Arjuns samjhe ya samjhaun to Saakshi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The way Arjun says "Samjhe ya Samjhaun" begins slowly and ends firmly enough to intimidate a person..but how many noticed the softening of this firm statement when he said it to saakshi it started out softly and then he turned to Saakshi who was staring at him n when he looked at her his samjhaun was not firm but slight soft as if he was affected by her look and not indifferent to her..dont know if i am dreaming guys watch that scene in the end and let me know what you think:)
Ya you r right and like their sweet nok-jhok :)
yes exactly ...how sweet of him...he is so sweet...i luv him...thnks to sakshi, finally we can see the soft side 😳 Edited by RiMjHiM19 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ladyinblu218

The way Arjun says "Samjhe ya Samjhaun" begins slowly and ends firmly enough to intimidate a person..but how many noticed the softening of this firm statement when he said it to saakshi it started out softly and then he turned to Saakshi who was staring at him n when he looked at her his samjhaun was not firm but slight soft as if he was affected by her look and not indifferent to her..dont know if i am dreaming guys watch that scene in the end and let me know what you think:)
hayee sachi
lagta hai arjun raute paheli bar samjhane ke mood me hai😉
@aliya...😉 ekdum 10/10 baat kahi hai boss...☺️ samjhaane ke mood me...oh God! ☺️
Yup...!!!!
Arjun has definitely changed!!!