Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
part 4a
awww awesome small yet beautiful it was nice to see RaYa is feeling for each other ... precap is really intersting let's see what iss store for us...
leena04 thumbnail
part 4b

first of all plz lesha di don't end this FF really liking the plot u made here story even going on great flow its getting really intersting after every update so plz plz plz at least connt this FF... & i loved the latest part it was all abt RaYa & thier starting romance is they r going to marry plz clears it in next waiting for some more RaYa moments & Priya's past to reavel more do update next soon waiting...
..Lesha.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

part 4b

first of all plz lesha di don't end this FF really liking the plot u made here story even going on great flow its getting really intersting after every update so plz plz plz at least connt this FF... & i loved the latest part it was all abt RaYa & thier starting romance is they r going to marry plz clears it in next waiting for some more RaYa moments & Priya's past to reavel more do update next soon waiting...

I would have to write more.. But with Janyash FF Sawaar Loon.. 
I realize I have a writer's block when it comes to RAYA..
I will see how long I can pull on to this story.. 
Thankyou for your compliments..
Love,
L.
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Hey everyone! I know it has been a long time.. Been busy with studies.. So yes.. This is likely the last chapter.. unless you want me to continue..

Anyway.. Do leave your comments..

Lots of love,

L.

Chapter 5: "Nadiyaan Kinaare.."

They drove away through the streets of Pondicherry.. A very calm atmosphere.. Mist and humidity filled the air.. Ram watched Priya smoothly drive.. There was greeneryon either sides of the street.. It was about 9:00 in the morning and yet it was pretty dark.. The streets Had dimly lit lamp posts.. As the dark clouds covered the sky..

Ram: Priya.. hum jaa kaha rahe..?

Priya smiled.. Itna bhi jaldi kya hai Ram.. Toda intezaar kijiye na.. She smirked..

Ram looked away smiling at this woman's ways.. She always charmed  her way.. She drove to high gates of what looked like a sanctuary.. The huge gates opened welcoming them inside.. The guards saluted to her.. She smiled and nodded.. They drove in.. He looked back at the huge black metal gate close..

He wondered.. Itna bada gate kyu..? The road was curved vanishing from sight.. He saw colorful birds flying.. There were butterflies and squirrels.. He smiled.. It was dense with trees.. He smiled as birds came and sat on Priya's shoulders..

He frowned wondering why they didn't come to him.. Priya giggled..

Ram: Why are you laughing..? He looked at her beautiful smile.. Kithni khoobsoorath dikhthe hai jab hasthe hai..

She parked the car to what looked like a mini resort.. They got off..

As they walked in..

Priya: Mr. Kapoor.. Natasha aur Karthik ki shaadi jitna jaldi ho.. Utna hi accha hai.. They walked to a bamboo sitout and Vikram and Neha walked in.. They seemed to be lost in a serious conversation.. Ram felt out of place.. What was happening..?

Ram: Mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aaraha.. Aap.. Vikram and Neha came and sat opposite to them.. Yeh Priya kya keherahe hai..?

Priya: Woh Mr. Kapoor.. She looks at Neha helplessly.. Mujhse nahi hoga Neha..

Tears well  up in all their eyes.. Neha and Vikram get up and walk away.. They know that they donot have the strength to tell Ram anything..

Ram looks at Priya who seems to be okay.. But She looks away.. His eyes.. She couldn't possibly tell him.. No.. She got up.. Ram held her wrist.. She closed her eyes as tears trickled endlessly.. Tears welled up in his eyes.. He didn't know what was happening but yes.. He could sense pain.. In her eyes.. In her heart.. He strongly sensed that things were not going well somewhere..
He was furious too that no one was telling him anything.. His heart hurt.. He wanted to know.. He tugged her hand.. She turned to him.. Her eyes still closed.. She wept silently.. He saw Karthik and Natasha.. Natasha was crying.. Karthik was trying to console her.. She held on to him tightly.. Krishu ji was teary.. Shipra ji was trying to pat her back.. Rishab looked devastated.. Sudhir Held his shoulder trying to reassure him..

