Flight of the sparrows ~ ArHi OS (NOTE Pg10) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I cried! I know it may sound like im over saying but maybe because i was quite depressed about what happened with the poor soul but i cried for the first time while reading something...
It just touched there...
Beautiful is the only word that comes to my mind right now...
I dont have,cant find the proper words right now but i just want to tell you...
That was brilliant!

I hope the family is able to face this may God help them
It's very sad... I was also thinking about that girl when I read this story..kudos for bringing her thoughts so clearly on the mind of readers... 
wow...this was emotional and painfully beautiful..thanks for the explanation of children...now understood...
loved the talk arnav had with sama...it was beautiful...through the hurt they understood each other...loved this update...
P.S. its soo sad to hear about the 5 year old...the society have become soo unbearable now...
Your OS made me cry even more after reading about what happened to the little girl...
Your authors note speaks for us all.  Little one I hope you recover to face much happiness and success

Edited by srat - 10 years ago
I had tears when I finished reading this updat! I really have no words to say other than this written beautifully, and I am glad you wrote this!
This made me cry...
I know no amount of words of consolation are enough for those parents and children who have to face these horrific incidents in their life...

Every day we do not know how many children get abused or killed...by writing about these tragedies you are also making people aware 
This was one touching OS
you really got all the emotions correct

and my heart goes out to that 5 year old in Delhi, hopefully she does pull through this trauma and never suffer like this again
and other children, parents who have suffered in the past due to such cases

I woke up Saturday morning and looked at the newspaper and sat and cried for an hour. For that little baby, just five and to think that she was tortured in her own apartment building. And then I still can't understand why, but when I heard that the second Boston Bomber was 19, I cried a little more. All these people, with their entire lives ahead of them, just cut off in the snap of one decision.

You've put down such meaningful words, I hope it makes a difference to someone, somewhere in the world.
This brought out all the memories, similar pain which I had gone through several years back.
Couldn't stop my tears reading this.
Well, life goes on... have a sweet daughter now.

Very well written.
A newbie to this forum, got a chance to read 2 of your works.Impressed and admire your work...
 You made us laugh in "Just a TV star" and now this brought in tears.