She Saw & She Conquered his heart (Arsh FIC)

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey...I'm KaransWorld!

I joined India Forums a week ago and so far I've started 2 fics one is based on Sid/Shilpa (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3515669), another one is based on Asad/Zoya (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3522601)...this is now my third fic that I'm starting...It is based on DMG but with a slight twist...in my fic Armaan goes into his internship as a new single father with a newborn baby...most of the interns think he is some overly possesive boyfriend as he keeps checking up on his gal...Riddhima is sort of bossy and a little misunderstood, Anjali, Champ are the same...Siddhant is here in the beginning of the fic and is part of this batch of interns...he gonna be a great support to Armaan...and there is also Shilpa...and since its a Arsh fic...lots of Arsh romantic moments are further promised...if you want all this to happen you need to comment and like this fic...I will continue only if I see that there is any sort of response.

Cheers,

KaransWorld

He was sitting there watching her'she was beautiful'she was sleeping'he wanted to touch her'to feel her'but he was scared'he didn't want to disturb her'she looked so happy' 2 hours ago he hadn't knew she had existed but that moment when he got that phone call his whole world turned upside down.

He was at home sitting in front of his beloved PSP'playing a game when he got the phone call. First he was confused as the person on the other line was confirming whether or not he was Armaan Malik'of course he was and this person had a screw deela because he was calling on Armaan's mobile and asking about Armaan.

Yes this is Armaan'and you are?

Sir I'm speaking from Indraprust Hospital...before she could continue he interjected'

Sorry lady'I'm taken'as in I already have a internship at Sanjeevani which is going to start in 2 weeks.

The woman on the other line was starting to get irritated'sir can you please listen for a moment'this woman named Priya Mahajan was admitted to the hospital last night and 3 hours ago she gave birth to a baby girl'when we came back to her room to give her the baby to feed'she was gone'she left behind a note saying call this number'he is the father Armaan Malik'the note had instructed to call you and if you didn't want responsibility of your daughter she wanted us to drop her off at an orphanage.

HIS DAUGHTER'W*F'that's what immediately came to his mind'how could Priya do this to him'he had dumped her because she was getting too serious about their relationship and he didn't want anything binding'this was her revenge'man he should have known'I mean the first time they were together'as she screamed his name he could see the crazy in her eyes'but he hadn't cared at the time because she was a hottie'and Armaan was a sucker for hotties'he couldn't resist them'.SHIT SHIT SHIT'.and now he was doomed'he couldn't be a father'what about his cool dude image'and he was only 26'he had a freaking life to live'and dude it would totally not suit someone like him pushing around a stroller'I mean no one could look at him and say father material'his body was covered in badass tattoos'and he didn't believe in the perfect life'and all'you know where you meet the woman of your dreams'you marry her'and a couple of kids and grow old together'that shit only happened in movies'he had seen enough through his parents marriage'he had promised himself he wouldn't ever go down that road'

Suddenly he was broken out of his thoughts'Mr. Malik? Are you still there?

Yes'sorry please continue'I don't want her'I mean her mother didn't even tell me about her existence'you know she hid the fact that she was pregnant'I'mean otherwise I would've convinced her to get an abortion.

The woman on the line sighed'she had expected this'the youngsters today they thought everything was a joke'and now because of this attitude another life would be destroyed'she felt to helpless and angry'and then said to him angrily'.YOU DON'T WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY'THAT'S FINE'BUT SHE IS YOUR BLOOD SO WE CAN ONLY SEND HER TO AN ORPHANAGE AFTER TO SIGN HER OFF TO US.

Woah'Armaan thought why the hell was she pissed at him'she gave him the address and soon Armaan reached the hospital'as he was about to complete the formalities'his hand stopped'he suddenly felt the urge to see his daughter'no he thought the baby'she wasn't his'I mean not after all the formalities were taken care of'he wouldn't have her responsibility'but he still wanted to see her.

He asked the head nurse (the one that had talked to him over the phone) if he could she the baby once'she scoffed'but then took him to the infant ward'she was in a cot...she was sleeping as he went closer.

