Mythological Masti

Magic of Divine Love...

ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
❤️ In Kailash...

Lord Shiva is in deep meditation when Gauri comes slowly towards him. She has plucked bilva leaves & sweet scented flowers of various colours & hues for offering at the lotus feet of her Lord. She lovingly looks at his calm & peaceful countenance. Seeing his divine beauty she has a sudden urge of sitting very close to him but she doesn't want to disturb him in that state.

She silently offers the sacred leaves & flowers at his lotus feet & gently places the divine dust of his feet on her head filling it in place of vermilion as was her daily habit.

She then sits at his feet fondly gazing at him... everytime this happened... whenever he used to meditate & was not with her physically she used to connect with him mentally by looking at his handsome face & then closing her eyes from time to time as if trying to drink in the heavenly dope of his beauty.

She couldn't help doing this as even a moment's separation from him was unbearable for her... So lost was she in him that she didn't realize how much time had passed like this...

"Gauri!" A deep voice fondly beckoned her. She felt she was day dreaming but then how is it possible that his touch felt so real! Indeed it was her Lord himself lovingly bending down, touching her shoulder trying to wake her up from her reverie. Startled, she said, "My Lord! when did you get up from your meditation? I didn't even know'"

"How would you know my dear, when you were so lost in my thoughts'" Lord Shiva said smilingly. She bashfully smiled & kept looking at him with love struck eyes as if he had done some black magic on her. ☺️

He put both his hands affectionately on her shoulders & helped her get up. Then lovingly taking her hand in his he slowly took her back to his meditation seat.

❤️ Lord Shiva sat down on his meditation seat. He was still holding Gauri's hand...following him, when she made a gesture of sitting beside him he stopped her gently but firmly & instead holding her very fondly he gently made her sit on his lap!

She experienced unending waves of love engulfing her whole being, as if they would sweep away her very essence & merge it in her Lord's. She also wanted to dissolve herself totally in him but at the same time her inherent shyness made her hide her face in her Lord's Bosom... ☺️

"My dear, my love, my life, look at me Gauri..." said Lord Shiva very gently to his beloved wife. He slowly put his hand on her chin & made her look up into his eyes. The intensity of love that she saw in those enchanting eyes cast such a spell on her that she just could not take her eyes off the charming face of her Lord smiling so sweetly at her. She could not control the tide of emotions inside her & they started falling  like dew drops all at a time from her doe-like eyes.  

To calm down her inner storm, Lord Shiva put his hand tenderly on her heart & affectionately put the loose strand of hair that was trying to hide that beautiful face of hers behind her ear. "Always remember this my dear that I am with you at all times, whatever you do, wherever you are I am there with you, here...," he said, pointing towards his hand that was still pressed gently on her heart; "inside your heart!" Therefore you should not even for a moment feel that you are separate or away from me as this is not possible. I am within you and you are within me." so saying he kissed her lovingly on her forehead & cheeks and cuddled her cozily & very gently in his strong arms! Nestled in those secure arms, she surrendered her whole self to his divine enticing embrace where from she never wanted to go apart ever...

❤️ With eyes closed, seeping in each-other's love, for how long they were together in their arms...it seemed like eternity...time seemed to have come altogether to a standstill.

Finally Lord Shiva opened his eyes...ever so gently he patted the apple of her right cheek & whispered slowly in her ear, " Open your eyes, my dear." She heard him but was not willing to do so as she feared that this beautiful dream may break by the mere opening of her eyes! Still abiding by her Lord's words she slowly opened her love intoxicated eyes which were filled with the heady wine of his essence!  " Yes my Lord, what is it? " innocently she asked.

" Dear, your love, devotion and surrender towards me has won my heart & it makes me fall in love with you again & again with each passing day. But today, I want something from you my sweet-scented beloved, my precious possession ,who rules my heart..."

" Tell me Lord, fulfilling your every wish delights my soul " she said. With great passion he spoke, " Gauri, your beautiful eyes fully express the depth of love you have for me..," touching her lips softly with his finger, he continued, " but I wish to listen through your luscious lips only what you feel for me..."

Her crimson cheeks took the colour of fully blossomed red roses...☺️ coyly she lowered her eyes, but the the next moment she again looked up shyly into his eyes! Smiling very lovingly at him, she took his hand in hers & put it delicately on her heart...where it belonged...and in her silvery voice started speaking her heart out to her beloved...

❤️My Lord, how can I measure how much I love you,

and express the deep pleasure I get in remembering you?

Just by looking at your radiant countenance,

so calm, so loving, so blissful, I forget all my trivial worries!

Immersed in you forever, I wish to perpetually bathe in your love.

How can I relate how much dear you are to me,

dearer than the dearest, sweeter than the sweetest!

You who reside in every breath of mine,

the soul of my soul; your love has intoxicated my heart,

and possessed my whole being, like some heady wine!

So lost I am in you now that you have become my life's only goal...'

What is life & what is happiness,

what is death & what is sorrow, do not I care to know,

for I want to be alive only in the consciousness of your love,

real nature of which is fathomless...
❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Sudishnaji, its so divine. Please continue.. I was unable to find the post in the FC, except for one. Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 11 years ago
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx alot for ur immense appreciation!🤗    🥳It matters a lot!!!

Am updating on "Magic of Divine Love" in the next Topic on this Forum only...

Let the Divine Love flow to all...❤️

Plz do visit

Mohit Raina-Sonarika Bhadoria FC#2 Page 79, where u will find all my posts & poems...  which is on  Celebrity Fan Clubs  of  India Forums Sections.

or u can directly go to

81251583 (this is the Link)

(Plz do hit the Like Button so that I can come to know that u have read)

Edited by sudishnashiva - 11 years ago