Ketki Dave quits Pavitra Rishta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Ketki Dave quits Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta

Ketki Dave

Ketki Dave, the talented actress got back to Balaji Telefilms with Zee TV's long-running show, Pavitra Rishta. The lady entered the show as part of a Gujarati family. However, things did not work the way it should have, and the latest is that Ketki Dave has quit Pavitra Rishta.

A very reliable source told us that the last time Ketki shot for the show was on 5 February 2013, after which she decided to quit the project. The reason for this is that the production house did not have anything meaty to offer the actress, and her talent was being wasted as she had not been part of the show for the last two months.

When contacted, Ketki Dave told us, "I do not want to comment anything on this. You know how shows are, some tracks work and some don't. All I can say is that I will be back soon to entertain the audience."

Ketki, we are sure soon you will bag a nice project!!!

See everyone is quitting this crap...now Hope that AshVik quit soon...
no yaar arvi should could not quit because ritvik said that he wont quit pavitra rishta and agar ritvik quit nahi karega tho asha bhi nahi karege
Asha and Rithvik are young and probably bound by Ekta's tough contract so cannot leave. But am happy to see veterans quitting. When the tracks don't work, when they don't listen to viewers, the PH deserves this.
everyone is quitting this serial due to illogical track lines๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
hope ashvik also quits pr so that we can c them in a good show๐Ÿ˜Š

line up, who is next? 
Sulochana, Manjusha are next 
Good Job Ketki Dave. IF ASHVIK will leave then I will be most happy person in the world.
Nice decision .๐Ÿ‘..hope everyone will follow.and finished this crap..๐Ÿ˜ก
Wooow! Very nice! Everyone should quit! the crap show!