Reminder Regarding Spoiler Pics/Vids/Info Topics

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone🤗

Just a reminder ,If you happen to post a spoiler Pic/Video/Info related Topic in the forum containing genuine spoilers  then please make sure the title to your post contains the following words :SPOILER ALERT so that everyone is aware of the fact that the topic contains spoilers and they can  stay away from it , if they don't want any spoilers.

Regards,
QH DT

Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
thanks so so so much for this reminder and can you do something on same spoiler being posted repeatedly ? i keep looking for topics but all i see is spoilers flying all over the first 10 pages . 
much needed reminder.
please do something about the same spoiler or news making rounds again n again over the pages.
Thank you sooo sooo sooo much for saying this!!!!!! ðŸ˜Š
Thank you!!

I've even stopped coming to the forum so often because I'm scared to see the spoilers. They're just ruining the show for us!

Also, it's pointless saying "Spoiler" in the heading and then following it with a statement of what that spoiler is! 

Guys we need to respect the show and the actors. We must give them their due for the hard work they put in. They will not get the appreciation they really deserve if it's just ruined for the viewers by giving away the much-anticipated story lines!
Thanks for this! I keep looking 4 topics but all i get are the same spoilers!
Originally posted by breezy

thanks so so so much for this reminder and can you do something on same spoiler being posted repeatedly ? i keep looking for topics but all i see is spoilers flying all over the first 10 pages . 
agreed..😊