Ek Ghar Banaunga

I have never planned my life; I let things happen

Ayu_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ishita Dutta, the younger sister of former-beauty-queen-turned-actress Tanushree Dutta, is geared to make her debut on small screen with Raakesh Paswan's Ek Ghar Banaunga to be aired on Star Plus at the 6:30pm slot.

Ishita as heard will play the protagonist in it. When quizzed as to why she didn't follow sister dearest to Bollywood, Ishita said, "Today, actors look for quality and this show offers me that. I haven't restricted myself to TV. This is my first step into the world of glamour. I have never planned my life; I let things happen on their own."

Ishita says Tanushree is happy for her. "My sister has always been very supportive; she has stood by my decisions and also helps me choose wisely. I've learnt a lot from her," added Ishita.

Talking of the insecurities that actors have to go through in this industry, and the young actress says, "The industry gives an actor many reasons to feel insecure primarily because of its fleeting nature. I have learnt from my sister to turn a blind eye to these negative feelings and continue working hard. I think most creative people follow this rule or else they all would have gone mad by now."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
really interesting story this is... hope people watch...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
omg i never knew she is a sister to Tanushree.. thats why I was like she looks like someone haha 😆 
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