TOI: Surendra Pal (Daksh) in Idea of India

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
In reference to recent TOI articles, this one sounds like it can actually be trusted! ðŸ˜‰

Surendra Pal, Shishir Sharma & Anang Desai in Idea of India
Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | May 3, 2013, 03.32 PM IST

Surendra Pal, Shishir Sharma &Anang Desai in Idea of India
Shishir Sharma, Surendra Pal and Anang Desai

Recently ABP news was busy with its first ever fiction show Second Opinion, which was based on those path breaking cases of medical negligence.Now the channel is yet again geared up to bring something different and path breaking for its audiences. 

As reported earlier their next show, Idea of India, with the concept of India's plot post freedom will have bunch of talented actors like Saurab Dubey, Prithvi Zutshi and Tej Sapru. To add on, the latest we hear is another cluster consist Surendra Pal, Shishir Sharma and Anang Desai. 

Surendra Pal is fondly known for his character Daksh from Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Shishir Sharma was last seen in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli while Anang Desai is currently seen in Sony TV's Chhanchhan

These three actors will portray three different political freedom fighters. Surendra Pal confirmed, "I never thought that I would essay Dr. Ambedkar in my life time but the character and look came out really well." 

While Anang Desai and Shishir Sharma remained unavailable for comments. 

The makers are eyeing on some big name from the industry to host the show.
Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago