**charismatic MOHIT SEHGAL fanclub**

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

**~~~~MOHIT SEHGAL~~~~**
 26.jpg        

This FC is dedicated to one of the most good looking guy of Indian Television the talented handsome hunk Mohit Sehgal a.k.a Samrat Shergil.

I KNOW I DON'T NEED TO INTRODUCE HIM BUT I WILL

Personal life:

Mohit Sehgal singh was born in Chandigarh, Punjab, on December 3, 1985 but was brought up and received his schooling in Delhi. Upon finishing his education, he graduated from a College and eventually moved to Mumbai.

Career:

Mohit, began his acting career in 2007 as Vicky, a college boy in the movie Delhi Heights. Mohit then made his television debut as a protagonist in STAR One's Miley Jab Hum Tum, as the loud, wealthy and flamboyant, Samrat, the love interest of Gunjan(Sanaya Irani). Additionally, he briefly hosted the second series of Zara Nachke Dikha Season 2 on STAR Plus with Sanaya Irani.

After the end of Miley Jab Hum Tum, Mohit took a break . In 2012, Mohit starred in a comedy film titled, Family Aa Rahi Hai . Mohit's next major television role was as Siddharth Kapoor, the male protagonist of Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan, which premiered on November 12, 2012. However, Mohit decided to quit the show, stating various reasons for his decision. The show was already under the scanner due to its poor TRP (television rating points) and hence the show had to be replaced by Saraswatichandra on 25 February 2013 .

Television Shows:
Year Show Role Channel
2008'2010 Miley Jab Hum Tum Samrat Shergill STAR One
2010 Zara Nachke Dikha Season 2 Himself(host) STAR Plus
2012'2013 Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Siddharth Kapoor STAR Plus

Awards and nominations:
Year Award Category Show Result
2009 Kalakar Awards Best Actor Miley Jab Hum Tum Nominated

Films:
Year Film Character Notes
2007 Delhi Heights Vicky Supporting Role
2012 Family Aa Rahi Hai Unknown Main Role