Mythological Masti

Magic of Divine Love... (2nd Part)

ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends! On this auspicious Friday, which is Shiv Shakti's Day, I am posting for u all the continuation of the previous post "Magic of Divine Love." Plz do post ur valuable comments! Thanx!

May Lord Shiva bless you all!!!

❤️ Still looking into his eyes, she saw them turning watery & then suddenly she felt a warm pearly drop wetting her hand...her expression of love had overwhelmed her Lord to such an extent that it had brought tears to his eyes...something which she just could not bear to see! "No my Lord, please don't!" she said in a painful voice & felt unforseen tears welling up in her own eyes...She put her lips on his cheeks & before the rest of the pearls of his eyes could fall down his face, tenderly she sipped each drop of pearl & then lovingly kissed his cheeks...😳

"I have also made something special for you." She said putting her delicate arms around his neck. "And what is it my love?" asked Lord Shiva, pleasantly surprised & impressed by this unabashed loving gesture of his sweetheart!

"But I also want to perform your special worship before that..." she said. "Yes, I would love to be worshipped by my angel!" with immense affection he said. She got up slowly & rather unwillingly from his lap that she never wanted to leave, but because of the intense urge of worshipping her Lord she had to do so...

Gauri first washed his feet with milk & water and then with her flowing garment wiped them dry. Then she applied sandalwood on his lotus feet & thereafter worshipped them with fragrant white jasmine flowers & bilva leaves...❤️

Lord Shiva was looking adoringly at his doting wife all this while. She then offered him his favourite drink, a golden glass filled with sweet-smelling milk containing bhang as prasad! He greatly relished this heavenly drink made by his beloved & was so pleased with her that he again made her sit on his lap & with his own hands fed her the rest of the prasad putting the golden  glass on her lips! She felt so happy & jubilant just like a small child...& then for a while she rested her head on his broad shoulder feeling totally lost in him...

"I am so happy Lord that in my ecstasy today I want to dance only for you!" she beamed excitedly! "Then what is stopping you Gauri, I am craving to see my cute darling dance for me..." Lord Shiva said with great fervor!

Brimming with renewed enthusiasm she passionately kissed his cheek & abruptly got up to carry out her plans! She danced slowly first with graceful movements...each & every part of her body seemed to glow with divine beauty that was meant only for her love, her husband, her Lord! Her movements were in perfect harmony portraying the grace of a flowing stream with swift ripples bubbling with energy.

In her all-consuming eagerness to please him, she started dancing with increased ardor; her feet moved very fast...the jingling of her anklets became louder than before; it appeared as if each & every pore of her being was reverberating with his name through that blissful dance, wanting to melt in him...eventually she lost all consciousness and fell at his feet like a fluttering butterfly! ❤️

At that very moment the skies thundered, a cool breeze started flowing with the showering of a soft drizzle...Lord Shiva got up from his seat, bent down & with intense care & compassion picked her up like a dainty flower in his muscular arms! Just by his mere thought, he created a beautiful cavern, the loveliness of which could only be a lover's delight! He went inside & sat down on a bed of perfumed red roses, gently placing his beloved along with him on that bed with her head resting on the soft pillow of his lap...

Softly stroking her forehead, he said in his melodious voice, "Gauri, my love...wake up sweetheart!" His heavenly touch felt like a soothing balm and restored her back to consciousness. Slowly she opened her eyes & was pleasingly surprised to find her head comfortably resting on his blissful lap! ☺️ Bemused, blushing slightly, she dreamily asked, "Where are we Lord & what happened?" He gave his alluring smile & answered, "You were so lost in my devotion that while dancing you entered a trance & fell unconscious...I picked you up & right now you are here in this place overflowing with the magic of our love! Get up & see for yourself."

She eagerly got up & looked around finding herself sitting on a scented bed of roses in a marvelous cavern that was beautifully decorated with aromatic flowers of various colours! Several lamps lightened up the whole place giving it a breathtaking magnificence! The shadows made by their flames danced mysteriously, creating an exotic enigma in the atmosphere... ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow! I have never read such stories about Shiva Parvati's love, its just like Radhakrishna's! ☺️😳Thanks a lot!👏