Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Horrible man and that wife of his! But karma got to them when his face burnt in the fire. Good. 🤢
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Very cruel of sunjay khan. I heard she damaged her one eye permanently.Very Sad

Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia211092

Who is Sanjay Khan😕

Hrithik Roshan's father in law
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Horrible man and that wife of his! But karma got to them when his face burnt in the fire. Good. 🤢

Many people died in that incident. Also, Sanjay Khan's recovery was considered miraculous. Karma has a weird way of settling debts.
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

not only him...has anyone seen suzzanne's eyes? omg..scary ðŸ¤¢
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's a sad story, what an evil man and that wife ðŸ˜¡ 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kal El

Many people died in that incident. Also, Sanjay Khan's recovery was considered miraculous. Karma has a weird way of settling debts.

Of course...those who died did not deserve it, that was a sad incident expect for what happened to him. He had to go through 70 surgeries to get back to normal. That's what he gets for ruining Zeenat's face and eye. I don't feel sorry for the douchebag at all. It would have been understandable if Zarine alone had beat her up. At least, it would have been a fight of the equals...woman versus woman. But a man beating up a woman in front of his wife especially after having sexual relationship with her is disgusting! Both the husband and wife should suffer all life long if you ask me. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This is beyond disgusting...such men need to be jailed and beaten back. I swear, why do men think it's their right to beat women if they don't get what they want. She def didn't her justice.

@Dex: Can you go into more details about the fire?! I didn't know he burnt his face...I haven't rally seen his face, but can you please explain what happened?
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: MocoCoco

This is beyond disgusting...such men need to be jailed and beaten back. I swear, why do men think it's their right to beat women if they don't get what they want. She def didn't her justice.

@Dex: Can you go into more details about the fire?! I didn't know he burnt his face...I haven't rally seen his face, but can you please explain what happened?

Yeah, in late 1980s there was a huge fire on the sets of the TV show Sanjay Khan was producing, he was on the set too. A lot of people lost their lives (unfortunate) but Sanjay's face was burnt as well. Apparently he had to go through 70 something surgeries to get it fixed. People thought he was going to die but he made it.