Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends,🤗

How is everyone doing?😊 Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.😳

So, according to our plans, the next big thing for CFC is the newsletter. The newsletter will consist of the happenings of each club every week/fortnight. Having a newsletter is a easy way to attract many people to your club as most of them are unable to check in the fan club every day. Depending on the response, we will decide to make the newsletter weekly or once every fortnight.

In order to make the newsletter, we need input from ALL fan clubs. Here is what you need to do:

One person from your fan club needs to PM me (sweet_kp) AND preity*zinta the details of the contest/discussion/game/party or anything else going on in your club. It can be any one from your fan club, not necessarily the fan club owner. Any exciting event that is going to happen this week as well as what has been planned for next week should be included in the details. Please include a link to your fan club as well.
  • All infomation should be sent in by Friday, Aug 4th.

The newsletter will be put up next weekend.

If there isn't much going on in your group, remember its not too late to start. Since the newsletter will have the happenings of next week (the week after aug 4th) as well, you can plan on the event now and start it by next week and still send us the information in. 😊

Thanks,
CFC Dev. Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
kool and will surely pm u guys
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats gr8..will definetly pm u 2 😳
diyafah thumbnail
thanx...i am already in the process for creating a preity zinta fan club newsletter and a sarrthi newsletter! 😆 😆
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oo khairuu.. dats great.. cant wairt
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yaayyyy the newsletter!! I love the idea khair and swati di and i am sure the newsletter will be great too 😃

thanx 4 informing :)

Naina

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kool..the Bachchans fan club will be sending something to you soon..
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woweee Di..thats sooo kool 😃 ..can't wait 😉