Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HallyH

Omg i agree cos half of these threads i havent even seen as a sticky post
N yep tulipdaisy i think she already does a lot for us and agree on that also

Waise good luck for your exam hun

Thanks a lot for the warm wishes.
I'm glad to know that we share the same views about this matter.
Thanks for the support Hally. πŸ€—
❀️
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Coolbies are not mods my dear...they are solely for doing WUs...if they extend my duties...I am glad to accept

I would leave the rest of the issues to be dealt by concerned...
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

Coolbies are not mods my dear...they are solely for doing WUs...if they extend my duties...I am glad to accept

I would leave the rest of the issues to be dealt by concerned...

But I think we have many volunteers for it and u appear here only for that.It seems that you are really not interested in QH since I've found plagiarism issues as well in the WU on this forum.
I myself can do the WU if reqd.I don't want a single name in the DT list who is not active on this forum.
I apologize if I've hurt u but I'm talking professionally right now.Do u watch QH?
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And volunteers for other things mm i wouldnt mind but depends on what though cos in from UK n timing here is different tha india obviously LOL
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

And volunteers for other things mm i wouldnt mind but depends on what though cos in from UK n timing here is different tha india obviously LOL

hmm You are right about this... πŸ˜ƒ
But DTs need to take care about this also properly including the difference in timezones.Isn't it?
HallyH thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

hmm You are right about this... πŸ˜ƒ
But DTs need to take care about this also properly including the difference in timezones.Isn't it?

Yel n WU u see i watch QH at 7 uk time as live links dont work on ipod n everything but any volunteers for anything n i will try my best to do it as long as i knw what needs doing waise whats ur name?
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

But I think we have many volunteers for it and u appear here only for that.It seems that you are really not interested in QH since I've found plagiarism issues as well in the WU on this forum.
I myself can do the WU if reqd.I don't want a single name in the DT list who is not active on this forum.
I apologize if I've hurt u but I'm talking professionally right now.Do u watch QH?

I am among TRP audience of QH stop judging me...I dont know what has got you to be so harsh...but I guess I will remove myself from being Coolbie list n u can take over...you are highly insultingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and yeah it hurts

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

I am among TRP audience of QH stop judging me...I dont know what has got you to be so harsh...but I guess I will remove myself from being Coolbie list n u can take over...you are highly insultingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and yeah it hurts

I'm not here to throw insults at u or anyone.I' was a bit confused bcoz u r not much active here.I'm really sorry for hurting u Madhu...Trust me I'm just concerned about the DT's responsibilities and their concern for the forum...I've nothing else in my mind.
Please don't take things to heart unnecessarily.I hope we can discuss a debatable issue like mature people.Plz try to understand my POV
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Yel n WU u see i watch QH at 7 uk time as live links dont work on ipod n everything but any volunteers for anything n i will try my best to do it as long as i knw what needs doing waise whats ur name?

I'm Asma
What's ur name?
It really amused me to see that u don't know my name.Almost the whole forum knows itπŸ˜†
I'm glad that u know now πŸ˜‰
That's really nice of u to volunteer for keeping this forum active.
Let's see what mods have to say about this thread. πŸ˜‰
HallyH thumbnail

I'm Asma
What's ur name?
It really amused me to see that u don't know my name.Almost the whole forum knows itπŸ˜†
I'm glad that u know now πŸ˜‰
That's really nice of u to volunteer for keeping this forum active.
Let's see what mods have to say about this thread. πŸ˜‰

Im hally
Lol i knw ur os n everything like a journey to remember forever amazing LOL