The all walked inside.. Leaving Ram and Priya alone..

Ram: Stammering as he stood up looking at her eyes.. Priya.. Kya hua.. Kuch toh kaho..

She wiped her tears.. And smiled.. He hesitantly smiled.. His heart was restles.. He didn't know how to react.. They heard Pihu..

Pihu ran to Priya.. Mummaa.. With a broad smile.. Priya lifted Pihu in her arms.. And swung her around.. Hugging her close.. Ram smiled at the bond they shared.. Pihu looked at her father.. Papa..Mumma ne Pihu ko utaaya hai.. Ab aap Mumma ko utaao na.. Hum sab ek saath chalthe hai..

The entire family giggled through their tears.. Ram and Priya looked at eachother completely embarrassed.. But couldn't help but giggle at their daughter's demand..

Pihu: Papa utaao na.. She put her hands around Priya's neck.. And pecked her cheek.. Ram looked at Priya for permission.. And both of them looked at the family who seemed to be laughing away.. Ram picked Priya up in his arms.. Khush Rockstar..?

Pihu giggled.. Priya placed a soft kiss on Pihu's forehead.. Everyone held their tears back.. Ram walked to them and put them down.. Pihu clunged to Priya..

Priya looking at Pihu.. Neend aarahi hai.. ? Pihu nodded as she cuddled closer to Priya.. Priya smiled.. Tears brimming her eyes.. Mein isse sulaathi hu.. She walked with Pihu in her arms..

Priya walked to the cozy room.. It was a warm room.. With woody interiors and Crme~ Interiors.. She put Pihu to bed.. And tucked her in.. Pihu tugged her pallu..

Mumma.. Mele saath thaachi.. Loli gaao na.. Priya kissed her daughter..She held Pihu's hand.. As Pihu looked at her innocently..
Priya slipped in beside Pihu and softly brushed her forhead.. Pihu smiled..

Priya:

Catterpillar in the tree..
How you wonder who you'd be..
Can't go far..
But you can always dream..

Pihu cuddled closer to Priya.. Priya placed a kiss on her hair.. Pihu was slowly dozing off.. Ram entered the room..Pihu looked at him.. And called him with her hands stretching out.. His eyes were red.. He was hurt.. But he smiled.. He slipped in beside Pihu.. And gulped.. Holding his tears back.. he patted Pihu's back.. She snuggled to her parents.. Priya looked at Ram..

Wish you may.. And wish you my..
Don't you worry hold on tight..
I promise you there will come a day..

Ram choked.. He held Priyas palms.. Trying to console his heart.. She held his hand firmly..

Butterfly fly away..

Pihu slept peacefully.. Ram cuddled close to his daughter.. Tears seemed to flow endlessly.. He held on to Priya's hand tightly.. Priya couldn't help as her heart weeped.. There was nothing she could do.. To make him feel alright..

Sudhir and Shipra stood outside.. Watching them..

Sudhir: Shipra iss baar.. He looked away.. Tears filled his eyes.. His heart was heavy..

Shipra put her hand on his shoulder.. Iss baar.. Woh Ram se pyaar karthi hai Sudhir..Aur Ram bhi use bohoth pyaar kartha hai.. Dono ek dusre ko sambhaalenge.. Kyunki iss baar.. Woh akeli nahi hai.. Ram bhi hai..

They walked away.. Was it a new beginning..? Or was it just that..

Love,

L.

Well I guess this is the end of our journey.. Unless you want me to continue..

Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update...

Ab is confusiin ko jaldi clear kardijiye pls...
Contn soon...
RAYAFAN2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz continue and end the mystery
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Goli dear kuch samajh nhi aya...pehle clear kar..phir khatam karna..
Cont it now..
Thanx for pm
leena04 thumbnail
part 5

if u want to connt we all r ready to read if u want to end also we all r with u its completly ur dicision we all r ok with it... but plz befor u end it pkz clear all the suspance u created in story abt Priya's & Ram's past...
ShwetaVaidya thumbnail
Awesome update dear... update it soon...