Armaan's first thought was'she was so small and so beautiful'he went closer and put his hand to touch her small fingers'when their hand touched'it was as if he felt a spark'and then as if she knew she grabbed one of his fingers and in her sleep it almost looked like she knew her daddy was with her.

In that moment'Armaan was conquered'this little baby and taken over his heart'he couldn't leave her anymore'no girl had ever made him feel like this before'it was then when he accepted that he had a daughter'and he would die for her if it came to that'he slowly picked her up in his arm'she stirred a little but then got confortable'he turned around and looked at the nurse'she was smiling'and that's when asked confidently'when can I take her home?

Edited by KaransWorld - 9 years ago
wow,
this is just amazing,pleaseee you have to continue this..
i mean when only the prologue it this, cant think about it how the story will..
so please continue and pm me
this is so crazy 😃
there is another ff shilpa & sid and now this shilpa & armaan
its just great to read ffs of them

and it would be great to read part one, 😳
interesting ff
continue soon..
plz do pm me

He decided he couldn't do this alone the minute his little princess woke uphow could something so tiny make so much noisebut he loved her and even her cries couldn't keep him away from herhe rocked her in his armsto anybody watching it was definitely an odd sightthis muscular man with strong biceps was so gingerly holding the small life in his arms like she was a porcelain doll.  When she fell silent againhe left to fill out the formalities to take her homethe nurse was happy about his decision but at the time a little apprehensivehow would this 20-something guy look after a small babyshe explained to him all the necessary items he had to purchase for his daughterand also gave him some formula powerof course such a small baby should be given her mothers milk but of course that wasn't a choicethey even gave him some nappys...while explaining that she was too small to wear diapersand then only when she was about a month old he should get diapersAll this information at first was a little overwhelming but he would do anything for his daughterbefore he left with his daughter he decided to make a phone call to someone who could help himbecause he had to work in 2 weeks and it wasn't as if he could take such a small infant with him to his internshipand he already loved her so much that he couldn't allow any stranger to take care of her when he couldn't so he called Nikihis chaadi buddyhis best friendwho would do anything for himand vice versa

"Hey sweethearttu kaisi hain?"

"Sweetheart.my footArmaan what the hell manjust because I'm not like any of your stupid bimbosyou've forgotten me? Kya chayein?"

"Why do think that I'm gonna ask you for a favor?" Arman asked cheekily.

"because idiotI know you better than yourselfnow spillwhat did you do now?"

"Hey why do you assume mananyways I need you at least 6 hours a day for at least 2 to 3 months until I get everything under control.."

"Get things under controldude friends with benefits na sirf movies meh hota heinunderstand?"

"Duuudenot like thatactually (and then Armaan proceeded to tell his best buddy everything that had happened in the past 6 hours)..so? why don't you say anything?

"W*F"

"Exactlythat's what my reaction was at first too"

"how the hell are you of all people take care of a new born baby"

"that's why I need you're helpplease yarr"

"Oh godtu baap ke saath kya dramebaaz bhi baan gayano sorry, thank you, or "please...in friendship. Anyways I'll see you at home then"

"I love you NIKI.you're truly the best!"

He decided he couldn't take his sweet little baby on his bikeit would be too dangerousand an auto rickshawshe might catch a cold due to the windbefore he knew it he had began thinking like a little girl's father...before he knew it she had changed him. He decided the best thing to do was to call for a radio-taxi. It was getting lateso before shops began to closed he went to the mall to purchase some essentials for his sweetheartthe minute he entered the baby storeall eyes were on himthe young mothers began blushing and whispering things like "I wish he was my man" "he's so hotbut so sweet" "OMGI never thought there something such as a yummy daddy"

He could hear the comments and a little naughty smile crept on his faceeven though he wasn't interested at the momenthe was still a chick magnethe felt victorious that the Armaan charm had not lost its charmthen he looked back at his day old babyshe was looking  at him as if to remind him of his actual laksh of coming to the storehe took the help of one of the shopkeepers who was happy to give him a personal discount at the end of his purchaseshe had bought a couple of clothesbaby beaniesa small travel cota blue blanket with a cute elephant on itsome socksbottlesand a couple of baby toyshe didn't buy any soft toys because his daughter was really tinyhe took the help of the store staffwho of course was more than happy to help to take his shopping bags into the taxihe slowly put his sweet now tired baby into the new cotand they were on their way.

