Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Long time no see. Been waiting for u to update for ages now. Can't wait to read.
Thank u in advance. 

Congrats on new thread.
Shopau thumbnail
Bawari Piya Ki - THREAD 5

PART 53

I am back I am back I am back!!!!!
YES! Well almost back… I had a really bad time with my studies last two months. I am still having exams all through this month. But I will update BPK once a week. Thanks to all my readers for being so very patient with me. And all my new readers for your liking my FF. Thanks a lot guys!!! Love you all. So here you all go with the next update!!!

Arnav: Tell me! His face looked indifferent but he had very faded traces of a smile playing on his lips and glint in his eyes, something which wasn't a common appearance on Arnav Singh Raizaada's face.

Khushi: Why are you smiling?
Arnav: Why? Is it a crime to smile? He said stepping forward to close the distance between them.
Khushi took a step back hitting her back on the tree trunk.

Khushi: No… I mean you don't generally smile like this,
Arnav: What did you to want to say? He came straight to the point.

Khushi: Ah! She murmured trying hard to remember… actually…
Arnav raised his eyebrow waiting for her to continue. Arnav: Last night?

Khushi: Ya last night… she immediately answered but went mute looking in his eyes. Ah… I can't remember anything from last night, and I got up in the bed without any…

She had no clue how to frame her question. What all had she told him? And what had happened between them? God she was so nervous. But the smile from Arnav's face was completely wiped off after her confession.

Arnav: You DON'T remember anything?
Khushi: NO! hmm Arnav please… please tell me what did I do? She asked desperately. But Arnav was completely taken away by this. He wasn't even so shocked last night after her confession as he was now. What would he explain to her and HOW???

Arnav: I think we should talk about this in a bit more private, not now.
Khushi: But Arnav…
Arnav: Khushi please… Everything is gonna be alright. Trust me! For once; everything IS alright. Don't worry about anything. He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead like always. HE took her by her hand and walked back to the beach where the others were sitting together and chatting about some random gossip. Khushi saw NK along with La in the sea and smiled seeing La extremely scared in the deep waters as she hugged onto NK while he tried to make her feel confortable.

Karan: Arnav… Can I have a word? Arnav excused himself and walked away with Karan when Khushi saw Krystle waving for her from the far end of the beach. Khushi smiled and walked up to Krystle.

Krystle: Hey!
Khushi: Hi. She smiled back.
Krystle: Walk? Khushi nodded and the two started walking towards the other side of the beach. Can I ask you something? Krystle asked hesitating seeing Khushi quieter than usual.
Khushi: Ya?
Krystle: Don't you think the fear of loosing him is making you distant from him anyway?
Khushi looked back at her bewildered. Khushi: What do you mean?
Krystle: Arnav too is human being Khushi. HE's no god! There has to be a limit to his patience as well. Don't take me wrong. I just want you two to be happy.
Khushi: I know that, but I am trying.
Krystle: Time doesn't wait for anyone Khushi. This time is not gonna come back. It's precious. She said turning to look into her eyes. You have to let go off the past.
Khushi nodded slightly and then smiled to look at her friend. The very next second, her smile changed into a frown as Krystle shivered and stood rooted to her place.
Khushi: Krystle?? She questioned unsure of her friend statued at her place. Krystle held her hand in front which was drained in blood.
Khushi stood speechless in a state of shock as Krystle dropped to the ground. KRYSTLE… She screamed her name and dropped by her side keeping krystle's head in her lap as she screamed for help. She saw three men dressed completely in black from head to toestanding just a few feet away from them, pointing a gun at her.
One of the man walked towards her as Khushi stared back in his blood red eyes. And that's when he pulled the trigger once again.

Arnav sat on a bench in the hospital as he saw Karan standing in front of the ICU staring at his critical wife. Doctors operated on Krystle as she took her last breaths. Doctors had already declared… only Gods blessings could help. She was going to leave him… very soon but still Karan did nothing but kept looking at her.

Arnav remembered how terribly he feared his family leaving him… his biggest fear in life was that his loved one would leave him, and hear he saw his best friend going through and at the same time overcoming that very fear. He would have been shattered if it was him in Karan's place. He got up and walked towards the next room and saw Khushi lying on the bed, sleeping due to the effect of the pain killers. Her left arm draped in cotton carefully with a major blood stain showing next to her shoulder. Arnav fisted seeing her in so much pain. Only if they had been few seconds late, the bullet would have pierced her heart… the beautiful heart which held only love for him and nothing else. He cursed himself for giving her so much pain. Arnav closed his eyes and silent tears trailed down his cheeks. He felt a hand on his shoulder and saw Karan standing behind him.

