Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Did not know there is an Asya ATπŸ˜• , only seen Kabhi's one and used to wonder how this forum does not have the AT for the two main lead characters unlike other forums, where you can discuss or appreciate the two.

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed, sometimes I find that important stuff sidelined and irrelevant stuff is pinned to the first page for example why is Surbhi's birthday thread not there. I'm not a fan of the no video links rule either , I definitely appreciate what sonyfan is doing but it's more exciting when we get the links quickly rather having to continuously refresh the page in hopes that she has posted them. However I don't agree about the the Asya AT and TKF, they're definitely not the same from what I've seen and they are harmless and they both add to forum activity so I don't see the problem with having both. 
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
By the way, I would like to add that The Mods may not have removed the sticky post of ITA Voting. If the members edits his\her post, it becums unstickied automatically. 
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
U made it now? πŸ˜²

πŸ‘ awesome post!

we needed it..I don't know any of the mods personally..Nor I have any problem with anyone..those who know me..dey know m very Happy go lucky types person..But this things are too much..! every member is trying their best for this Forum to be on top..why?? becuz we lovvee KABHI..dey work soo hard just to entertain us for half an hour...and we just give them love in return..! and unfortunately, This is the ONLY way. for that we need your help and support Mods..please.

Asmii...thnxx janni..! πŸ€— U have exam tomorrow but still u made this post..! This shows how much this forum means to you and ur lovee for KABHI! lovee yuh babez!
πŸ€—
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Yeah i agree with you in most things. There are  unnecessary sticky threads.And sometime there r too many sticky video threads.If only the latest episode(video) is a sticky that would be better.😊

The GOTW and DOTW threads etc are the forum members responsibility i think.So there is supposed to be a sign up sheet where members will volunteer to do it. so its nt  really the DTs fault if a member does not do it on the day they volunteered.😊

About AsYa AT and Kabhi factor dont really know much about those.😊

Our CM jyoti is the best i strongly agree with you on that.But i Dont know where the moderator is? And a coolbie is someone who provides written updates so it does nt really matter if they r nt active  on the forum. Their only job is to provide Written updates and as far as i know, Madhubala does her job😊

This a good post btw.πŸ‘πŸΌSome problems here really need to be addressed.

Edited by J.M.Singh - 10 years ago
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

You are right about sending the reminders for the MOTW,etc activities.
What exactly is the work of a coolbie.I'm a bit confused.Can u plz explain?We have many more people who can give the WU.We don't need a DT for that.Isn't it?
Apart from the NL,I requested Silentpromises to let me help her in handling the NL since she was going out of station.Infatc she told that we won't be getting any NLs. After continuous 2-3 pms regarding the suggestions for giving the responsibility to someone else,she handed over the NL to Tupil completely ignoring my request and that really hurt me a lot.but it does not matter as long as we get NLs every week.
I've taken the names of the DTs deliberately because there is a limit of ignorance.I don't want DTs who don't have time for this forum.Seriously, we need to have a DT selected from the active forum members list because she/he will be aware about the actual scene over here and can handle an issue as soon as it arises.these days even the replies to pms are coming after weeks from the mods.I don't know how this forum is going to do better anymore of we keep on lagging behind coz of the ignorant attitude of the DTs.

Thanks a lot for the sharing ur views.
I hope u may understand my POV as well
πŸ˜†Yeah it's late night in India.
Go to sleep and have ASYALICIOUS DREAMS. πŸ˜‰
Take care!
Thanks a lot for the warm wishes.
love u
Muah!
πŸ€—

I think Coolbies are only there to give WUs. M not sure about that though.

Goodnight Sweets! :D 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
@ Supriya gud night sweety

I'll reply to all of u after 30th.I've exams lined up but some things on the forum irked me up and this post is the result.
i'm glad that all of u could agree with me on some grave issues regarding this forum
Thanks a lot for all the love and support guys
I love u all
Plz pray for my entrance exam tomorrow

πŸ€—
❀️
good night everyone.
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
check this thread
 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440561

It say a coolbie is a member who provides written updates for a show on a regular basis😊

GN bye😊
Edited by J.M.Singh - 10 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: J.M.Singh

check this thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440561

It say a coolbie is a member who provides written updates for a show on a regular basis😊

GN bye😊

TFS dear πŸ˜ƒ
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Asma i've a brand new inside news which i'm observing and ll tell you about that. which i can't reveal publicly now