Bade Acche Laggte Hai

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hiii my choti si pyarri gudiya '..This is not fair yaar ..

We don't knew your birthday and see when we came to knew it was almsost getting over ..

Love you baby and you have a good heart that you will voice the positive and negitive eqaully .

Sorry for not contacting you earlier .i could have given you surprise gift ..

Not late ever ..Just tried a bit for you just for you baby ..hope you like it ..

By ..Girija&Neel

A Gift ..

Priyaaa  a shrill voice ecohed in Km..

She almost flunged towards the voice..There her man standing all decked up in black suit and awww looking soo handsome and dashing..

Hmmm she was dressed in aqua blue saree adorned diamond ear rings and necklace .

She walked back towards the changing room trying to control her pounding heart against to her ribs .

She sooo wanted to run in to those strong arms'But she sustained her self'

Ram "arey what happen " Isn't she ready yet ..He thought and followed her ..

And while walking he was so lost in her swaying hips ..Ohmy  he wants to hug her tightly and crush into his arms'But they have to attend the party ..It is very very important ..

But his hitler not yet ready for party and his nerves became weak by seeing her in this attire..

She was just gorgeous and mindbowing ..His hands reachd her waist ..she snapped him.

Why you are yelling ?

Oh mai'.he lost in her magical eyes..which she is applying kajal ..

What are you looking at Mr.Tiger'

A small grin appered on his face ,Nothing just looking at Mr.Tigress  sexy eyes.

She blushed 'her eyelashes went down ..He placed a gentle kiss on her closed eyes.

She breathed his cologne and he lost in her beauty '

His phone beeped 'They were back to their selfs.

Shall we ..He streched his hand to her ..Her hand kissed his hand they walked slowly that the entire Km wished them happy life..Their frgrance surrounded the air and their smiles filled up in the Km..

They walked away bidding bye to the family ..They enterd the party which was arranged by the leading business man Mr.Chopra .He welcomed them warmly .

Spotlight passed on the couples . Priya walked  past to the pary area the spotlight showing on her .

She is walking like a graceful peacock and everyone staring at her 'Her smile is making everyone go mad.His intense eyes not leaving her .She is talking to Mrs.Chopra and searching for her handsome.

Ohhh where is he'Still searching and atlast she found him swaying good steps with a  slim girl ..

Hmm she grinned and walked towards them'

Ram slowly spinning that slim girl step by step not to hurt her or not to step on her smoothfeet ..

Priya steeped in between 'Lil girl May I dance with my handsomehusband '

Madam aap..yahaaa!!!!

Anjali tum yahaaa'.they hugged each other 'Aftersoo long time we met ..where are you working mam..

And Ram sir is your husband ..OhMYgod ohmygod..yah mam you can dancewith him..He is all yours ..

She was about to turn..Mr.Chopra came and asked ohh sorry Priya ji..did my naughty girl troubled you ..

Noo noo not at all Mr.Chopra'By the way '

Oh I forget to introduce ..She is my sweet lil girl ANJALI'.my niece came for holidays and today is her specil day also'.

Matlab Ram asked innocently ,,,,,

Mr.Chopra said its her birthday 'celebrating with this event 'That's it ..

Ram &Priya said together .."Many more happy returns of the day lil girl "

Priya hugged her and wished her ..Than Anjali blowd the candles ,cut the cake enjoyed the party ..

Ram & Priya bid them bye started to their home.Priya closed her eyes smiling to herself while remembering his dance with the girl ..He wants to make her jelous but he chosen lil girl ..Thats why she is keep on smiling ..He stopped the car ..When she opend her eyes she found they reachd to the beach ..

Cool breeze touched her face ..He opened the door for her ..She got down to knw that he stopped the car near to the bech ..her legs touched the cool sand and ice water ..she thrilled felt goosebumps all over her ..and he leada her to abig rock..He sat on that Rock invited her in his lap .

She just lay down on his chest enjoying the beauty of sunset and the waves are touching theie legs ..

Her legs entwined with him .His foot is carresing her tender skin of her leg and she is enjoying the bliss ..

He turned her face to him , she looked at him ..his gaze is killing her ..His lips brushed her cheek than jaw her lips trembled  to say something ..But his warm lips tucked her lips in him ..savouring her flavour in each corner ..his arms posesively hugged her waist pulled her closer 'The moon hide away from their view ..Darkness covered their intense kiss '

Happy birthday baby ...hope you enjoyed the day ..