Karan: She'll be okay! He said smiling at his best friend.

Arnav: It should be me saying that to you right now. And all I have done is… *he felt himself chocking due to so much pain* I have failed Karan. I've failed as a husband and I've as a friend.

Karan: No, no you've not Donny! You are the best friend and best husband in this world.

Arnav: What do the doctors say?
The slight smile from Karan's face wiped off but then it came back: She's out of danger! He said smiling.

Arnav sighed a relief: Wow! That's great news. Have you met her?
Karan: No not yet… it's going to take a while for her to gain consciousness. La is with her though.
Arnav: Hmm… I'll ask NK and Akaash to come. They should be done by now with the Police. Karan: hmm.

As Akaash and NK entered the hospital, they saw Arnav standing next to the reception.
Arnav: NK, get our private jet ready, we'll all be leaving back for London as soon as possible.
NK just nodded and turned around walking away dialing a number on his phone.

Akaash: Bhai… Karan's information was right, they were Jaxon's men and the phone call Karan had received was from one of the rooms of the hotel itself. Arnav haulted and turned to his brother: from one of the rooms in the hotel itself? Akaash: Yes!

Something struck Arnav and he walked back to the ICU to speak to Karan, where what he saw shocked him completely.

Krystle cried her eyes out as she helplessly tried to get up and sit straight but she couldn't mve and inch. Karan tried to calm her down but she just screamed begging him to help her sit. The nurse injected her, a sleeping drug which made her slowly calm down and driftling to sleep. Arnav looked at Payal as she walked up to him.

Payal: The doctors say that the bullet had hit her lower back and her back bone is severly critical. She… She might not be able to get up ever again.

Another SHOCK!!! What the hell was happening with all of them? He saw Karan completely broken as he weeped lying close to his wife holding her as close as possible. He loved her so much.
Arnav slowly walked back to his wife as she lay there unconscious on the bed. He held her bad hand slowly and kissed her long beautiful fingers as he remembered the night before.

FLASHBACK: Khushi: I love you…

Arnav opened his mouth to utter something but the words didn't come out, he just stared down at her face dumbstruck. Khushi: And I'll always love you. Till I breathe my last breath. I love you… I… I.. I love you! She kept repeating those words again and again like she was desperate to utter those words out to him for years. Finally after murmuring those words countless times as she rested in his arms she fell into a subconscious world of sleep, when finally her murmuring stopped.

Arnav picked her up in his arms and took her to the bed resting her head comfortably on the pillow, taking off her heels and tucking her in the duvet. He was about to leave when she caught his hand and pulled him back towards her.

Khushi: You believe that friend of yours more than you believe your wife, isn't it? She asked with utter hatred and pain in her eyes where as Arnav looked back at her confused. What was she talking about?

Arnav: You need to sleep!

Khushi: No! She pulled him more towards herself which made him fall on her but some how he rested his body weight on his two arms as they lay on both her sides on the pillow. She held his collar in her hand firmly and continued. If you do believe me then why don't you love me?
Arnav: What are you talking about? How is my loving you and believing you related. Ofcourse I believe you more than anyone in this world.

Khushi: Really??? But you don't believe me when I tell you that I love you. When I tell you that no matter what happen's I'll always be there for you, beside you. You don't believe me then. You believe Shyam… You believed him when he told you that I don't believe in marriages. But you didn't even once bother to know why I didn't believe in them.

Arnav: Its not so… Khushi: Ofcourse it is. You wouldn't believe me if I tell you that ever since I understood or felt any such thing as falling in love it was for you. I spent all my life loving you, but you wouldn't believe me.

Arnav caressed her cheek using his thumb as he looked deep in her eyes. Khushi: You wouldn't believe me if I tell you that your so called friend never wanted us to get married. He tried everything possible to break this union just because he could never wish something good for me. All he wants is to see me in pain… alone!

Arnav just calmly listened to her. You wouldn't believe me if I tell you that my parents'marriage isn't any different then yours'. The only thing different is that they could continue there drama of being a happily married and commited husband and wife. But there is nothing such as happiness in my mother's life.

Arnav cupped her cheek and kissed her jaw lightly as she spoke out her pain to him. Something about her confession was warming him up to her. Her pain felt familiar, something he could relate to and something he himself could open up to.

