• Rohit Bakshi
    • Life OK
    • Kishwer Merchant
    • 26-13
By TellychakkarTeam 12 Apr 2013 - 13:54
Print
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Kishwer Merchant

A certain section of the media has already reported about talented actor Rohit Bakshi entering Life OK's show, 26-13 (Sphere Origins) as the new antagonist.

We now hear that Kishwer Merchant will soon join him in an interesting role of Ila. Here's more details on their characters and track.

Rohit Bakshi and Kishwer are all set to play a couple who have a daughter. Rohit's character, Sameer, though innocent, will be caught while travelling abroad and will be put behind bars under the notion that he is a terrorist. With this, the happy family gets separated. While Rohit is serving his jail sentence of seven years, Kishwer marries yet again and her daughter gets into drugs as she misses her dad. Rohit after serving his sentence gets back to meet his wife and daughter, and that is when he gets to know that they have moved on. The guy turns into an angry young man, who is determined to avenge the law system and the authorities.

When contacted, Kishwer confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com saying, "Yes, this is the first time I will be working with Sphere Origins. For some reason or the other, I have never been a part of their shows, even after shooting for a pilot earlier. So this time around, I was determined to break the jinx. Yes, I enter 26-13 as Rohit Bakshi's wife. It is a cameo that will go on for a month or so. I like the show for its uniqueness, and am happy to be a part of it. I like it when I need to do the subtle roles, and this is one of them."

We hear that Rohit and Kishwer have started shooting for 26-13.

Watch this space for more updates.

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rashdeepfan

woww...BOL..to them

Yesss... please check ur direct message :)
Thanks rose.I hope these ppl's entry wl make d show more gripping.
Ahhh my strong man randeep got another man to fight with.
CVs beech beech main randeep ko rashmi ki jadu ki JHAPPIs dete rehna.He needs that now.😉
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Thanks rose.I hope these ppl's entry wl make d show more gripping.
Ahhh my strong man randeep got another man to fight with.
CVs beech beech main randeep ko rashmi ki jadu ki JHAPPIs dete rehna.He needs that now.😉
HAHA dont know about them if they want jaddu ki jappi but we need it lol !! Love seeing Rasdeep huiging ;)
Originally posted by RoseyKush

HAHA dont know about them if they want jaddu ki jappi but we need it lol !! Love seeing Rasdeep huiging ;)
Right...we need it for sure.😉
We know we cant get one from randeep,par rashmi ko milega toh lagega humen mila hai.😉😆