Aanchal : He's going back to his ex BIWI 🥺

Dimple : and so? 

Aanchal : I will left be alone again 🥺

Dimple : Dont worry, I am here with you 😃

Aanchal : How's your sultan? 

Dimple : He is not MY sultan Aanchal 😡

Aanchal : Oh, is he single? 

Dimple : cant say! Shivangi might be a road blocker 😳

Aanchal : Huh!! this is not fair... NO RK NO SULTAN.. what am I supposed to do 🥺

Dimple : NL post kar nalayak! ⭐️

Aanchal : Yo! 😎

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : -.Preet.-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -
Edited by SilentPromises - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

Rang de ni odhani

RK enters the scene and seeing him claiming his right on madhu sultaan leaves the scene and RK makes madhu dance with him forcefully,madhu goes week during the dance,because RK touches her gets close to her in the end of the song when he twirls her madhu feels dizzzy and RK picks her up and takes her upstairs ,madhu tells RK to put her down and he does with a smirk she's leaving when he pins her into a wall and colors her starting with her forhead,her arms,shoulders and madhu has tears in her eyes and he tells her that only he can color her like that and only she can tremble like that when he touches her,RK asks madhu to wish him holi,madhu forgetting all the pain and bitter memories is about to color RK when Bhujang's goons come looking for sultan and madhu leaves RK without coloring him and put gulaal on sultan's face instead inorder to hide his face,an angry RK leaves and is heartbroken too.

1. RK: Iss Tarhan Tumhe rang lagane ka haq sirf mera hai, 
Aur mere chute he yun kampne ka haq sirf tumhara.

Finally RK back with full swing. woww I mean woww What a true dialogue. 👏ONLY RK has the right on Madhu(Though he had confessed that this HAQ not being is HAQ is Only His HAQ to put Color on Madhu first🤢😆) And he knows himself and BIWI very much. 😉He knows his HAQ, and with that HAQ how will his BIWI react and yes she reacted.😆😛 it was like a shiver going through her body☺️❤️ which RK knows that BIWI always goes out of control when RK touches her☺️❤️

2. Madhu: Mein tumse kuch pooch rahi hoon,mujhe jawab do, mujhe jawab chahiye

OMG those lines were killer which came straight from Madhu's heart mind and soul. 😃She knows that RK loves her more then he loves his own life.😉❤️ But apart from that she also knows that there is a fig fat ego which is coming between them😡😡. This scene and dialogue were emotional. It reflected how much Madhu wants to be with Rk and RK only, How much she wanted to hear from RK that he tried hating her but he knows that the more he hates her the more he loves her.☺️❤️ But RK remained Silent😕. Though I am happy that he was silent. Didint really wanted him to say anything so soon. He needs a big time redemption. He needs to realize his mistake first. Then only he can get back her Madhu back.

3 Sultan: Mujhe alvida kehna nahi aata

Swagat Nahi Karogi Hamara BIWI .. - RK 😉

Oye balle balle ... seriously .. this guy 😳 jab bhi muh kholta hai.. Madhu aur hamara dil dolta hai 😛 .. the way he carried Madhu to a corner..[to get some privacy ofcourse 😉 😆] and then asked her if she wont greet her baby ..just made me swoon ...!!  Sadly though Madhu (rightfully) broke my swoon dream ..as she reminded RK of .. being his EX-biwi 😊

So i was confused in what to do about Scene of the Week this week...obviously since there are clearly 2 camps now (Rishbala and Sulbala) people will consider different scenes to be the scene of the week...so..i came up with a solution...a scene of the week for each jodi...because, lets be honest, regardless of which jodi you prefer you have to admit that each jodi had a few scenes that were moving and a scene that you found yourself watching over and over again...so...here it goes...

Rishbala Scene- ok...so i had a hard time choosing between the scene where he comes to check on Madhu after the shoot out 😳...or the Holi scene when he puts color on her 😳...while the first one i mentioned was good...he at least admitted to himself and Madhu that he isnt sure why he cant stand to see her with anyone else (errm...im waiting for his lightbulb moment 😆) ...it has to be the Holi scene that stole it for me...why you ask? well...simple...because it was RK at his best...and by best i mean his awesome dialogues...i loved...just LOVED how he said that only he has haq to put color on Madhu first...and that after he does so...she has the haq to quiver under his touch...😲...anyone else feel the HEAT?! ☺️...it was smoldering...his eyes...the intensity...the body language...wow...full on RK mode...and of course...all Rishbala-ians were uber happy that Hero finally put holi ka rang on his Heroine 😃

