ARISHA FF: Kabhi na kabhi-2 Pg 143

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hello Arishans, back with a part...hope u like it...

thoda bold and matured hai...so kids stay out from here...

Your comments are my motivation...so pls comment...

thanks for all the prev comments and likes!

Chapter 18B: Teri Rooh Pe, Tere Jism Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

Mai To Bas Teri Chaahat Mein Shaahun Rehna Sadaa
Mai To Bas Teri Qurbat Mein Chaahun Rehna Sadaa
Saaya Bhi Tera Mai Hone Na Dun Juda
Maine Taye Ka Liya

Tere Ishq Pe, Tere Waqt Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera
Teri Rooh Pe, Tere Jism Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera
Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

But Aisha gathered up soon….she couldn't lose control like the last time…..so she managed to speak up "plss Sir….chodh dijiye mujhe….yeh sab…"

He cut her short…."yeh sab kya Aisha?? humaare liye pehli baar tho nahi na??"

Saying that he tried to kiss her lips, but she pushed him away with all her might shouting "NO…"

He wasn't angry……On the contrary, he grinned….isnt this what he wanted too?? The return of the strong Aisha….the ever opposing, fighting jungili billi of ETF!

He wasn't going to let her go easily…..He knew she was emotionally weak and broken from inside….She really needed his support today….He would give her whatever it took to make her feel better….make her feel good!

He stepped closer to her while she kept backing away from him……He paced a bit and held her hands gently pulling her to him…."stop doing that Aisha….kyun mujhse dhoor jaa rahi ho?"

She couldn't move away from him forcefully……his presence near her wasn't resistable either….

He had a strange kind of powerful attraction which made her weak on her knees……she cursed him under her breath "aisa kyun kar rahe ho Sir? Why are you making me feel helpless?"

Did he hear that?? Well that's wasn't clear but he replied as if to those questions

"Aisha, tum jitna chaaho mujhe dhaanto ya mujhse fight karo, aaj main tumhe akela chod ke yahaan se nahi jaane waala!"

He forcefully hugged her with his hands caressing her passionately…..he snuggled into her neck kissing her intimately…….

She didn't move away from him but managed to voice out "why are you doing this to me Sir?? Why are you making it difficult for me?"

Arjun replied to her huskily as his lips lingered on her cheeks "no….i am making it easy for you Aisha……I know you need me!"

Aisha replied a bit sternly "no…...i don't"

But she was already in his arms and allowing him to do whatever he wanted……

Arjun: [challenging her] yes you do need me…….else push me away…..slap me…..run away from me….

Aisha responded back in an evidently weak voice as her lips brushed his neck lightly, her whispers were both pleading and inviting him to go further "You know I cant do that sir….."

Didn't he know that already? Yes he did….He smiled at her reply as he moved to her lips….he gently rubbed her lips with his which trembled her entire self…….

Then he huskily spoke up, "then stop calling me Sir right now…..Arjun, that's what I want to hear from you!"

Her lips merely let out "Arjun" but before anything else, he captured them with his passionately kissing her senselessly…..making her lose whatever little sanity and sense she had in her!

Baahon Mein Tujhko Rakhun
Dhadkan Mein Teri Sunoo
Aa Itna Nazdeek Aa Zara
Ho Jis Mein Duaaein Rahein
Har Dum Wafaayein Rahe
Dun Tujhko Aisa Ek Jahan

Haan Tere Ishq Pe, Tere Waqt Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera
Teri Rooh Pe, Tere Jism Pe Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera
Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera

Mai To Bas Teri Chaahat Mein Shaahun Rehna Sadaa
Mai To Bas Teri Qurbat Mein Chaahun Rehna Sadaa
Saaya Bhi Tera Mai Hone Na Dun Juda
Maine Taye Ka Liya

It wasn't her logical brain but her crazy heart, which always wanted him, which overpowered her minutes back when he had passionately kissed her…..and caressed her…….She yearned for more of him! And he knew that too...

