Lol i knw ur os n everything like a journey to remember forever amazing LOL

Awe!! U loved the OS.
I hope u read my SS too 😳
Thanks sweety.So,u r from UK.I'm from India
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

I'm not here to throw insults at u or anyone.I' was a bit confused bcoz u r not much active here.I'm really sorry for hurting u Madhu...Trust me I'm just concerned about the DT's responsibilities and their concern for the forum...I've nothing else in my mind.
Please don't take things to heart unnecessarily.I hope we can discuss a debatable issue like mature people.Plz try to understand my POV

first thing first dear...you are not supposed to open threads for DT...we got PMs for that...I hope u already tried that...

I am Naz...yeah I am less active but not just on forum but also on IF...just trying to here n there these days..but I quickly responded to ur PM..i could have just ignored reading ur comments about me🤢

For ur main issue...I repeat myself...Coolbies are not mods...they have no rights except making their own WU sticky...😳 its like a tag😆...DTs mainly comprise of moderators and Viewbies...hope they help you sort out these issues ...
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awe!! U loved the OS.
I hope u read my SS too 😳
Thanks sweety.So,u r from UK.I'm from India

Yep n btw tnx for d comment on my OS lol
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

first thing first dear...you are not supposed to open threads for DT...we got PMs for that...I hope u already tried that...

I am Naz...yeah I am less active but not just on forum but also on IF...just trying to here n there these days..but I quickly responded to ur PM..i could have just ignored reading ur comments about me🤢

For ur main issue...I repeat myself...Coolbies are not mods...they have no rights except making their own WU sticky...😳its like a tag😆...DTs mainly comprise of moderators and Viewbies...hope they help you sort out these issues ...

Thanks for the explanation Naz.U share my mum's name. 😛
Nothing much has happened through PMs.
Also,why can't we challenge the DTs if they don't do their job properly?Just because IF has made this rule,it does not mean that it needs to be implemented by the members when IF is being extremely biased towards QH fans the show itself.
I get the work related to Coolbie.I wish we had a good mod.I find Gunia inactive 80% of the time since November.What do I do now??? We have just 1 Viewbie also😭
We need more mods and Viewbies I guess. 😆
Thanks again for being soo understanding...
Take care!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Going to sleep now.
I'll be back on 30th night now after my exam
Take care!!
Good night/gud morning everyone😆
love u all
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome post di!!!!!👏

i agree to everything u said...specially about the sticky topics...i was really pissed off to see 

the ITA sticky removed...

and it would be good to have MOTM activity as u suggested...

about kabhi factor nd asya AT is true...i think kabhi factor is the only one active...it would

be gud if they are merged...

as the forum members we try our level best to keep this forum active an a little effort from

DT will definitely bring qh on top!!!

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the explanation Naz.U share my mum's name. 😛
Nothing much has happened through PMs.
Also,why can't we challenge the DTs if they don't do their job properly?Just because IF has made this rule,it does not mean that it needs to be implemented by the members when IF is being extremely biased towards QH fans the show itself.
I get the work related to Coolbie.I wish we had a good mod.I find Gunia inactive 80% of the time since November.What do I do now??? We have just 1 Viewbie also😭
We need more mods and Viewbies I guess. 😆
Thanks again for being soo understanding...
Take care!

forum is all about members...Mods are just blackground players..

ur wishlist speaks about Stickies...just giving that thread to right mod is all it requires😆...they will go shut it...NL in many forums are run my members 🤢 encouraging members is a better solution,,,

we got 3 mods...just PM them😉...I am not talking coolbies😆😆😆
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent Asma for making this post 😊
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

forum is all about members...Mods are just blackground players..

ur wishlist speaks about Stickies...just giving that thread to right mod is all it requires😆...they will go shut it...NL in many forums are run my members🤢encouraging members is a better solution,,,

we got 3 mods...just PM them😉...I am not talking coolbies😆😆😆

Thanks for the suggestions.
I've pmed the mods regarding the stickies.They don't have time to revert back in time properly now.😆
I get the reply a week later or 2 weeks later sometimes 😭
We have just 1 mod-Gunia
RD is viewbie.Rest are coolbies/videobies 😉
DTs are the oil needed in the fire that exists on this forum.But sadly they don't even do that many times. 😭
It was really nice discussing over the matter with u.
Thanks a lot.
Take care!
Gud night!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Issues mentioned and the responses:
KaJen: Jennifer is not a part of this show. Hence, there is no purpose to discuss her here. Similar rules exist in a lot of different forums.
Video rules: The rules are something requested by the videobies and backed by the admins. There is very little we can do in this.
NL: It's happening regularly (even though we don't get half the sections because a lot of members have lost interest).
MOTW: how could you forget that it is regularly happening every week when you were the MOTW last week🤔
Stickies: There is a sticky thread for important threads. Please visit it and you will find all the ones you feel important. All the updates and rules get first priority of stickying. If I remember correctly, wereceivedcomplaints that the NL, MOTW, DOTW, etc are not stickied, so we have been making sure they stay up there. Also, the ITA award one is stickied, not sure what other one is required for 1 award show :/ Also, the religious thread is not stickied and so is not taking up sticky space - it is just in the important threads sticky. We have already explained why it can't be merged with the regular help desk :/ Surbhi's bday thread is also in the important threads sticky:IMP Links: GOTW, DOTW, Surbhi Bday, Suggestions, etc.The title was also changed to show it was there. Furthermore, the birthday is a bit away and once the ITA sticky comes down, it shall go up again.
Activities: we asked for volunteers for DOTW and no one volunteered :/ GOTWs are done each week and so is MOTW. The NL is also being down regularly. There was a contest that we are running - the VM contest. Unfortunately, no one seemed interested since we can count the number of entries on one hand. What else is needed in the forum of activities I feel to understand?
NL: Aarathi is taking care of it with help from Pooja. She says she is absolutely okay handling it for the time being. I don't think this is an issue in the least since it is being done on a regular basis.
Videos: We already said we are going to try to come up with an alternative. However, they have been getting put up ASAP by sonyfan!
Kabhi Factor Thread: Is not an AT! It is somewhere between a discussion thread (which are obviously allowed on a discussion forum) and a chat club (which are also allowed - Ex: The Zingo Hotties Club). If there are no rules being broken, then the DT does not see any reason to close it :/
I never recieved any PM or request to sticky any OS contest or permission for it either, so I am not sure which mods you are mentioning that did not approve it.😕If it is being conducted in the AT, then I don't see the point in stickying an AT😕

Asma, I do not understand why you choose to bring up these same issues against me and my activity over and over. This is the forum I am most active in. Have you even looked at my total overall posts recently? If you have specific issues against me, please do PM the GMs and admins. They are the only ones who can do anything. However, it is quite hurtful to see these same topics pointing me out as the problem over and over again. I am not changing anytime soon, nor is my moderating style or activity level. So, if you have such a problem with me, I urge you to PM and contact the GMs and admins. Posting these topics only serves to make me feel like a lesser member and human being and not want to come to the forum and be active (which is totally counterproductive to the whole point of your remarks?)

Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago