Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_34 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hehhe heights of double standard!!! Pihu is a darling,no doubt,but she is just lyk any odr kid.(yes,the child actor playing it is too cute for words n of course she is the daughter of my raya,but here i am trying to be a bit rational n unbiased here)
Agree,she told her parents abt sid,but bfore dat she did talk to him n was all set to feed him,inspite of being clearly told by her mom to not to talk to strangers.so it was just normal thing for me.
Also i clearly remember,dat just after leap wen kush asked his millionaire dad to bring few toys for him,he was called a 'list producing kiddo' n wat not.n wen a few days bak pihu threw a huge tantrum about an expensive toy in front of her 'not earning so well' parents,it was cited as a normal kid behaviour.
I am of an opinion,dat each child in the universe is a gift of god n deserves lots of luv n pampering.just bcoz his parents created havoc in the lives of our fav couple,doesnt mean dat d lil kiddo is bad as plague.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1itida7

Hehhe heights of double standard!!! Pihu is a darling,no doubt,but she is just lyk any odr kid.(yes,the child actor playing it is too cute for words n of course she is the daughter of my raya,but here i am trying to be a bit rational n unbiased here)
Agree,she told her parents abt sid,but bfore dat she did talk to him n was all set to feed him,inspite of being clearly told by her mom to not to talk to strangers.so it was just normal thing for me.
Also i clearly remember,dat just after leap wen kush asked his millionaire dad to bring few toys for him,he was called a 'list producing kiddo' n wat not.n wen a few days bak pihu threw a huge tantrum about an expensive toy in front of her 'not earning so well' parents,it was cited as a normal kid behaviour.
I am of an opinion,dat each child in the universe is a gift of god n deserves lots of luv n pampering.just bcoz his parents created havoc in the lives of our fav couple,doesnt mean dat d lil kiddo is bad as plague.

oph god tum samaj thi kyun nahi ohh this is pihu darling topic not some other crap.. tum log meri aur meir topic ki peeche kyun padi hoo.

tum mano ya na mano u urself will accept he is dashhh gosh enough of it.. why alwys when pihu is discussed wanted some come and dumb some unwanted things here.. i request this is pihu's topic let it be like that.. if u want to talk soo much about some person open an personal topic no one is stopping u.. hope u understand don't try to divert the discussion and create fight her 🤢
shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamavi

oph god tum samaj thi kyun nahi ohh this is pihu darling topic not some other crap.. tum log meri aur meir topic ki peeche kyun padi hoo.

tum mano ya na mano u urself will accept he is dashhh gosh enough of it.. why alwys when pihu is discussed wanted some come and dumb some unwanted things here.. i request this is pihu's topic let it be like that.. if u want to talk soo much about some person open an personal topic no one is stopping u.. hope u understand don't try to divert the discussion and create fight her 🤢 if u have soo much problem with my words and topic don't comment please in mine hope u r not here to create fight😕  each one has one pov and i put here only sake of pihu i did not talk about anything but about pihu being understandable and smart and loo phir se problem? why yaaar why can't u people let my topic be in peace? why u r behind my topic? please if u have problem with pihu soo much don't comment 🤢 here ...stop trying to create havoc in my topic

aditi_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamavi

tum mano ya na mano u urself will accept he is dashhh gosh enough of it.. why alwys when pihu is discussed wanted some come and dumb some unwanted things here.. i request this is pihu's topic let it be like that.. if u want to talk soo much about some person open an personal topic no one is stopping u.. hope u understand don't try to divert the discussion and create fight her 🤢

Ok well i'l stop.never the twains shall meet.
shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1itida7

Ok well i'l stop.never the twains shall meet.

thanks and hope soo 😕