Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: 50 shades of Ram part4 upd16-5-13 pg-17

shaz9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

NOTE: As the story moves more characters will be up '.and credit goes to original writer E.L JAMES '.some how I will change the story line '.

thx to viny for the siggies

50 Shades Of Ram

INTRODUCTION

Ram Kapoor :  Owner of kapoor industries ' achiever at a young age of 28 ..young , dashing  , intelligent,business-sway,charming,and a dominant guy and dark in his personality 'when he meets PRIYA SHARMA during an interview,a shy and awkward young women,he finds himself uterly attracted and bewitched by her.He soon decides that he wants her to become his next submissive.

Priya Sharma A sweet,simple ,reserved and a shy young girl at the age of 22'she finished her MBA and is finding a job 'believes in her dreams and waiting for her MR.PERFECT to fall in love with him 'her parents don't live together '.they give divorce to each other when priya was just 3 yrs old 'she lived with her mother 'but she do often visit her dad'.she loves reading books

Krishna Kapoor: adoptive mother of ram 'she is a pediatrician and treated ram at his child hood when his biological mother committed suicide '.she never visits his son's house in mumbai 'never get to know abt his personal life'.

Amarnath kapoor : adoptive father of ram 'living a happy married life '

Shipra sharma :  priya's mother 'she always thinks abt her daughter and her marriege '.she send her biodata of young rich guys '.and ex-wife of sudhir sharma

Sudhir Sharma : retired army officer'.he love his daughter and taught her how to defend herself'.and gives her solution for every problem she has '.

check MY Blog LINK

Edited by shaz9 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice intro looks interesting update soon shaz waiting..
shaz9 thumbnail
Part 1
A young girl who was sitting in front of the mirror and was brushing her hairs…. was vry nervous…
Priya: today its my first job interview….wat will they ask and wat would I say gggrrr….i m so nervous …god plz help me …and I hope I would get this job
A girl walk with a cup of coffee….
Neha: don't worry u will get this job …priya u r so talented and I bet u will get it …don't be nervous…. (neha is priya's room mate and by profession a DJ )
Priya: I hope so ..she took the coffee and drank it ….and restrain her hair in a ponytail and bid a good bye to neha
Neha: all the best ….

check my blog for full part 😃 do leave ur comment and hit like ...hoping for positive comments thank u dear readers 😉
shaz9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nice intro looks interesting update soon shaz waiting..

updated 😉 😃
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why every body is single or separated?
Any allergy towards relationship?
vironikajain thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz9

updated😉😃

Aww thank u so much will come back after reading 😉
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its interesting, thanks for the update
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and i love the title and siggy 😳
vironikajain thumbnail
Nice start loved how u portrait ram's thought going haywire nd at end priya also thought same but not to ram's extent 😉
Cont soon nd thanx for pm
vironikajain thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

and i love the title and siggy😳

Yup siggie is awesome 😳