You know you are addicted to Arjun when-

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello shello Arjunians!! How you doin'?
So, I joined the Arjun forum longgg time back, but unfortunately due to many things couldn't be as active as I would like. (I know, even insignificant people like me have a life!) Anyways, now that life is less hectic I will try to be as active as I can be... starting from today! Woh kehte hain na, kal kare so aaj kar aaj kare toh ab.

You know you are addicted to Arjun -

1. When after explaining something to your little brother, you go "Samjhe ya phir se Samjhaoon?" 

2. When at the dinner table, Arjun's aatma enters your body and you muse, "Kuch toh choot raha hain... khane mein."

3. When you wish everyday were Saturday or Sunday!

4. When you wait the entire week for Arjun but the light goes off sharply at 8 and you exclaim "Damn it!!" 

5. When you ignore your friend's messages or phone calls when Arjun's on air!

6. When nothing can stop you from watching Arjun even when the world is about to end!

7. When you watch each and every VM on Arjun!

8. When you can watch the entire episode of Arjun just to catch a glimpse of his oh so rare smile!

9. When you have a folder on your PC named 'Arjun' and can't stop drooling over his or Rathore's or Shree's pics!

10. When the cast of Arjun comes in your dreams!

11. When you check Arjun forum after every 5 minutes to get news about the show!

12. When you can't stop reading Arjun fictions and wishing they were true!

13. When you are ready to wait for your friend for another half an hour but waiting for an update of your favorite Arjun fictions makes breathing difficult!

14. When you remember Arjun's one liners by heart!

15. When you hurl abuses at your friends if they criticise Arjun!

16. When you grin like an idiot, when the ETF team walk their last walk!

17. When you are in love with the way Arjun puts his shades in his shirt only to wonder how he recovers it from there?!

18. When your boyfriend or husband gets insecure of Arjun or Rathore or Shree!

19. When you play "Who's the culprit" game trying to guess the culprit before Arjun does.

20. When your observation skills improve just by watching the show and your family relies on you for finding things!

21. Last but not the least, when your family and friends think that you have become paranoid and completely lost your mental equilibrium!

Kindly note that it is a fun post and meant for the purpose of fun only! Further the author speaks from her personal experience so you are free to judge the author as a mentally retarded person ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

PS If you have any addition to be made, please do so! Don't forget to comment! 

Edited by AlwaysLife19 - 10 years ago
Lovely posts๐Ÿ˜†
i could relate to many of your reasons๐Ÿ˜‰
wow lovely post...i could relate to almost everyone
I would honestly accept that...

i have experienced all the points you noted...

proud to be addicted to arjun...

P.S. I love Arjun!
When you are 12hrs online in arjun forum like me๐Ÿคฃ
When you start loving arjun shirts too๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by haruhi26

Lovely posts๐Ÿ˜†
i could relate to many of your reasons๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to mentally retarded club of ARJUN!!
importantly

You spin the pen when you have it in your hand...
Arjun ki style ko follow karo...
Join the golden club! ๐Ÿ˜† I could actually relate to almost all of 'em! ๐Ÿคช

Oh yes, you know you are addicted to Arjun when you fall from from the stairs breaking your leg cause you were too engrossed drooling over Hotwa! ๐Ÿคช
Awesome post!
OMG I can relate to more than half of them...๐Ÿ˜†

While watching the show I always hv that smile on my face lyk an idiot whether the ETF team is having a casual talk or an intense one...and I just wish ki mumma papa na dekh le...๐Ÿ˜†