Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
My last post here:- its just a mu that Gunia isn't active but ya i see her over here though not like RD.that doesn't mean anyone is attacking her as this has created cz of missconception.it can be easily sorted out like on morning IST Gunia usually closes many topics which are reported.i know this cz i see her on morning time most.u can divide the other work on RD like topic closing 1 DT,sticky handling 1 DT,permission 1 DT,urgent pm 3 online DT ll close which ll remove all the confusions.sorry 4 bing rude
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone,

We understand you have concerns with regards to the forum and have right to express your views however that doesn't mean you will attack any member ( DT members or forum members). You can put your thoughts/suggestions but avoid targeting anyone as it will divert the attention from main problem. We would look into the suggestions/concerns discuss with the team and try our level best to sort them but again time and patience is needed. We cannot expect changes over the night hence give it some time.

Gunia, Pooja and Jyoti have along with Roshni have explained the forums condition so I am not going to repeat it again. However there are few concerns we need to address out:

1)Its wrong to accuse the DTs with regards to the forum activities. They are here to moderate the forum and make sure the forums decorum are maintained. Some moderators are virtually invisible and they surface only when situations arise that do not seem likely to resolve themselves. Other forum moderators are always there and takes part in the forum activities. Its a volunteering job and keeping in mind that they do have a personal life as well so its hard for some to be active member of the forum they moderate. Another reason for why some chose NOT to be active are bias concerns. In the past, we have had complaints about DTs being biased toward certain members/fan groups and it became a big problem from the members side. So active member or not, either way-  the DT will always be at the receiving end. Its the individuals preference whether they want to be active member or not hence the decision should be respected by everyone instead of targeting and blaming them.

2)From the main post it implies that |Persephone|has implemented the rules which is not the case here, its a team decision. DTs discuss it with team and when its finalized, one of the DT member post the rules so just because |Persephone| has post the rules about videobie, it doesn't mean its her own rule but rather its a collective decision. 

3)Videobies has contributed a lot for the forum over the years so it will be wrong not to respect their hard work. SBB/SBS/E24/IBN segments are allowed to be posted by the members in some of the forums where the videobie doesn't upload it but in this forum (QH), Sonyfan provides it, therefore we cannot allow members to do that. Its a decision made by the site admin so if anyone has any objections, kindly contact Vijay for further details.

4)Kajen - Actors personal life has never been part of the shows discussion and it will only lead to arguments between different fan groups. We cannot allow Kajen discussions here because JW is not part of QH cast. Therefore any off screen segments with KSG post QH premier are allowed otherwise, NO discussions about them. We do have celebrity fan forum and DMG sections to serve that purpose so kindly use that. 

5) Sticky - important topics are given first priority. Daily written updates, forum rules, creation gallery, picture gallery, archive mansion, video updates, off screen segments , birthday preparation (one month ahead) will be given importance and rest are up to the DT discretion based on sticky spot available from day to day. 

6)Coolbies -they are the ones who provides the daily updates and thats why they were promoted as coolbies to honor their effort and work. Whether they want to contribute more or less beyond that will be their own choice. We cannot criticize them so kindly respect the forum coolbies!

Lastly, and all though it may not be transparent for the forum members, the section DT and higher DT are aware Gun is active and committed to her work. A moderator doesn't have to be active in the forum to show they are there due to the concerns mentioned above. Henceforth, any threads targeting the section DT will not be tolerated. If anyone have any concerns, use the PM service rather than questioning the moderations function here. I

@crazy4KASH_AR -. this is the 4rd time you have criticized the DTs work and went on to attack her personally. If you have any personal grudge against her, deal it via PMs instead of attacking her openly. I think there is a communication gap between you and Gunia because the majority of the forum members do acknowledge her work and she is always a PM away for any query. 

Since many are concerned for the well-being of the forum and CM ranks, we request everyone to help the DT and the volunteer team by taking part in various activities that are coming. Section DT will open a thread with activities coming up and members can suggest new ideas aswell.  

If you have any further concerns please feel free to contact section DT. Thank you for your cooperation.  

Topic closed!

Regards,

IF Dev Team