Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

:*:Nautanki Times#44: Kyunki Tum Hi Ho:*:

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Nautanki Times #44

Shivu --- *looking at RKs pics* Tu hi ye mujhko bata de...chahun main ya na..aapne tu dil ka pata de...chahun main ya na. *sigh*

Dimple - *smirks* aacha hai.. DIL ka pata pucha... ghar ka pucha hota to.. bechara RK... uski stalkers ki list me ek aur ADD ho jata 

Shivu - OYEEE ... u called m stalker?? 

Dimple - No i should call u JOKER ... duh .. coz..yahan tum dil ka pata puch rahi ho..wahan Anchal... ke liye RK apni DILI-wali girlfriend chod chadke aa gaya hai

Shivu  Whattt... *runs to catch hold of RK-Anchal*

Dimple - *ROFL* guess.. i get the NL ..all to myself .. now READ ON ..people!!

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Introduction:- Armu4eva
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : -.Preet.-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
(By -sweetgal19- )

Monday,April 22

Episode starts with RK calling Sultan and asking him about Madhubala's whereabouts.Sultan tells him that she is not at his house and adds that Madhu is an intelligent girl and her absence proves that she has taken a big decision in her life.RK tells Sultan not to try to come between him and Madhu.Padmini tells Sultan that Madhu is fine and staying at her friends house. RK is surprised to see Madhu at his house. Madhu tells RK that she cooked his favorite dishes. Madhu tells RK that she wants to give a surprise to him that is why she came home from the sets. RK asks Madhu about the reason behind her changing behaviour for him.Madhu reminds RK about his words to see her everywhere because he has heart which says Madhu always. Madhu tells RK that she tried hard to hate him but she could not do so and that she will fight his complicated heart and will fill love in it and that at the end of love story heroine and hero meet.

Tuesday,April 23

The episode starts with Madhu and RK hugging each other. Madhu allows RK to sleep beside her and she promises him about staying with him forever.Sultan looks at the moon and  thinks of Madhu colouring his face and asks Aryan to sleep along with him in his room. Paddy comes next day to RK mansion ! RK tells Paddy that Madhu and he are in love. Paddy tries snatching away Madhu while RK stops her. Radha asked RK to let go and he tells that Madhu has come for him all by herself. Paddo becomes upset asking Madhu about lying to her and Madhu tries to  make her understand but fails. RK calls Paddy as sasu ma but she angrily tells him that he could never call her that way. RK tells her that Madhu is very happy to be with him.

Wednesday,April 24

Episode begins with Padmini talking to Madhu. RK interrupts in the middle of their conversation and says that he is really happy being with Madhu. Padmini is left shocked when Madhu too agrees for the same and wonders that how Madhu forgot all that RK did in her past. Madhubala tries to call Padmini as Maa but she says that she will never accept her decision and and leaves angrily. Madhu is worried and she runs to her room and keeps recalling her mother's words.RK tries to consoles Madhu and assures that soon Padmini will understand everything . Meanwhile, RK is interrupted by a person for a shooting. RK decides to cancel it but Madhu forces him to work.  Madhu then goes to Sultan's house to ask for his forgiveness,when he tells her that it is okay and that he would always interfere in her life and help her if needed.

Thursday,April 25

Episode starts with Madhu asking to Sultan why he wants to interfere and they are interrupted by Aryan.Madhu meets Aryan and Aryan insists sultan to drop Madhu home.Sultan tells Madhu that he has shared the bond of friendship with her so he requests her to  tell the truth to her mother and sister. Madhu tells Sultan that she cannot tell the truth.Sultan shakes hands with Madhu as he takes leave and RK is upset to see Madhu and Sultan through his CCTV camera. Madhu goes home and tells Padmini that she just wants to show RK that he is not a God.

Friday,April 26

Episode starts with Madhu telling to Padmini that now she will show RK  how it feels when one's heart gets broken. and adds that now she will take revenge from RK for her all pain. Padmini tells Madhu to never cross limit of goodness to teach lesson to bad. Madhu i goes home and shetensed when RK asks her where she was gone and she tells RK that she went to Padmini and Sultan's house to resolve some matters. She adds that  Padmini is very upset with her and RK tells her that she will soon accept her. RK gives Madhu a box and ask her to wear this as they were to go for dinner. Deepali is confused about why Madhubala has returned to RK. and she becomes happy when Sikky tells a story to her about how can Madhu break RK's heart. RK is mesmerized to see Madhu in western dress. Deepali tries to insult Madhu but Madhu insults her in RK's style. Deeplai blames Madhu that she (Madhu) has returned with a motive.

