A new twist in DMG..cuz its DMG Dostana Style.SID

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

A new twist in DMG..cuz its DMG Dostana Style'.SIDMAAN hehe.😉😛

This fic is meant to be light and funny' I just joined India Forum and I'm actually writing a SidShi fic'which is quite dramatic and serious so I decided to balance myself and want to write a full on comedy' I mean to offend nobody' and the plot doesn't actually follow Dostana completely but' has similar elements like the fact that Armaan and Siddhant will have to act like a gay couple'the main couples in this story will be Sid/Armaan, Armaan/Riddhima, Sid/Shilpa'this doesn't follow the plot of DMG in any way' just has the same characters.  If you like the idea' please comment'and I will continue! 😊😛😉

Cheers,

KaransWorld ❤️❤️

Characters

Armaan Malik ' Total Casonova'just became a doctor'and got an internship at Sanjeevani. Spoilt Rotten as he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Siddhant Modi ' US return'lazy if he wanted he could probably live in his room with his PSP for the rest of his life and he wouldn't complain'his parents died when he was a baby lives with his bhaiya and bhabhi (Abhimanyu and Niki)' his bhabhi treats him like a kid whereas his bhaiya wants him to grow up'also just became a doctor and will be interning at Sanjeevani as well.

Riddhima Gupta ' a complete daddy's girl'never breaks rules'and always listens to Papa'her dad Dr. Shashank Gupta is the dean of Sanjeevani'she aspires to be just like him and therefore puts her career at the top of her priorities'also an intern at Sanjeevani

Shilpa Malhotra-Gupta ' she recently found out about her biological sister'lives with the Guptas'.she isn't used to the family life' and is just starting to get along with her di'Riddhima'the entire family has accepted her and now she is trying her best to fit in'also an intern at Sanjeevani

Other characters from DMG --- Anjali, Atul, JP will be occurring throughout

Chapter 1

Please Billy yaar... don't do this to me'mein apka eklota beta hoon'I just like having some fun

Don't Billy me'young man' pani sar ke upar nikal gaya'

Don't you mean upar chala gaya hein'.

Haan'same thing'anyways Armaan I'm tired of all your shenanigans' the booze the women'I'm not going to help you dig yourself a bigger hole that you'll later regret..I'm doing this for your own good' and with that he threw our Armaan and his bags out of the house'

If you live on your own and earn on your own you'll learn the value of thing'

BILLY NOOO'PLEASE DAD'MEIN DOCTOR BAN GAYA WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!!!! I EVEN GOT AND INTERNSHIP BILLY!!!!

But the door was shut on his face'. Armaan scratched his head and turned around with his bags and started walking'

At the same time the same situation was happening at Modi mansion'

Bhaiyaa'what are you doing? Bhabhi roko na'.

Abhi'pls chod dona'Sid ko mein samja hoongi..he'll become more responsible'right Sid'Niki looked at him trying to reassure herself and more importantly Abhi

No'Mein taak gaya hoon'.I know he has become a doctor'but come on' he is so lazy'all he does is order pizza'chill with his friends and play on that stupid PSP

Bhaiyaa'Sid screamed' when Abhi eyed him'he said almost in the whisper you can insult me but please leave my PSP out of this'what's her fault?

Abhi looked at Niki and said see I told you'he can never change'.then looked back at Sid and threw his bags and him out of the house' you're going to live on your own Mr. US return and earn yourself everything from now on' if you become lazy then you only will face the consequences.

Day turned into night'but boys'were tired as they has aimlessly been walking on the streets of Mumbai'they looked different from the crowd'you could easily pick them out as they were the only ones in flip flops wearing branded clothes walking around wearing aviators'they looked like they belonged in some Mercedes not on the streets near Juhu beach.

As faith would have it'whilst walking they bumped into each other'both of them fell to the ground and their bags scattered'quickly they dust themselves off and got up'.as they were about to leave they bumped into each other again'and this time they both looked up'. Brown eyes met blue eyes and it was like a typical movie moment'it was like they were waiting for the music to play and them to fall into each others arms'the only difference was that they were two manly guys'who were profusely sweating due to the Mumbai heat'and they both were as straight as they come.

Armaan was the first to speak…he looked at Sid…and said…dude be careful man…hey have we met before?

Naah man I don't think so…you and I look like we're in similar situation...Sid said as he eyed Armaan up and down…

Armaan was getting a bit uncomfortable…dude I don't swing that way…plus what do you know about me…

Duude…me neither…its just that I just got thrown out of my house…and you with the bags…you don't seem to fit in…you know..

Haan..i guess you're right….the name is Armaan Malik and dude hum dono sachi main ek kashti main hein…

Sid looked at him confused…kashti?

Boat..we're in the same boat…you know beautiful but homeless…hey u haven't introduced yourself…

Umm… Siddhant Modi…Dr. Siddhant Modi…

Armaan let out a laugh…tum…tum ek doctor ho…wow?

Kyun? Mein doctor nahi dikta

Armaan shook his head….nahi…I mean look at yourself…(Sid was wearing a printed yellow shirt with Tom and Jerry on it)…you look like a kid… now look at me…Mein ek doctor hoon…

Sid eyes went wide and then he laughed out hard…TUM! Unbelievable…tumhe lagta hain ki tum doctor lagte ho…you have biker dude vibe with all those tats….I don't see you looking someone in the eyes and giving them serious medical device.

Ya..ya..Anyways yaar tere kisi dost ke ghar me jagaa hein kya…u know just for the night…

Edited by KaransWorld - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my gosh!!! Please continue with this FF when you get time!!! It sounds hilarious!!! I love your other SidShi FF too!!!
Cheers
Namra aka Nimzie
XD