Fan Fictions

Flight of the sparrows ~ ArHi OS (NOTE Pg10) - Page 2

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gata

I have cried as I read this , as I think about the 5 year old girl who didnt even know what was happening to her

I hope that the judgement passed in this case will set a precedent and will help prevent this kind of horrific  crime

You made me cry, dammit!

Thank u for writing this👏. And may no child go through what that infant went through.

Lots of love,

Smita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: nnhk

I can so relate to this. Been through such hell just like Khushi.

beautifully written

I am very sorry for your loss...
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I can't pass any comment on what happened to the 5yr old child recently. I am too ashamed of my fellow Indian who dare to do such things with an innocent life.
This Os was an emotional one. Truly like someone else said i didn't see any fictional characters in this story but two parents who lost their child in some way and trying to cope up the loss with help of each other..
I never thought Arnav will be the one to come and share their past with Sama but it again made us realize that Khusi can't be always strong and will have her moments of weakness . And Arnav will always be her strength..
I always loved the close knitted family like this one.. The hurt will always remain but life moves on...
Thank you so much for this masterpiece..

bablubli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh so poignant...my heart is just aching right now & I can't stop tearing up! Losing a child is the worst punishment a parent can face. My nani lost her oldest born when he was about 16 & although she went about life with a fair amount of courage & humour, I think a part of her just left with that child. She would never again wear new clothes - always getting her daughters or daughters-in-law to wear them first, wouldn't eat some dishes that my mom remembers to be her favourites...

Incredibly well written Rae, particularly the part where Arnav manages to get through to Sama's grief and offers her hope. This is probably the only time I saw a Khushi who is less stronger of the two...as someone right said earlier in their comment, she is human too. The fact that they are all there for each other will see them through, even though this loss will never be compensated.

As for the little child from Delhi, I am praying for her wellbeing. Peace & love to all of you.
Edited by bablubli - 11 years ago
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I cried my eyes out Rae, it was so emotional and fabulously written... Being a mother myself I can't even explain it in words the pain and agony a mother goes through if something happens to her child... I didn't read anything abt that 5 year old girl bcz call me selfish or a coward but being a mother of 3 girls and the youngest being 6 year old I can't read any news regarding kids vesting raped bcz it makes me paranoid abt the safety of my daughters and it just makes me mental with worry... I feel so sorry for the parents of the little girl and all my prayers r with them and the little baby and hope and pray that all the beasts who done this to her should be severely punished and should be treated the way they have treated this little angel.

Coming to your story, Arnav and sama connected to each other on a level that only a father a d a daughter could and she needed that, it wouldn't have been the same if Khushi would have come instead of him... Only time can heal the pain and agony of the accident which has befallen sama but knowing that somebody else has gone through the same pain and still moved on in life makes the pain more bearable, knowing that somebody else knows what it feels like makes the sharing of that pain with somebody else easy and when that somebody is your father in law then it makes it more soothing that u know that he will guide u like a father and love u like a father and in time of grief dads r the pillar of strength that u lean on.

Thank you Rae for sharing such an amazing and extremely beautiful yet gut wrenching story with us and secondly could u plz write a two shot or three on the incident of that stillbirth that Arnav and Khushi went through, starting with the news of Khushi getting pregnant again then their wait finally culminating into the biggest tragedy of their lives and its after affect.
rakhee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Angel I am truly speechless. This story moved me completely. 
the Delhi rape case has left me disgusted, horrified and completely numb. I am scared to let my
 4 -1/2 yr daughter out of my sight.

This is happening too often in our country. Its scary and shameful. 
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, Rae! This is heartbreaking.. 

A parent's greatest grief is losing a child. Our soulful Sama has her soul ripped, her light is extinguished.. Ayaan, the one who once stood against his family for this one woman, has his shoulders slumped in defeat. Arnav who's seen horrors at a very tender age cannot handle this, and Khushi, who has always been the one to take everything in stride, to just move on in life has finally accepted defeat. Heartrending, Rae. Arnav Singh Raizada showing his vulnerable side to his daughter during one of her darkest periods tells volumes about the bond they share. Like KJo says in Packed To The Rafters promo, When all else fails, there's family. :)

Beautifully written, Rae! :)

And I can't even speak about the horror that has gone by in the capital. I just don't know how to react. To think the miscreants still roam around free disgusts me, while the young child battles for her life.. Maybe this is the end of the world as predicted. This helplessness, this grief, this shame is as good as not being there at all! 
Edited by appy_12 - 11 years ago
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful. Loved the way you wrote it, full of emotions. 

Losing a family member is to difficult and specially if its a daughter of the house or son.

Arnav supported samaya so well. Ayaan breaking down and sama helping him out. 

beautifully written. 

5 yrs old girl is well and stable now. Can't imagine our country now has gone to such an extent. Glad that everyone's wishes and prayers have been heard and Gudiya is recovering very quickly. and Hope she, Braveheart and many others waiting for their justice get it asap. 
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very heartbreaking. 

Thinking what else will the daughters of this country would have to go through, till the Govt. wakes up to enact a strong law.  An exemplary punishment and zero tolerance to such type of  crimes  can only make this country safe for  all the children and especially girls.
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AngelTeen

I am very sorry for your loss...

I have two beautifull duaghters and as they say life moves on and we live for our family.

The inicdent that just happened i found out about it just yesterday and  am at a loss for words for such cruel people