Saturday,April 27

Episode starts with Deepali and Madhu conversation. Deepali tells Madhu that she (Madhu) is cheating RK. Madhu holds Deepali hand firmly and tries to hurt her. Madhu tells her that she is making a fool of RK and challenges her to tell RK everything and then calls RK to join her and Deepali and tells RK that Deepali has something to say  to him. Deepali changes her mind and tells RK that Madhu is looking very prettty in the dress. Sultan and Aryan convo. Aryan asks Sultan about Madhu. Aryan asks him why Madhu is living with a bad man like RK and he doesnt say anything. Deepali gets angry over her defeat in front of RK and her insult by Madhubala and she plans to get Sultan's number to call him.Meanwhile RK offers a drink to Madhubala and tells her that she is hiding something from him. RK and Madhubala play the eye contact game and RK loses. One fan comes to RK and tells him that she wants his autograph. RK gives his autograph on her wrist. Madhu gets annoyed on seeing this but RK manages to manaofy her and teases her that is she going to meet Salman Khan.

(By jnawaz   )

ok...so...we had lots of good scenes for both Rishbala campers πŸ˜ƒ and Sulbala campers πŸ˜ƒ...but...this week...the NAILED it SCENE belonged to Mrs. Padmini Shamsher Malik...if any of you have see my few rants on the forum...you wont be surprised with this selection of mine πŸ˜†...yes the whole disowning her daughter was over the top...but given what she was seeing...its understandable...i loved when she said that as mother...and more so as a WOMAN...she cant accept Madhu's decision...its what ive been saying for a while...what RK did to Madhu is inexcusable...and as a wife Padmini can understand trying to work on your marriage...but not at the expense of ones self-respect...when she said that all Madhu is for RK is a zidd...i couldnt agree moreπŸ‘πŸ‘...he just wants to conquer his next conquest...and that too...only at the point when he saw someone else wanting what was once his...ok...im deviating from the actual scene...let me get back on track😳... CV's did a good job with her lines especially the line "...pyaar mein mit jaana aalag hota hai aur bik jaan aalag..." ...wow!!! β­οΈ...super dramatic way to end the scene...and on a side note...i liked that she put Radhaji in her place too...i dont know why but during this whole process (of asking God for Madhu back in RK's life) she's really begun to annoy me 

(By   M.Hurr )

Star of the week is madhu and paddo,madhu because she's adamant to make RK realize the meaning of love and pain and how it feels when someone hurts your feelings and a heart that loves someone truly,paddo for being a brave mother she disowns madhu although it hurts her a lot but at the same time she made madhu realize the meaning of being a woman and thankfully madhu knows it already.

(By M.Hurr)

Madhu bent towards RK's wishes and gives him a second chance ,madhu hugs RK ,feeds him with her hands and confesses her love to him.

RK dreams of paddo taking madhu but sees madhu in front of him,they both share some very romantic moments,madhu chooses clothes for rk,rk hugs madhu from back and they shared eyelock.

RK gives madhu a beautiful black dress and tells her to wear it because they are going on a date.RK is mesmerized by madhu's beauty and tells her to remind him not to gift her dresses like these because it makes him forget how to breath.

Madhu slips almost because of the highheels but rk picks her up in his arms.

