Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Did i saw sharon blush nd swaron eyelock...

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm...first f all we all swaron fans were already in heaven after killinghot promo nd cute interview f swaron nd then the episode...i was so frustrated yesterday after the promo bt i was relaxed after seeing the famous eyelock after so long time nd my god Sharon blush n the line f r majnu...then in law college it was again who defended swayam when rinni tell him a looser...nd in conference hall omg swayam stood against the authority...tht was grt...

P.S i was impressed with gang today...instead f panicking or depending n swaron or rey...they themselves came out with plan nd when they saw mr.shekhawat, they thght to quit as they knw it will create prblm fr swayam...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
it wasd only good thing in todays episode..n i really luvd vrushika whn she was blushng😊..
n swayam standing against his dad was good..bt i really wished he could hv said smthng whn his dad taunted him "yeh yha yhi batane to aaya tha ki yeh mera beta h"..bt nvr mind..may be in future..
along wid swayam gang was also cool..n specially sharon..d way she stood wid swayam..thank god she spoke...fr a second i thought tht she will getscared in front of papa shekhwat..bt na..se was equally bang on..
overall i luvd swaron scene..though chottu sa..bt i liked it..
n u r talking abt which swaron interview??
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gladly missed d epi today nd watched bearable parts online! Real progress in SS story is needed real soon nd hope d track is heading dat way as d promo suggests!
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
have to watch the epi then😕
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Yeah only best part was Sharon blushing and gang coming up with a plan and swayam standing for d3
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
exactly same here i also liked the eyelock today... and the pehla nasha bg was dreamy as always..
the promo and the iv was superb i can't talk about it *speechless* 😆
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, the only good part was Swayam stood up for himself, finally! 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
then i have to see this one...these moments means a lot...cvs shud give many more moments like these fr swaron...and lengthier ones..