Hours later, she opened her eyes to see herself wrapped in his arms…..She felt a bit uncomfortable……but then he was right in whatever he said and did for her…..he did make her forget all her pains and sorrows…..he had overpowered her and all of those haunting shadows from the past with another stong intense emotion of his…….Desire……she stopped thinking when that word struck her…..he hadn't confessed anything yet……he had only said that he wanted her…….but did he love her beyond that……was she just his desire and lust….she didn't know if it was physical attraction from his side but to her, she was sure that it was much more…else she would never become so weak and vulnerable under his intimate touch…..neither would she wouldn't give herself up so hastily!

It could no longer be termed a mistake now…..no it wasn't….the first slip could be a mistake…..this one was not though her circumstances did play a part!

A pricking guilt and a realization that she had sinned made her go weak again…..how could she falter like that? He couldn't be blamed……she could have resisted and stopped him if she wanted…..but she didn't……on the contrary, she made him go on……she allowed him to go crazy and wild with her…..

Tears flowed from her eyes slowly….

Her tears were silent but even then, it woke him up……she tried to free away sensing him waking up but he didn't loosen his grip around her…….

Instead, he kept her tied to himself…….he spoke up sleepily without any kind of guilt or not feeling awkward, totally opposite to what Aisha was feeling, "kyun ro rahi ho Aisha???"

Aisha glared at him for his ridiculous question while he added 

"oh come on….dont stare at me like that…..i know ke tum kal raat nashe mein thi par itna bhi nahi ke…"

Aisha cut him short "main uss wajeh se nahi ro rahi hoom……main jaanthi hoom ke jo hua uss mein meri bhi marzi thi…."

Arjun spoke in an annoyed tone "then?? Whats your problem???"

Aisha spoke hesitantly with a lot of difficulty "main aisi ladki nahi hoom Arjun….yeh sab jo humaare beech ho raha hai...yeh galath hai!"

Arjun turned to her and looked into her face which appeared so innocent at these moments….

"I know tum aise ladki nahi ho Aisha…..aur yeh baat mujhse behtar kaun jaan saktha hai Aisha……[pausing for a moment] aur rahaa sawaal galthi ka…..kuch galathiyaan aur haalaat aise hote hai ke woh ek badaa sa sahi ke aur ishaara karthe hai…..aur main yeh ishaara dheere dheere samajhne laga hoom….behtar hoga ke tum bhi usse samajhne ki khoshish karo…it would be better for both of us Aisha…….[freeing her from his hold and gets up] .filhaal, zyaadha socho matth…get ready…humein ETF office jaana hai!

Saying that he walked out of the room closing the door shut behind him...

As they drove along silently, she was still trying to figure out what he had meant by that……did he mean of a life together? A future together…..may be yes….a life together out of compulsion or out of guilt!

Whatever, but was she even ready for that? Perhaps no…..she had her mission before her…..she couldn't fail there whatever other losses she had to bear! She was confused….but she didn't talk to him about that further……He had his ways of making her understand which always tangled her into more confusions atleast in her personal matters!

Back in office….

They were back to being the normal ETF officers with conflicting thoughts and always at loggerheads at case discussions! They behaved like total strangers and never once broached back on the topic regarding their personal life which had already become entwined into one even if they didn't want to or rather wish to admit openly…..

They proved to be good actors as well...none could find what happened between them, not just once but twice...

Aisha didn't create any situation where she had to be alone with Arjun…..though it irked him at times, he chose to ignore it!

Days moved on……..Aisha was irregular to office…..Arjun could guess that she was preparing herself for her secret mission……He knew all about it…Shree had kept him informed on all her moves…..or atleast the moves to which Shree had access!

One evening, Shree rushed to Arjun's cabin…..Arjun turned to him and saw that he was tensed "kya hua Shree?"

Shree: sir, uss web site pe ek bada bid hua hai….Aisha, I mean Laila keliye…..And Aisha ne usse pick karke confirm bhi kiya hai……I guess that's the bid she was looking out for……

Arjun: [sitting up hearing that] kisne kiya hai yeh bid??

Shree: fake name hai…koyi Jatin Bansal ke naam pe hai…..but I checked, it's a fake name and profile sir! Aur dho din baadh ka date fix kiya hai…..jagah abi fix nahi kiya hai…..