Khushi: You wouldn't believe me if I tell you that all I had wished for ever in my life, it was you * she felt him trailing kisses down the length of her neck reaching her collar bones* and all I thought was that you would take away this pain. Staying away from you was easy, but being so far away when I am so close to you is the most difficult and dreadful thing ever.
Arnav looked back in her eyes. Khushi: I don't want to loose you. Arnav smiled at her and then went down to take in her lips promising to be always there for her.

Jab Bhi Zara Tumne Chua
Zindagi Halki Si Gudgudi Kar Gayi ... (2)

Arnav kissed her sucking on to her plum lips as his hands moved towards her belly and he pulled the blouse up caressing her slim waist and navel. Khushi held her breath withinand tucked her tummy in feeling his finger tips lightly ticking her milky skin.

Chalki Hui Thi Phele Se Mein
Thodi Se Aur Bhi Bhar Gayi
Aur Bhi Bhar Gayi
Gudgudi Kar Gayi... (2)

He moved down kissing her and nibbling on to her jaw, ears and color bones as he entangled his finger with hers pinning her down completely.

MUSIC: With his knee moved her legs apart pressing on to her softness as his lips found her hardened peaks waiting to be tasted by him. Arnav sucked on to her breasts, fiddling, pinching and playing with them with his tongue and fingers. Khushi arched her back uncontrollably as he pleasured her.

Socha Tha Tumse Mile To
Panv Zameen Pe Padenge
Yeh Kya Pata Tha Ke Phir Se
Khwaabon Mein Udane Lagenge (2)

Arnav pulled her skirt away touching her softness with the back of his hand first and then throwing her legs above his shoulders as he dragged her wet sensitivity to his lips. Khushi fisted one hand in the pillow while the other in his hair as she pressed him more into her.

Darr To Rahi Thi Phele Se Main
Thodi Si Aur Bhi Darr Gayi
Aur Bhi Bhar Gayi
Gudgudi Kar Gayi... (2)

MUSIC: Her moaning reached to the point where she couldn't hold back from screaming as she felt his hardened manhood entering her for the first time. It took him a while to adjust into her as he thrusted deep inside her breaking all the barriers between them.

Anjaan Logon Ka Milana
Pehale Bhi Hote Raha Hai
Padh Ke Batao Sitare
Yeh Rista Kahaan Pe Likha Hai (2)

Arnav bent down to take in her lips once again kissing away all the pain as he maintained a slow and steady pace moving inside her. As she started to respond back moving with his rhythm, he increased his pace much onto another level making Khushi feel utter bliss.

Marne Lagi Thi Pehele Se Main
Thodi Si Aur Bhi Mar Gayi
Aur Bhi Bhar Gayi
Gudgudi Kar Gayi... (2)

MUSIC: It wasn't long before when she felt herself reaching the climax as she felt herself orgasm along with his as filled her completely.

Jab Bhi Zara Tumne Chua
Zindagi Halki Si Gudgudi Kar Gayi (2)

Chalki Hui Thi Phele Se Mein
Thodi Se Aur Bhi Bhar Gayi
Aur Bhi Bhar Gayi
Gudgudi Kar Gayi... (3)

Arnav fell onto her as she pulled him more into her, her arms securely wrapped over his back while he rested his head on to her chest. They sweaty bodies lay there together as there soul became one.
END of FLASHBACK!

Next: Karan's love for Krystle! Will it change Arnav's idea of love?
Plz hit the like button and comment!
Love
Shopau

ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congs for the new thread
poor krystal...hope shr recovers...
So finally arhi are one.
But khushi doesnt rem?
Waiting for next update
Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congratzz for the new thread!! and amazing update
spilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo on the new thread n lovely update
amri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
you gave an update after a long time 
thank you for that
do you know its just after midnight where i live and instead of being asleep like everyone else in my house, i'm reading your update😃
that's just how good you are and how mush i love your story😳
this update was certainly something😊
i feel so sorry for Krystle 😭
i really hope something can be done for her
she's too nice and sweet to be bedridden all her life
both she and Karan definitely deserve better
and Thank God Khushi wasn't as serious
i honestly can't even imagine what would've happened to Arnav if it was Khushi in Krystle's place
so they finally became one huh?☺️
but Khushi doesn't remember?😲
that's a shame
anyways thanks for the pm
and continue soon
oh and congrats on the new thread👏
how are your exams going btw?😊
ok i'm off to bed i'm sleepy🥱

Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful part
just luved it
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part... But i feel bad for krystal... Nd i hope she will be fine..
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part
Congo for new thread