OMG Armaan is soo sweet as father...
lovely update... 10x for d pm
just amazing,
you have wrote all the little details so well, how he felt when he hold his daughter ,
i really enjoy your writings, it is a pleasure to read...
im excited for shilpas entry and how they will meet...

great work and thanks for pm
Interesting loved both the parts.armaan is such a sweet father,waiting for shilpa entry n arsh first meeting,so cont soon n add me to ur pm list pls :)
Update soon! This is fab. <3
this is so amazing yaar
loved it so much
Hey guys...thank you for the wonderful response...and here is a new chapter...hope you enjoy! Those of y'all who are waiting for Shilpa's entry...will have to be a little patient...according to my current planning in my brain...you'll have to at least wait 2-3 chapters...but I promise it will be worth the wait...anyways like always please do comment and tell me how you liked this chapter.

Armaan reached his apartment...the driver helped him carrying the rest of the bags inside...he paid the taxi fare and went inside his flat...for a second he thought he was inside the wrong apartment because as far as he knew since he had moved in 1 year ago he hadn't seen the floors of his apartment...he remembered that even when he got lucky at a party or whatever they would always go to the girls home..and even if they did come to his apart ment the women very early on into the night realized that he wasn't relationship material and they would probably not see him again...and that's exactly what he wanted..he knew how to clean but he didn't bother because that would just raise expectations...he snapped back into reality as he saw Niki walk into the living room and crash onto the couch...she hadn't noticed his presence...by the time he went to the couch she was asleep...he kissed her forehead and covered her up with the quilt that was on the arm chair...he then went inside to his room...he couldn't recognize it either as it was spotless clean...that was his Niki...and this was their relationship...their friendship they understood each other without words...they knew what each other needed when they dealt with shit...like when Niki's mom died..she didn't want people to feel sorry for her she just needed to take a breather and be alone to come to terms with what had happened...and that's what Armaan did for her...he came to her house one day put some clothes in a bag for her and drove her to the airport...Niki at first was confused and then irritated and then so happy when he had given her a ticket to Cochin were she had many memories with her mother...she just kissed him on the check and for the first time during those crappy weeks smiled.
She had done the same for him...when his parents got divorced Armaan was 19...everyone thought he was ok...but something inside of him had broken when he had seen hi parents fighting and when he heard those poisonous words...his parents had wished they had never gotten married..this made him think whether they thought he was a mistake too...nobody comforted him but he had become a very angry person then...that was when he had first discovered street fighting...everyone around him steered away from him because he had becoming very snappy..but Niki was always there...no matter what Armaan told her in his anger she stayed with him...seeing her care for him had made him finally face what was in front of him...he still remembered how he and completely broken down into her arms and had wept like a child...after he calmed down he was afraid that she would make fun of him or tell the entire college what a pussy he was...put till today not another soul knew about that night...their friendship was beyond words...he would be ready to lose everything for Niki...and now another name was added to this list...his daughter.
He came back out of his thoughts and slowly put the cot on his bed...his baby was still sleeping...he quickly ran into the batroom to change...he didn't even think about what he was changing to...he was too worried that if he was next to his baby something would happen to her...he had kept the door of the batroom a little open so that he could hear if something were to go wrong...after his quick change...he slowly took her out of her cot...she looked like an angel...he wished he could just watch her all night but he was tired too...he couldn't leave her in the cot...because that would be too much distance between the two of them...so he slowly lied down and gingerly being careful not to wake her up put her on his chest...he then closed his eyes...he felt complete lying down with his baby...he couldn't believe how he had felt content before she had come into his life. Slowly he too drifted into sleep..the image was perfect...the moonlight shone on to Armaan and his daughter...they looked like the perfect family!