Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Guys guys see this !!

laksh_kt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my D3ians :) as you all know i am a big fan of Shantanu (Love him alot) but today i wanna talk about 3 other cast Priyanka , Amar g and Bharat.. Firsr of all i want to send them letters and gifts i have seen that they always are left out so i want to show them that we also appreciate them too and put a smile on their face.. Who is with me on this ? Btw i live in Sweden and i dont know where to send the gifts help karo pleaseEdited by laksh_kt - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh_kt thumbnail
No one wants to help :( :(Edited by laksh_kt - 11 years ago
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree... i also want to send things to priyanka, amar g, bharat, maccy, sam, archi and alisha

ever since the beginning of the show i have loved these characters more than the mains n since they r being neglected in the current tracks, i really wanna send them something to show my appreciation and love

i live in australia, so if anyone knows the address to where i can send gifts please do tell. thanks
sangee_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i seriouslly appreciate ur thought of sending gifts to priya, amar and bharat...
but i m sorry even i dnt know how to help u...i think u shud ask or contact main admin of d3 and send dos gifts informing them to give those gifts to necessary person...
laksh_kt thumbnail
Thank you so much for your replay guys :) I hope some1 who knows it helps.. Thanks once again