Sulbala Scene- ok...so hands down...their last scene of the week was the kicker...i mean...it was amazing! so on saturday, not only did we get insight into Sultans background (which, in its own right, was an amazing scene) ...but but but...he opened up...i mean...like him, love him or hate him...you have to agree with the fact that Sultan doesnt come off as an emotional or open person...he's very cold and calculated...as is needed for the life he leads...but...OMG...when he came to say "alvida" to Madhu and to thank her...omg😲...i have to say...the cv's continue to surprise me with Sultan's character...he realizes his mistakes and apologizes and he appreciates what people do for him...not everyone can say that about themselves...😉...he was so matter-of-fact about his nonexistent skills to say goodbye because its just not something he does...he wasnt afraid to admit that to Madhu...i love that she bring the humanity out in him...and when he asked her to promise that she'd watch after Aryan WHEN something happens to him 😲...i nearly fell out of my bed! i had a 9am nail appointment which i missed because i couldnt stop the video 😳...but oh wells...totally worth it...amazing scene that showed a new, trusting, side of Sultan...that on its own is paisa vasool for the week! 😛 

Special Mention- MADHU STANDING UP FOR HERSELF!! gosh that was nice to see...it was nice to see Madhubala Samsher Malik as herself...she wasnt RK's ex biwi who he's still in love with...she wasnt Aryans nanny...she wasnt Sultans reality check...she was just Madhu...i hope we get to see more of her in the coming episodes/days/weeks! 😃

RK and Madhu both are the stars,love thier passionate and sensual romance,love how RK enters the scene and dances with madhu and colored his biwi madhu for confronting RK that why cant she move on and RK again left her shattered and madhu breaksdown,so both are the stars of the week.

It wont be particularly trashy fashion sense but yes wrong for sure. Dipali Bhatia. Dipali usually wears gorgeous trendy and sexy sarees apt for her vamp image but on the Holi Day she was wearing a bottle green chiffon saree. Now who wears such dark bottle green sarees on Holi day 🤓 It was inappropriate dressing on Holi so her fashion sense needs to be improved. 

Holas.. sistahs.. n their bruthars 😎 ... well quite a colorful week it was.. 😉 with all the MB leads looking .. RED hot.. n literally 😆 Pesh-e-khidmat the pics of the WEEK ...

>> Rang Deeni 

Haila 😲 jana tha japan ..pahuch gaye chin 😲 oye ..ye ki kitta.. RK boy ke dreams pe laal laal gulaal pher ditta.. Sulbala 😡 😆 What an EPIC moment...just as RK boy came to put color on Madhu.. Sulu boi tripped n put color on Madhu first.. n just as Madhu was about to put color on RK ...she found Sulu boi in trouble n rushed to paint his face.. RED! 

>> Tere jism pe bas haq hai ek mera..

No matter.. how many fights.. how many insults.. . how many I HATE Us.. how many Sultans... RK n Madhu are so addicted to each other ..that the moment RK gets a chance.. he jumps on Madhu n paint her in the color of his LOVE-LUST ..! 😉 😳

>> Kyun ...

The eternal Question for RK... the answer of which evades Madhu .. forever..!  What a heartbreaking moment again ... to see Madhu so distraught n beyond herself in pain.. n misery ... as RK left her .. yet AGAIN ..without any answers..! 

Madhu - Kyun RK ?
RK - Mujhe nahi pata !! 

M sorry.. but this is hands down going to this RK-Madhu moment.. Madhu keeps asking WHY [RK first breaks her heart then comes back to claim her] and RK keeps replying WHY NOT 😕  I mean seriously ..its been too long and too often ...CVs need to end this n let us know.. IF RK LOVES MADHU or NOT ..😡 😕 😭

This week Bakra would be Padminiji for her dialogue to Madhu, "Tu meri hi beti hai" Dear padminiji, along with being a wonderful human you are her mother too so just because she lost her senses temporarily doesn"t mean you have to as well and support her. The fact she said that Madhu's relationship with Aryan is beyond right and wrong is acceptable but she is comparing Madhus act with her own which is not. She tried to save her own child from a criminal - her own husband and she fought with the whole world for that and madhu while fighting for a child also supporting a criminal and not saving him from one. so both the cases are different. Expected more sensibility from Padmini.

OS-What do they lack by palindrome

your gift

SS : Angel Mine! by dilnasheen

your gift

FF: Forbidden Love by Tia.Saigal2002

your gift

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7stS9wxx0SY[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3522350

by PrittB

your gift