Last epi Update-MA DURGA'S MESSAGE TO THE PPL

Posted: 10 years ago
Ma Durga in her vansaasi beautiful roop was playing the flute...mahishasur comes and proposed her...MA DURGA says that she knows the actual form of mahishasur..he is ugly becaz he is half buffalo and halff monster...she cannot marry an ugly creature like him...mahishasurs buffalo head was shown in between ...that was his real form...he gets pissed off by the words of MA DURGA and challenged her...he comes in his warrior form...MA DURGA too comes in her warrior roop of red saree ...infine hands...open hair with crown on her head and fiery eyes...

a battle took place between MA DURGA  and mahishasur ,...finally mahishasur loses his weapon and falls on the earth...the 3 Gods and all the devtaas were watching the battle from above ...

MA DURGA then shows her fiery form of sitting on a lion with trishul in her hands and kills mahishasur...by inserting the trishul several times in his heart..mahishasur dies...

all the 3 GODS and devtaas shower flowers from above and sings the Durga song of JAG JANANI MA DURGA...JAG JANANI MA DURGA...the title track...

then the 3 Gods with 3 goddesses and all devtaas go to the abode of MA DURGA...and says thanks to her...then the glimpses of all the monster killing scenes and various forms of MA DURGA shown in the show were shown ...

MA DURGA says that she will continue taking different form for saving the humanity whenever there will be Adharma ,atyachaar ,and evil forces prevail on earth...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

missd the epi, how was the fight?
Originally posted by tannipartner

missd the epi, how was the fight?

it was ok...not properly shown...first they showed MA DURGA fighting with bow and arrow...then with Gada and finally she kills mahishasur with her trishul...
Loved The Episode.
Can't Belive This Show Is Over So Soon. ):Edited by SilverFairy - 10 years ago
So what happened to Kalkeya? I haven't followed the show regularly for a while so I'm a little confused. Did they conclude his story?
Edited by Kal El - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kal El

So what happened to Kalkeya? I haven't followed the show regularly for a while so I'm a little confused. Did they conclude his story?
Kalkeya had runaway to Himalayas, when Mahishasur took over Patal loka, that's what one of the Danav told them. He was missing since along time. 

Thanks for the update Sita😊

I'll miss the BG song- Jag janani Ma Durga...
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update Sita😊

I'll miss the BG song- Jag janani Ma Durga...

yup me too ...
if there will b sum nice mytho show on tv...we will def meet on that forum ...it was nice to interact with u guys over here πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mnx12

Kalkeya had runaway to Himalayas, when Mahishasur took over Patal loka, that's what one of the Danav told them. He was missing since along time. 

Kalkeya is a demon created by SAGAR ARTS .so they killed him thinking that it is proper and right to kill a imaginary demon created by them instead of DURGA.

KalKeya demon story is not found in any of the puranas .
Originally posted by sita11

yup me too ...
if there will b sum nice mytho show on tv...we will def meet on that forum ...it was nice to interact with u guys over here πŸ˜ƒ
Sure Sita, we'll interact again, if any interesing Mytho comes up.
It was a good experience being with you allπŸ˜ƒ
Wish you all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