Arjun: okay…..tum aur details nikhaalne ki khoshish karo……

Shree: [still tensed] sir, Aisha aaj bhi office nahi aayi….kal shaam aayi thi par kisi se nahi mili……I am a bit worried sir…usski phone bhi switched off hai…..subah se usski landline bhi try kar raha hoom….she isn't picking up that too!

Arjun knew that Aisha was doing all that on purpose to avoid his interference in the mission! But he too had his plans set! Even she wouldn't know when she would become engulfed into his plans…..He grinned and replied

Arjun: don't worry Shree….usse main yeh sab karne nahi dhoonga….I will make sure of that! Tum bas mere liye ek kaam kardho…..

Shree looks at him and Arjun explains his plan……

After Shree leaves, Arjun twirls his pen and his thought process revolves around Aisha….He smacks her mentally "yeh ladki sirf paagal hi nahi bevakoof bhi hai"

Next day……Arjun gets a call from Dhruv……"hello ACP Arjun"

Arjun: haan…aap kaun?

Dhruv: main Dhruv…..Aisha ka friend….uss din Pune mein miley…

Arjun remembers and speaks "yeah Dhruv"

Dhruv: I need to meet you urgently Mr Arjun…..Aisha ke baare mein kuch baat karna hai…..

Arjun: teek hai……aadhe ghante mein tumaare office ke baahar milthe hai!

[To be continued]

So how was it?? pls do reply!

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
unres
firstly congrats di fr the new thread🤗

all ayesha needed was his love
m happy she dint pushed him and accepted the fact that she cant do that ..
and that all these desires are nt just attraction bt its more than that..
wat arjun said was very true wat they did wasn't their fault..it just happened... its an indication that dere is sumthing more than just attraction...its love and pure love😊

bt arjun plan kya kar raha hai??
and y did dhruv wanted to meet arjun...?😲
mystery...

continue soon di...

Edited by shona14 - 10 years ago
Di
congo
yay
badtamez dil
wo kya h na dhinka chika purana ho gya 🤣
Arisha haye ab lga rha h pairing wrks...
chalo inhe future dikh rha h 🥳
Mujhe doubt ho rha dhruv par he gng to make bhaiya bhatkofying
ab ayesha to h hi sherni
bhaiya kaun sa sher se kam h lol
awesum di
love u
tc 🤗
Dida!!!

Congratz!!!!!

Thread 2!!!

WOW!!!

And this update was awesome... Loved it!!!
Aisha-Arjun part was fantastic... Arjun ke saamne kon loose nahi hoga???
Iss Ayesha madam ko itni bhaagne ki jarurat kya hai???

What did Dhruv have to say to Arjun...!!

Kya dida... wapas se suspense mein daal diya... Mere innocent brain ka kya hoga???

Anyway... Continue soon!!!!
congratz di thread 2
Thank you di yeh ff start karne ke liye.
Back to update..!
Di jaise maine pada bold hai..aur wo song teri rooh tera jism..!
Faint hogayi

di kya explain kiye arjun ne galathiyoon pe
Ab arjun ko toh 10
khoon bhi maaf hai🤣
kya scene tha aisha-arjun ka..

arjun samne ho toh kaun bach sakti hai

aisha madam ko ab yaad aagaya 2SR ke baad..arjun ne confess nahi kiya?
🤣
suspense bhi ab.. wow superb
Edited by aliya_begh - 10 years ago
interesting very interesting👏
big big congratulations for the second thread 

hats off to your efforts

i don't understand what is the problem with the duo

i mean they spent two passionate nights still are not cherishing each others feelings ... why are they running towards no where of their relationship even though it has everything a perfect relationship would ask for care, love, sincerity, affection, attraction you name it what so ever...its their but  why don't they acknowledge themselves...

pheww long comment na...so i'll stop 

loved it alot

super awesome part
All the best

first of all congrats for the new thread chechi...
the way that Arisha has come along in the forum...well we know how it was...
I'm so happy for you dear... truly happy...

today's chapter... great to know that the loggerheads are going together though not really together...
but the changes are visible...

about the mission, hope he have an upper hand.
dont know what Druv is coming upto... waiting for next part...
Congrats on the new thread di !!

lelo ..ek aur Test SR ...kya baat hai 😉

An dhruv ko kya batana hai Arjun ko ...and Sikander ka encounter Woahaa!!