Please please please CVs save RishBala!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG i can't take it any more...i'm buzzing around like a crazy moth around flame.

Uff Rishbala were so hot today in the little bit parts of Marjaawan that we saw and their interaction but i am so so so confused with what's going on.

RK is playing Madhu, Madhu is playing RK, Sultan is being thrown around in the middle and the Bhatia family is mixing their own daal...i'm getting confused with everything and feel like i can't trust any character intentions on this show.

Please save Rishbala, i really am rooting for these two to work out their differences but that silent eye lock and moment between Sultan and Madhu has me all worried, and off course RK is not helping the situation by making these stupid plans...

I'm having withdrawal symptoms because i haven't heard 'Hum Hain Deewane' properly for ages and instead have to listen to that dead/zombie song 'Tum Hi Ho'

It would have been better if they used the 'Bas Haq Hain Mera' or even the 'Kuch To Baqi Hain' songs that match them so well.

I still love the show but i'm loosing hope, I come home eager to see the episode thinking yes hopefully things will get better but it's just getting more and more twisted

Please someone tell me that this is all a nightmare and it will all have a happy-ish ending!

yes,dear don't worry definitely it will be happy ending...👍🏼

our rishbala will be together in end...😳❤️
HAVE QUIT THE SHOW AND M WAITING FOR RISHIBALA TO HAPPEN BEFORE WATCHING AGAIN
I quit the show until little bit positivity in it.
even i dont like the new entries in the show, they are ruining everything ever since they have been introduced. have been praying for so long to have them kicked out. my friends only watch the show for vivian and drashti and now because of that uncle some of them even quit watching😭
Tum hi ho is my fav..u broke my heart🥺😆