Akela

Akela Information House-Ask Ur Questions!

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone,

I have opened this topic so that if you have any questions regarding this serial or if you want any videos/update for this serial, please post them here. PLEASE DO NOT and I mean DO NOT open new topics requesting for videos.

Hope you all will co-operate with each other.

Regards,

IF Development Team 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks belle1989. it was a much needed thread. 👏
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
black123, plz dont spam, ur other topic on video/updates archieves was closed too coz it's already up in the announcement but y did u post the updates here? this thread is for any questions abt the show if any one has, like timings/characters etc
plz don't take it personally n i dont mean to offend u but i have request to plz stop spamming, it is considered spamming wen u post topics/posts like these, put smileys/emoctions in ur post wen they r not at all needed
Anastacia thumbnail
Yes scorpion134 is right. This is just a place for you to ask any questions relating to Akela.

This is NOT an update/video archive thread. Please read before you post anything here please Riva. I hope you will co-operate with us. 😊
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have this question : At which time does ' Akela ' come in Canada/Usa & what day...cause yesterday i saw it for the first time and i really liked it and i'm not sure idf thats the weekly time...can someone help me??? 😳
Anastacia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Khadeeja123

I have this question : At which time does ' Akela ' come in Canada/Usa & what day...cause yesterday i saw it for the first time and i really liked it and i'm not sure idf thats the weekly time...can someone help me??? 😳

Hey Khadeeja, welcome to this section.

Akela comes every Tuesdays at 10 pm. It is an hour show. 😊

Sandy02 thumbnail
hi Khadeeja123 i am disha i live in cabada too. akela comes every tuesday 😊 😳 😃 at 7pm to 8pm in canada and repeats at 10pm to 11pm.
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
nice idea natasha...
sure if i have any questions regarding akela will post over here.. ur wish is ma command 😉
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Belle1989

Hey Khadeeja, welcome to this section.

Akela comes every Tuesdays at 10 pm. It is an hour show. 😊

Ohhh thankz sooo much

Its weird i saw it for the first time last sunday i think it was the repeat or something...and one week later today (sunday) it isint coming 😭
Anonymous_sweet thumbnail
A question-
that night when the heroine stays with ranvir, does she sleep with him? 😕 if so, how can her husband forgive her?