Fan Fictions

ARSHI OS: Tere Bina...

Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys this is my first OS of Arnav-Khushi! This is a sad one! But hope u like it! 

Tere Bina. . .

I barged into my room to find it empty.. My room was the same as it was before our marriage. Somehow, I didn't like it! I had gradually started liking the way Khushi had changed my room. At first, i was totally against it but now, i was somewhat used to it. 

I was expecting Khushi to be waiting for me as she always does.. Inspite of me asking her not to do so and stop pretending to be a good wife, as we were strangers in our room. But somewhere in my mind, i liked it. I still don't know why. But today, Khushi wasn't there! No sign of her! It seemed strange! She used to wait for me whenever I was late to serve me dinner as i didn't have a habit of eating out. Basically, i was not like this before, I frequently used to eat out. I loved Italian food, which was never cooked at home as Nani was against Western cuisine. So, I would mostly have my dinner either in the office or in an Italian restaurant at least 4 times a week. But nowadays, i had started liking "Ghar ka Khana" as it was made by Khushi. She also sometimes made Pasta just the way i liked it, without Nani's knowledge.I love her already but I can't confess to her as i am not still sure about her and Shyam's relationship. But I have started feeling a soft corner for Khushi as she cared for me, also the doubts that she had an affair with Shyam were fading away. But where was she now? And what made her change our room back like it was before?! 

"our" room? I always yelled at her whenever she called this room as "our" and warned her that it was mine, she was here only for 6 months! But "our room" seemed so perfect when she said it! I saw at the clock! It was 12.30am. I wondered that where would she go at this time? 

'Did she run away with that filth Shyam?'  This was the first thought that came to my mind. It angered me and i stormed out of the room and made my way to Di's room. But what i saw there, shocked me! Di was peacefully sleeping with her head on Shyam's shoulder. 

If Shyam was here, then where was Khushi? That means she didn't run away with Shyam. 

'So did I make a mistake in understanding Khushi?'

'Was she innocent?' 

'Had i believed only what Shyam had to say and not even made an attempt to hear  Khushi's side of the story?' 

'Did she come to know that I had seen her with Shyam that day?'

These questions in my mind started troubling me as i made my way to 'our' room. As i sat on my recliner, i saw a piece of paper on the teapoy in front of me. I picked it up. It was a letter! A letter for me! By Khushi! I immediately opened it and was shocked to read the matter inside.

It read-

Dear Arnavji,

As promised, I am leaving today! You may not even remember, that today is the last day of our contract marriage. Its 14th August,2012, ending date of our contract marriage. But i remember very well. I was waiting for u till 12.00 am to talk to u about this in person. But u didn't come. So i decided to write this letter. 

I know my departure from ur life will not cause any difference to u, but it may cause some difference to ur family. Especially, my Jiji. She would feel all alone without me by her side. Please, don't at least hurt her by separating her from Jijaji. They love each other so much. They will be incomplete without each other. I know the pain which a person has to undergo when his heart breaks.

I still don't know the reason, why u married me? But now it does not matter. But, I have to tell u an important thing about ur Jijaji Shyam. Please try to keep Di as away as possible from him. He's a filth, a cheat and what not. I and my family have suffered a lot because of him. He used to stay at Buaji's house with us as PG and claimed to be 'single'. He impressed my Buaji with his charms and then Buaji compelled me to get engaged to him for the sake of my Bauji's happiness as he was ill. I couldn't deny her and got engaged to him. I didn't even know that he was ur Jijaji as hadn't met him whenever i came to Shantivan. He had been hiding from then. I came to know about his true face when i came to ur house for the Pooja before jiji's marriage. I immediately broke my engagement with him and was upset when i met u on the way, U asked me the reason about why was i upset, but i didn't tell u at that time as i had seen the love which u had for Di. If i had told u about it at that time u would have broken down. But the other day i was about to confront Di with his Truth. That day, Di's mangalsutra broke and saw how much scared she was. So i again declined that thought. Then again on the day of Jiji's marriage, i went to my room and saw a message written on the mirror which read,'Meet me on the terrace'. I was happy by the thought that it was written by u. So i made my way to the terrace. But it was written by Shyam. I was shocked when he hugged me and told me that he didn't love Di but loved me and wanted to marry me! I was furious and asked him to divorce her as she didn't deserve him, and made my way to Di's room to tell her the truth. But again my fate had some other plans. Di was pregnant. U forced me to marry you! I thought that at least this news would bring about a change in Shyam. But nothing happened. He continued his filthy acts even after knowing that his own wife was pregnant and i was married. But now, i'm free from his filthy acts as i don't have to confront him from now on. But Di has to. Please make her realize that her husband's a filth. She is a gem of a person Arnavji! She doesn't deserve such betrayal. I didn't tell this before as i feared that u people might not trust me. But now i'm telling u the Truth. Please trust me, if u still need confirmation, u can confirm with my family. If u even ask Jiji, she'll tell u this truth.

