TOI:Kunwar's fan gets his name carved on hand

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well i can challenge this that maybe many celebs hv a huge fanclub bt no fandon loves his fans as much we luv amar kas is life fr us we can do nething fr him all thanks to his superfriendly nd down to earth nature luuuv u sooo much kas
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Tfs :-) love KAS

😊
Posted: 10 years ago
Agreed with what amar said! Fans shoud not go to an extreme level! 
Plus ...love u so much amar ;)
Tfs.

Amar is very much down to earth.
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Tfs :-) love KAS

ur welcome
Originally posted by gunjanmyjaan

Well i can challenge this that maybe many celebs hv a huge fanclub bt no fandon loves his fans as much we luv amar kas is life fr us we can do nething fr him all thanks to his superfriendly nd down to earth nature luuuv u sooo much kas
so true we fans cn gv our life 4KAS nd he deserve it:-*
can sm1 gv me WU i cnt read it thru cel:-(
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

can sm1 gv me WU i cnt read it thru cel:-(

The famous Kunwar Amarjeet Singh who is currently juggling between dancing and acting with Nach Baliye and Dil Dosti Dance, seems to have landed up in a tough situation.

We hear that a friend of his showed him a picture of a fan recently who has carved his name 'Kunwar Amar' on her hand.

Kunwar reveals, "While it's an honor to receive so much love, I feel bad when people go to an extreme level to show their love for their favourite actors. Carving someone's name on your hand doesn't prove your love towards their favourite actors. I really wouldn't like anyone to hurt himself or to be in pain because of me. When I saw this picture, I really couldn't believe my eyes. I would further request my fan not to do so in future in fact they can write fan mails to me for showering their love and affection."