OS - Like a Boss (IC) - Page 15

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG I loved this little snippet into Arnavs mind!!! When I was reading the update and I saw the mention of 'like a boss' I was actually thinking of that Lonley Islands song!!! Khushis response to the 'kiss-aftershock' will be interesting to see! Looking forward to your next update!!
that's awesome 
it hilarious actually 
anjali actually his borther is tedha 
"Tedha hai, par mera hai." :D
GOSh sister ho tou asi :D
Khushi color changing actually effect on her BD and his BD actually jealous of his male secretary and female secretary bonding 
he kiss on her cheek Ohh so less pink cheek 
it was seriously awsm Smile was waiting for it
Update soon
I loved it :))

Arnav's reactions, his thoughts were hilarious. 

Awesome writing!!
Oh Ana. Ana, Ana..!!!
What I wouldn't give to get into your story and get my hands on your delectable Arnav.!!

I am bat shit crazy about your Arnav.
Don't get me wrong, I love a brooding-what the Arnav, but him with the sexy smirk and charming smiles and flirtatious looks. Oh sigh!!

That has a different appeal altogether, don't you think?
And thank you so much for writing about it from his POV.

I had a huge silly grin plastered on my face the whole time I was reading it.
From his very palpable love of his family to his uncertainty about his feelings towards his "female PA" , to his restlessness on seeing the growing closeness between buddy and khushi. Every trait was SO Arnav.

But nothing defined Arnav as Arnav like the way he just strolled in the kitchen and kissed her like it was his God given right, not giving a damn about the circumstances.

The way her blush fascinates him, makes me just want to swoon.
What an update.!!

I am going now, to dream about him, and i'm completely blaming you if my studies are affected because of this.

Love you.
Richa

P.S. Notice that, this was an Arnav comment all the way.
Wohooo!!!
I was stalking your posts so that i can comment first but look  I am on page 17 poor me...

Arnie ko tie se prob he isliye vo barbar tie se khelta rehta he...yes you can remove the tie...LIKE A BOSS... you know when you wrote about tie less arnavi had the promos of 'aurangazeb' movie flashing infront of my eyes. Arjun Kapoor looks hot in those tie less suits.

And anjali is an evil incarnate sister...The big bossy elder sister..

My complains where is the Apple cake i asked for...Why did you bake only vanilla cakes *sob* *sob* . Though i love cakes and pastries of all kinds including the pineapple one that khushi do not like...

Manno aunty and lavvu are irritating Arnie boy...but manno aunty ki manokamna def poori ho jayegi arnie unka 'javain ' to ban hi jayega .

buddy = lady. Why did you insult my man. I am angry. Katti hun main aapse.

Arnav also agrees that buddy and jasmine makes a funny couple. count my vote too.

And the kiss in the end. OMG ...OMG...OMG...i AM STILL HYPERVENTILATING...

lovely update dear...waiting for next update
oh my!!! can it get any cuter!!

Arnav and Anjali share a very comfortable and cute bond!

Anjali thinks Arnav is tedha!? Tedha hai par mera hai, loved it!

Arnav and his wicked thoughts about Khushi involving vanilla cakes!

Awww! Arnav wants to have cakes as he doesn't want to disappoint her...

OMG! They kissed! Lovely!