tasha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

I was just thinking if Sargun's show KHTV is coming to an end. I wish that Ravi and Sargun work as main leads for a new show, with 4 lions productions. As I believe they have immense talent and chemistry for a onscreen jodi. And 4 lions has always left a huge impact on their onscreen pairs. If Saravi does a show with 4 Lions on starplus, it will be amazing. Plus, they are good actors and have great ability in showing their talents. For me Saravi are like Hrithik-Kareena jodi, I really wish they work together with 4 lions for a new romantic show.
Edited by tasha12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would be awesome to see them together onscreen again after Karol Bagh but I don't think Ravi would agree to it because he believes that once you're a real couple then there would be no challenge as the secret to creating an onscreen chemistry is gone and there's no acting that happens because the chemistry is a given since you're an offscreen pair.  And I wouldn't want it with 4 Lions though.  They always end up making a mess of everything later on. :/

Anyways, Saas Bina Sasural 2 is in the pre-production stages so Ravi will back in that with Aishwarya.  :) Can't wait to see SBS come back and watch Ravi's excellent acting light up the screen <3 
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tejy_Kumari

It would be awesome to see them together onscreen again after Karol Bagh but I don't think Ravi would agree to it because he believes that once you're a real couple then there would be no challenge as the secret to creating an onscreen chemistry is gone and there's no acting that happens because the chemistry is a given since you're an offscreen pair.  And I wouldn't want it with 4 Lions though.  They always end up making a mess of everything later on. :/

Anyways, Saas Bina Sasural 2 is in the pre-production stages so Ravi will back in that with Aishwarya.  :) Can't wait to see SBS come back and watch Ravi's excellent acting light up the screen <3 

That's a shame that they wouldn't come back together in a show. Their chemistry is superb with each other.. Everything need not be a challenge and if the audience already enjoys their chemistry then it's more of a plus to give them that treat to watch.

Also both of them seem very smart, for almost all Terance sirs questions it was both of them who answered...that was a surprise.. a good one.
Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ravi and Sargun made the best couple on nach baliye, i really do hope they come in a together in a different show.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i agree wid u & i'd also seen their interview where Ravi'd said the same thing & i agree wid it.v.rare off-screen couples can again create chemistry in oder shows. even hiten-gauri cudn't create it & after doing 2-3 shows 2gether their chemistry faded on-screen tho off-screen they r still v.gud. and  as NB was reality show so chemistry was there but i don't think in a fiction show they"ll b able 2 create it 2gether again.😕
priya185 thumbnail
I do like their chemistry the most with each other but doubt that would happen in a four lions show four lions usually have the same mould for lead characters ut still I agree with you

Ravi may still do a show with Sargun if the script is right never know ⭐️

I dont agree with the comparision with other couples.. chemistry and definately be created with a real life jodi can be seen i many films and shows too 😳

examples:
sushant ankita 
rashmi nandish
karan kritika - 2 seasons together
karan jennifer- cast members said they knew they were dating during the show
avinash rubina - 2 seasons

😃
Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

I happened to find this interview.. he also added to save the best to last instead of exposing it to everyone right at the beginning

😳