Hey Anjali ..i dont knew where r u from ..But i liked this song of your name ..I knew you may not understand the Meaning ..Its reagrding a cute lil bubly girl...These r the lyrics for you ..

Anjali Anjali Anjali chilike navvula puvvula jabili
Anjali Anjali Anjali merise punnami vennela jabili
ammamma bangaruve andala chinnarive
muddula chitti thalli navvula paalavelli
challani chupula na thalli
vannelu virisina sirimalli
chukkala pandiri nee muchatale
aamani shobhalu nee muripale

akasam srushtinchina devudu gurthundu reethi
ee ilake ninnu oka varamuga ichadamma
thalli nee pai meghale panneere vedajallenu
kuse vasantha koyilale neeke jolalu paadenu
nadakalona oka poolathave neeve
navvulona oka mallikave neeve
andachandaala chinnari neeve
lokame mechchu chinnari
neevega maku devata
neelaala ambaraala tharaka

poovalle nee kallatho palike singaram neeve
hamsa vale matho ika aade bujjayive
vinu veedhullo viharinche vennela papa anjalive
amma challani odilona aade paade anjalive
nadichi vachchu oka bommavata neeve
merisipovu oka merupuvata neeve
chiindulaadu oka sirivanta neeve
chilakarinchu viri thenevata
tharangamalle aadava 
swaraala koti panchava

muddula chitti thalli navvula paalavelli
challani chupula na thalli
vannelu virisina sirimalli
chukkala pandiri nee muchatale
aamani shobhalu nee muripale

Anjali Anjali Anjali chilike navvula puvvula jabili- come on

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday anjali...
Its a beautiful gift...
This os is fabolous...
Loved raya moments...
Di u rock always..

Edited by 123fiza1 - 11 years ago
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...that sooo sweet...i think anjali is besically bengali live in mumbai...& rulling in our hearts...so baby once again happy birthday...please do tell me am i right...???... ❤️🤗
rayaBALH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ye lo ho gayi iski toh chandi chandi ram k sath dance jo kar wadiya n ya anji is bengoli n once again happy b day moti
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday Anjali.
btw in wch language song is written.

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow special os...Happy birthday Anjali 🤗
awesome os !!
omg raya chemistry was mindblowing and the description...hats off !!!
take a bow di 
an os to die for 
lovely 
waiting for more update di 
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandhyasn

happy birthday Anjali.

btw in wch language song is written.

its telugu 😛
nice song di 👍🏼
Anjali ..hope you had a wonderful day 😳
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is beautiful di loved every scene the dance part and the beach one too
Pinka dancing with Ram and raya romance   

This is the link of the song dedicated to pinka from neel di 

This might be the best gift for you pinkaa Happy bday again

P.S: I love the song di and i luv shamilli too(when she was child) one of the cutest and talented kid of tellywood
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the guys who have commented on this thread can give me a kick and i deserve it.. Giri di u were not feeling well and then also u did this for me..? I really dnt have words to say, u won't believe but i litreally have tears in my eyes . That someone who haven't seen me or know me can do something so special like this.. Today i believe that god do send angels in earth bcoz i have those angels in my life and i thank god a million and billion time for sending them in to my life... U know i just want to come and hug u guys as tight that u guys can't never leave me... Giri di i dnt know if i ever have said this earlier or not but u are very special and have a very kind and loveble heart. Thank u sooo much for making my day a memorable one. And neel di a hearty thank u to u 2 bcoz without u i would have never got to meet this angel .. The gift was beyond words to express. Raya is always just superb and if u are the writer toh kya kahena.. My frnds are right i am a bengali and leaving in mumbai.. All through i didn't understand the meaning of the song but the gud news is that many year ago i have watched this same movie and same song doubted in hindi, so i do have a slight idea about the meanings.. I think revathi is also there in this movie.. Thank u sooo much giri and neel di for taking so much pain just to make my day and me feel so special.. Onething more to say that am really very thankful to this forums bcoz after coming here i have got many good and indeed frnds, guide and angels like u... U will always be there in a special place at my heart... I just want to keep saying how lovely u are but my fingers are not supporting... Dnt love me more then i deserve to be , u are spoiling me... Always keep smiling and get well soon di...Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veena23

<font color="#CC00CC">awww...that sooo sweet...i think anjali is besically bengali live in mumbai...& rulling in our hearts...so baby once again happy birthday...please do tell me am i right...???...</font>❤️🤗

yes, veena di u are absolutely right. And about rulling in ur hearts, may be its until ur mr right dnt take my job..