~Debate: Kavanjali Vs. Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka~ - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Debate lovers and T.V show fans we have something new and exciting for you this time. A debate battle for the T.V show enthusiasts!! Which show according to you is better - Kavanjali or Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka? 

Nimmo Vs Kavyanjali

So the common factors between the shows ofcourse are the one and only Soap Queen Ekta Kapoor and the hot, good-looking and talented Ejaz Khan.  However there are many differences.

Kavanjali is a full fledged drama on Star Plus with the usual twists and turns.  On the other hand, Nimmo is aired on Star One and is supposed to be a light comedy show. 

Now we are asking all the television buffs to step into the court and advocate for what show they think is better.  You are the advocate and you give the proof for why you side with one show over the other.  Plot, actors, channel, chaska meter ratings, trps, etc etc - use anything you want in your serial's defense 😉

What's your choice - Nimmo or Kavanjali?  Get ready to defend your favourite show !!😉 Best of Luck !!👍🏼

Edited by Diva - 17 years ago

You cant really compare the 2 shows because Kavyanjali is a year and half old while Nimmo is only 4-5 months old...😕 and because they're totally different, one is drama and the other is comedy.

Both shows are good because of Eijaz Khan..But overall Kavyanjali is better because the love story and chemistry between the 2 lead actors is really touching...The show has that extra spark which is maybe missing in Kya hoga Nimmo ka..

Eijaz is cute and funny as Kunal in Nimmo but you just fall in love with him in KA where he plays Kavya/Soham....He is amazing.😳

I'm not gonna say anything about trps and stuff coz Eijaz is in both shows so I want both of them to do well😊 

Edited by Supergirl7 - 17 years ago
Both shows are from different genres so both are nice. If both of the shows were drama..then I would defend one show.But we're comparing 2 shows here that belongs to different genres so I like both.

Nimmo for comedy and Kkavyanjali for twists and turns. Either by hook or crook..Balaji Telefilms knows how to keep audience glued to their TV sets these days be it a drama or a comedy!
thats a good debate Question👏
and 1 important point---both showz have a heartthrob---EJAZ😳😳 so definately gotta love both shwz for 1 reason😉

well....i wud definately say Kkavyanjali is better than Kya hoga nimmo ka because KHNK is funny BUT Kkavyanjali has a story of 2 loverz that wud do anything for eachother. KHNK is just comedy that shows a couple who faked their marrige due to some contract.there is NO cemistry at all between the couple cuz the wedding is FAKE!
so thats y Kkavyanjali is better than KHNK!

Anila😊
Edited by kiunhogayana - 17 years ago

Hey!! great topic!! 😃

Lets see...
KA is a heavy duty drama with twists and turns at every point and KHNK is a light comedy drama with some twists and turns.

KA
(Plus points):
--Eijaz ❤️
--The chemistry between Eijaz and Anita
--It has been going on for quite a while (nearly 1-2 yrs) so the story is well developed
--It has some good twists and great actors
--It has the prime time slot of Star Plus

(Minus Points):
--Toooooooooo many twists and turns
--too much heavy duty rona dhona
--too confusing at times
--a little drag

KHNK
(Plus Points):
--Eijaz❤️
--Many light moments
--Great and experienced actors (dara singh, dolly thakore, navneet nishant and OFCOURSE eijoo 😳)
--Fresh face for Nimmo (sanjeeda)
--Not too heavy duty
--Not too sad or depressing

(Minus points):
--Has started only 4-5 months back.
--Sometimes too predictable
--the humur has become less
--Is shown on star one

So in conclusion, I say that i love both the shows a lllllooootttt!!! But if i HAVE to choose, then
I choose KHNK, but that is just my opnion 😊

Naina

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
i like Nimmo b/c it doesnt have the heavy weighted emotional stuff......it has teh drama but not the melodrama....KA was good before but now it is filled with ekta's trademarks
i like kavyanjali.....
becuz the chemnistry btn eijaz n anita is just awesome....
n i like the storyling of KA....
its way different than any other ekta serial....
i haven't seen KYNK, but i've read many updates and reviews and it seems to be a great serial, esp when ejaz is playing in it!
but i'm watching KA and i think it was really rocking in the beginning, but nowadys i'm losing interest and that's really sad, because the starcast is good and the story was good too!
Nowadays, I think that KHNK is doing much better than KA becuz the story line is very strong and it moves at a fast pace. KA on the other hand is getting out of control...so many characters, so many questions, so much confusion...and on top of that, it's a very slow drama. Also, KHNK gives us the opportunity to see new faces and lightens our spirits for the half hour that it is on.
Great topic! It's really hard to compare the both show as they are of different generes but I would say Kavyanjali is a bit better than Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka.. Kya  Hoga Nimmo Ka... seems more like dragging at the moment.. I would want both shows to do well as Eijaz is in it, but I think KA is better than KHNK in the terms of Trps, ( I hate to say it but KHNK 's trps are worse than KTH) in performances wise as well : KA has a huge star cast: Eijaz, Iqbal, Anita, Nandani, Hiten, etc and KHNK has mostly performances from Kanta Ben and Kunal and Nats to take it off.. No offense to Nimmo fans, but Sanjeeda cannot act..

Both stories are different as well, but even though KA is ending in a month, it's not dragging, it appears to keep the viewers on the screen, while Nimmo which is ending in 2 months, is dragging on forever....

My vote goes to KA for sure😳