Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice OS didi...happy to see you back in IF...many more happy returns of the day Anjali⭐️...the song which didi dedicated was the Telugu version of the title  song of the tamil movie called 'Anjali'...really nice movie😊...can make anyone melt...😳..
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena23

hahaha...kabhi to aisi baat kar liya kar nalayak ki gaaliya na deni pade...😛

kya karu aapke galiyo ko bina mera din nahi katta na
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday anjali..
hope u had a blast..
Neel n Girija this OS was really sweet n wonderful.
Incredible guys..keep rocking the forum.Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Belated happy birthday Angie.. May god give u all the happiness and success in ur life..
rayaBALH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkjali

haa din toh mera ban gaya. And pagal its not goli its bengali.. And about dancing with ram, mujhe jhalne ki buh kyu aa rahi hai..? Are u jealous..? And thank u hippo..[/b]

o plz i know its bengali but tu toh hai na goli bilkul golu ki tarha n jealous o plz sirf kuch time k liye diya hai ram warna toh full time mera hai hai hehehe ok ye ab jyada ho gaya tu hippo tu rhino aur tu hi elephant bhi :p
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pinkjali

All the guys who have commented on this thread can give me a kick and i deserve it.. Giri di u were not feeling well and then also u did this for me..? I really dnt have words to say, u won't believe but i litreally have tears in my eyes . That someone who haven't seen me or know me can do something so special like this.. Today i believe that god do send angels in earth bcoz i have those angels in my life and i thank god a million and billion time for sending them in to my life... U know i just want to come and hug u guys as tight that u guys can't never leave me... Giri di i dnt know if i ever have said this earlier or not but u are very special and have a very kind and loveble heart. Thank u sooo much for making my day a memorable one. And neel di a hearty thank u to u 2 bcoz without u i would have never got to meet this angel .. The gift was beyond words to express. Raya is always just superb and if u are the writer toh kya kahena.. My frnds are right i am a bengali and leaving in mumbai.. All through i didn't understand the meaning of the song but the gud news is that many year ago i have watched this same movie and same song doubted in hindi, so i do have a slight idea about the meanings.. I think revathi is also there in this movie.. Thank u sooo much giri and neel di for taking so much pain just to make my day and me feel so special.. Onething more to say that am really very thankful to this forums bcoz after coming here i have got many good and indeed frnds, guide and angels like u... U will always be there in a special place at my heart... I just want to keep saying how lovely u are but my fingers are not supporting... Dnt love me more then i deserve to be , u are spoiling me... Always keep smiling and get well soon di...

OMG what was that Anji,You deserve to be hugged ..Ooops sorry baby ...i made you cry ...Sorry for that ,Really doll i dont have time and even dont knew soo we two wanted to pst this before 12 soo in hurry i have writtenm,yah iam not feeling welll ...but anything for you cute angel ...
Ohhh great to hear that you are bengali ...by the way tell me are you slim or moti girl ..
I imagined you correct or  not ..Yes exactly the same movie only ,,,
Just stay happy and keep smiling no need of anythanksvanks ..ok ..
Love you girl ..you are indeed special girl to us .. Thank you soo much..All the best for your future.
Cheers
Giri &Neel
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font color="#FF00FF">
</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">
</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">OMG what was that Anji,You deserve to be hugged ..Ooops sorry baby ...i made you cry ...Sorry for that ,Really doll i dont have time and even dont knew soo we two wanted to pst this before 12 soo in hurry i have writtenm,yah iam not feeling welll ...but anything for you cute angel ...</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">Ohhh great to hear that you are bengali ...by the way tell me are you slim or moti girl ..</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">I imagined you correct or not ..Yes exactly the same movie only ,,,</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">Just stay happy and keep smiling no need of anythanksvanks ..ok ..</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">Love you girl ..you are indeed special girl to us .. Thank you soo much..All the best for your future.</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">Cheers</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">Giri &Neel</font>

dnt worry it was happywala tears.. Hehehe, i am not so slim but not fatty also. U have to make ur imagined girl a little bit healthy.. U both are also very spcl to me, no doubt in that..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wish u many many happy returns of the day Anjali... i know its belated but i hope u don't mind... love u dear u r one of the awesome firend i got from net... n Yaar neel its an awesome update dear loved it ANJU K TOH VARE NIYAREHO GAYE... RAM k saath dance wah wah...