Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

She truly is an obedient kid, well she has to with parents like RaYa, she pretty much doesn't have a choice, she has all the good genes  

exactly she has in her genes and it came out ... after all raya is her parents and she has their blood and gene😊
pihu is the cutest kid I have seen on screen... The same with her cousin brother kush... He is such a cute kid, and it always sounds like he has a bad throat.  he is such an unfortunate kid to have such horrible parents... he should have born to Ram and  Priya. 
Originally posted by srk_kadz

pihu is the cutest kid I have seen on screen... The same with her cousin brother kush... He is such a cute kid, and it always sounds like he has a bad throat. he is such an unfortunate kid to have such horrible parents... he should have born to Ram and Priya.
have u written these words to divert the topic I would request you to start an topic where u can put ur words for ur fav person..sorry to say this topic regarding pihu not any other crap.one more thing if some crap was born to raya thenthey would have died long bback 😡 only pihu can be days child not any mini conda 🤢 if u have posted such words to support some one then I would say instea of gate crashing or tresspass u better start an topic where no one will say anything to ur lovable and so as u 😕

Please understand that attacking members is NOT allowed on IF. We've all got to learn to coexist and respect each others opinions. Any future instances of the same WILL lead to a WL raise.

Regards,
BALH DT

Edited by -Fivr- - 10 years ago
Thats the reason why Cvs are delaying leap. They can't afford her lose.. Best baby for best parents.. Amazing combination..
Agree she proved that she is RaYa's kid such a adorable kid
Originally posted by srk_kadz

pihu is the cutest kid I have seen on screen... The same with her cousin brother kush... He is such a cute kid, and it always sounds like he has a bad throat.  he is such an unfortunate kid to have such horrible parents... he should have born to Ram and  Priya. 

true he is very unlucky to get such parents but i am sure Ram will love both the kids.
No kid should suffer.
Peehu is a divine kid and Amrita portrays her role ppperfect...really liked the way she told her parents everything...she din't hide about the PSP too...❤️

btw i m still tensed about her as he considers Sid as good uncle 😭😭..she is innocent of the fact...
Yep she indeed is...
Cutie-Sweety pie...
RaYa handle her so well...
Originally posted by Ramdeewani

Agree she proved that she is RaYa's kid such a adorable kid

ya only pihu can be raya's kid no other person can be better than pihu after all she is adorable darling😳
Originally posted by Ramdeewani

true he is very unlucky to get such parents but i am sure Ram will love both the kids.
No kid should suffer.

i hope u people won't mind me saying this is discussion pihu 😕 only pihu