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Armu4eva   )

Stupid ki category ka jab announcement hoga... Dipali ka naam usme.. sabse pehle liya jaega πŸ˜†

^^ Seriously WOMAN ..get a life πŸ˜‘ ... had kar di hai aapne... itna insult.. hone ke baad bhi.. she just wont BACK DOWN .. i mean.. whad da.. πŸ€ͺ  pehle to RK bajaya karta tha.. aab to Madhu bhi baja rahi hai... KUCH TO SHARAM KARO.. Dipali πŸ˜• πŸ˜†! Just as RK Madhu were about to go for their date.. Dips tried to act smart..n Biwi ..left her stunned.. so much..that she had to meekly retract! πŸ˜† Pretty sad that off late she has to rely on Sikkys brains.. to expose Vamp-bala..! πŸ˜†

(By Armu4eva)

'Sabak .. RK wala. ... Tarika ... Mera... aur  Sanskar .. Tere..!!' - Madhu

Woot Woot   Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.. n ye to . Madhubala Rishabh Kundra hai...  ...aiven thodi chodegi.. mere Tharkey ko ... πŸ˜‰  Absolutely loved this line..that laid out in open..n in front of her mommy...Madhus true intentions ...behind this (fake) reconciliation with RK ... ! Cant wait to watch this ultimate battle of wits between... Mr & Mrs. Kundra πŸ‘

(By Armu4eva, -Dimple-)

1. RK- Mere jaise Pati ke liye to 1600 somvar ke vrat karne padte hain par aapki beti lucky hai.. kyunki use.. Monday se ek din pehle.. Sunday ko hi .. mere jaisa pati mil gaya ..

Hayo Rabba Tharkey kahin ja, Dialogue maarne mein to kabhi peeche nahi hat ta.πŸ˜† I was like what the hell is he saying, then after a pause of 30 secs I actually thought of what he exactly meant.🀣

2. RK- Tumhari ye dono badmash ankhen jo mujhse sab kuch keh deti hain.. aaj nazre chura rahi hai.. jaise.. kuch raz chupa rahi hai...

OK so RK knows what exactly is the matter. This reminded me of the previous scene where RK was not able to look into Madhu's eyes as he as feeling guilty about ballu. And biwi knew that time why he wasnt able to look into his eyes. Now same is in this situation. We all know that BIWI is acting. But this TIme RK is reading her eyes, her hesitation.

3. Jhoot tum bol nahi sakti (Sultan) - Aur sach main tumhe bata nahi sakti (Madhu)

Sach he to kaha Madhu ne. She cant say anything to him as for Madhu its all between Rk and his BIWI.

4. Sultan - Galat hone me.. aur Gira hua hone me bahut farak hai

(By  Armu4eva   )

Oh my oh my ...so much of Romance..and Angst.. n then some TWIST ...what a week it was πŸ˜³ Pesh-e-khidmat ...the pics..that stayed with us all ..right upto the end.. πŸ˜Ž

>> Kyunki tum hi ho..

*sigh* ... seriously ... the words... 'Chaundvi ka Chand ho yah aaftab ho' are on my lips... as i watch... the gorgeous Drashti Dhami as Madhu the Sleeping Beauty when RK arrived at home after searching for her..all over..!! Just one word for this moment... PERFECTION ..!! πŸ˜³

>> Hug wala LOVE ..

My o my..do our Rishbala.. love to hug πŸ˜‰  Mauke pe BIWI ko hug karne ka chauka.. hamare RK babu.. kya khub laga liya..!! πŸ˜³ 

- The CON-fession wala hug..

- The Morning wala hug...

- The Masti wala hug..

- The S.E.X.Y wala hug

D R O O L I C I O U S ... hai na? πŸ˜‰ 

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By jnawaz  )

Tie this week each with 32 votes! πŸ˜ƒ

saher_90 (pg137)

--Shivu-- (pg143)

your gift 

(By bubblygal1711 )

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3252015?pn=32

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42QK1OgkB68[/YOUTUBE]

by -Dimple-

Likes IF 21 and YT 31

your gift 

ANIMATED ICON OF THE WEEK !!

By Sano88  

your gift

Cute_ash:

21 likes

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3552938?pn=9

your gift

By -Rimsha-sizzles

your gift 

(BY : Deepali88)

Non Sticky

(BY : Deepali88)

What lines by a child?? - Aryan branding RK as bad

By: 
Armu4eva

View: 7310
Replies: 307

loveall16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ to everyone πŸ˜ƒ !
Evileyes08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

congrats 
-Dimple- thumbnail
Sorry guys. I think The mods are not around tabhi its not Sticky
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congo on all the winners!!!!πŸ₯³

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations on the 44th NL!
Reaching 50th very soon!!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congratsss everyone,another successful and rocking edition of NL.
:)

Mallu