I don't need your money. Even those 300 Rs. i borrowed from u on the Holi day, I have kept them along with those contract papers in the closet. Also Maaji's.. I mean.. Ur mother's bangles are also kept there. Give them to one whom u really love. I didn't deserve them.

I have left ur life now. My existence doesn't matter to u. So i'm not going to Buaji's place. Don't ever try to find me. I'll never try to come back into ur life to ruin it again. But take care of Di. She needs ur support. Don't let that filth near her.Take care of yourself too. Eat on time. Don't forget your medicines as i'll not be there anymore to remind u.

Now one last thing! I know u have no feelings for me. But I do have feelings for u! I don't know even after hurting me so much, still i have to say, "I Love You!"

Good Bye Forever!

Aapki,

Khushi.

Reading that letter I fell back on my recliner. What had i done? I was responsible that my Khushi was not with me now. But she's not at all to be blamed. The one to be blamed is me. How can i mistrust an innocent soul like her? Here she was all concerned about my family and me, and what did i do? I forced her into this 6-month marriage. Not even for once did i think about her. And she loved  me. Even i did. And Mom's bangles, Khushi, they belonged to u! Only u! Now how would i be able to tell u that u and only u deserve them! I was so wrong in judging u! Please come back Khushi! Come Back!

Now i'll leave no stone unturned to find u and i'll definitely keep Di away from that filth! Soon bring his truth in front of everyone. But i'll also get u back Khushi! You are my life! I love you damn it! 

HAPPINESS ALWAYS...

Edited by Shradz_K - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockprincess123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Res

~~~~~

Okay so the above "Res" was my attempt to make sure I had the first spot in commenting and I didn't want anyone to take it!! So here is an official Unres and a...

HUGEE WEELLL DONEEE!!!!

Wooww, what an OS!!! I was looking through all the Fan Fictions posts when I saw yours and you could say that I had a sort of "vibe" that this was gona be a goodie and it sooo was!!!

Owing to it's title, I got the feeling that it would be an emotional recap or turmoil of the love and hate relationship between ArShi (I'm a total sucker for emotional thingies... one of the reasons why I love IPKKND ๐Ÿ˜†) and I loved how you portrayed the mutual relationship betweent them both - blatant and obvious love from Khushi's side and the wordless, unspoken love from Arnav's side.

Reading this I had a flashback sort of thing from the 6 month marriage track back in the days when we all sat down every evening, eagerly awaiting IPKKND's next episode and all those memories flooded back. It was horrible having to relive and experience Khushi's pain once again yet there was that feeling of appreciation and love for getting to feel it all after so long.

I loved Khushi's letter even though it was heartbreaking to read but it was a really nice way of making Arnav realise that Khushi was innocent as he was shown to belive in the show. It was emotional and subtle, just the way Arnav and Khushi's love is.

You did a great job Hun, I know that my comment probably didn't do any justice to the awesome way you wrote everything but it was my pleasure to read. Great going Xx
Edited by rockprincess123 - 10 years ago

Reserved...
Comment updated dear! Lookie upp!!! ^^^^^
Edited by rockprincess123 - 10 years ago
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
โค๏ธ thanks a ton for ur such a lovely comment!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it'll encourage me to write more!!! โค๏ธ 
This content was originally posted by-Shradz_K

โค๏ธ thanks a ton for ur such a lovely comment!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it'll encourage me to write more!!! โค๏ธ 

Your most welcome dear. I hope to hear more works from you soon!! Congratulations with the OS being your very first!!!

~~~~~

Check out my FF: My Existence
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
malar3,  ksgsrk,  rockprincess123,  Beautiful_Devil,  mnprtkaur,  -Siaa-
Thanks a lot for liking my post!!!
persious thumbnail
brilliant work!! plz continue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Frozen_Ana thumbnail