for uploading my music 
dont know why it is showing 
security error
i beg if someone can solve my issue
i am in great trouble help friend
Posted: 8 years ago
HI M here again!!
This time i want help with KM Player!
Anyone explain me how to capture Frame by Frame pics?? Also can we trim video in KM Player???
If possiple plz provide tut with Pics..

Thank you in Advance..
Originally posted by lipshaa

HI M here again!!
This time i want help with KM Player!
Anyone explain me how to capture Frame by Frame pics?? Also can we trim video in KM Player???
If possiple plz provide tut with Pics..

Thank you in Advance..
I dont know about trimming byt frame by frame pic. Yeah.

1. Open the video you want to gif on KMPlayer. Right click on the screen, "Capture" and then "Frame:extract". (If the "Capture" option doesn't show for you, then click on Options - Advanced Menu and it will show up after that.)

2. Then this window will pop up. You can drag it around so if you need to go back to the video to pause/play you don't have to close the window.

All of the settings on that window are important. First of all, you need to choose the folder where you want to extract your caps. The default folder is "Capture" and you can find it on your Documents. You can leave it like that or you can create a new folder somewhere else. Your choice.

Then we have the image format. If you want to have the best quality possible on your caps, select PNG, but keep in mind that it will take some time to capture. I usually choose JPEG but when I want to make a larger gif I choose PNG. Again, your choice.

On the numbers and size to extract make sure it's set as "continuously" and "original size".

Credut: tumblr.

Edited by ..enchanted.. - 8 years ago
^ Thank you!! Will try today!!Big smile
Originally posted by Trouble.

Does anyone know the fonts used here?
Credit to the maker
^^Celebrating

Thanks xx
Edited by Trouble. - 8 years ago
i am having a problem whenever i open a picture in photoshop, it appears to be smaller. & whenever i open a new file to make sigg, that file to appears smaller. Can anyone plz help me out?
Originally posted by Maahii-

i am having a problem whenever i open a picture in photoshop, it appears to be smaller. & whenever i open a new file to make sigg, that file to appears smaller. Can anyone plz help me out?

select the % written (red area of the following pic) ...and use backspace to remove...and make it 100% ..then click on the pic u have opened...hope it helps Big smile
Edited by XBitch_PleaseX - 8 years ago
can someone tell how can I download videos from star player? I know it's kinda off-topic question! But need some videos to make avis from there! Help please!Embarrassed