Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

What's the deal with this guy? Online

kaly1988 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I met this guy through a dating site. I thought his posts were funny. Right off the bat he started talking to me, we exchanged numbers etc

We've been speaking for nearly a month and he seems pretty nice. He asked me if I speak to any other guys and stuff and started asking about my personal life

He lives about 45 mins away on the tube which isn't that far at all. But he said he is never coming here to visit me which upset me.

He asks me if I have time for him and that he wants to see me but whenever it gets down to making it an official plan he goes around in circles about it and he says things like 'hopefully' and 'if god wills' to avoid yes/no answers

It's just pretty irritating. I've decided there is no point speaking to him if he doesn't wanna meet up but I don't want to let go of this that fast. He seems like a cool guy.

We're both the same age. We've both seen pictures and videos of each other. He tells me I'm pretty and stuff.

oh, i almost  forget  the site is seekrich dot com  (it's a serious dating site where you can find suuceeful man and beautiful woman)

What should I do?

Let go of it? Act cool? Wait a bit longer?

He told me he doesn't meet up with anyone in real life. Suggesting he probably sweet talks every other girl he meets online?

I don't really know to be honest

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
You need to write that post all over again and properly. Can barely read it all. It's stretching all over the screen.😡
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

maybe he is married?? or engaged with someone maybe visiting dating site is just to kill time, do you want any relation with him? if so u need to make it clear or just break it off

helenayoo thumbnail
Boys have cooties.

I dont understand why people enjoying doing this toying stuff. In or out, its simple. Whats the fun of dragging someone along for nothing