taarey and haunted house-TAAREY OS

Posted: 11 years ago

Hiii guys I am again with new tr story specially on their first anniversary'''''''

Taarey  give a party to their friends in mall because today is their first anniversary all the d3 gang in MacD  taarey are sitting on the corner seat

all are busy in chatting while rey placed his hand inside her top , he roamed his hand all over her back , he unhooked her inner & now he roamed his hand on her bare back on the other hand taani shivered so much y his touched she try to remove his hand but it's difficult for her because everyone present there now rey come to his belly he romed his hand on her belly , navel literally he squeezing   it taani is uncomfortable she pleaded rey to leave her by her expression but rey isn't in mood to leave her suddenly he gave a small pinch her on her belly

taani- ooouch

swayam [ worried tone] ' what happened taani are you all right plz tell us what happened????

Rey- [ playfully] ---- ha ha ha taani batao na kya hua ??

Taani- [ give glance to rey & rey smiled on his cute gf then to swayam]---- kuch nahi bhai vo coffee  garm [hot] thi'

Swayam- [ confused tone]- garm but um toh cold coffee pi rahi ho taani

Taani- [ she look to her coffee mug ]'haa bhai vo '' v.ooo

Rey- vo vo kya kar rahi ho taani batao na baat kya hai [ she again give a glance to him]

Taani'ha bhai coffee toh cold hai [ trying to find bhana & finally she speak this in very speed to confuse swayam]  ha bhai yahi toh coffee toh cold hai mujhe laga ki gram hai maine hot coffee order ki hai but yeh toh cold nikli toh mujhe laga ki mai hot coffee pi rahi or vo gram hai but yeh cold nikli toh mujhe laga maine kuch or toh nahi pi liya samjhe bhai  [ swayam confused that what taani asked but taani again ] samjh gaye na bhai''''''.

Swayam- haaa

She take a sigh of relief she looked rey from corner of her eyes who is completely lol don't know how he control his laughter in front of other but taani know him very well she understand of his expression that he is smile on her she try to remove his hand from her belly but her all efforts are in vain , rey tightened his grip more on her belly she is shivered from his every touch, then she again caught but this time by vicky''..

Vicky- taani tum itna hil kyo rahi ho''..[

Taani-  v'''.o,''''. vo ''.. coffe ya coffee shake kar rahi thi

Nil- toh mug ko shake karo na khud kyo shake ho rahi ho

Everyone starts laughing rey also joined them but soon his laughter is stop when he saw taani's angry face , then he moved his hand in upward direction , taani is so much confused what to do , rey is about to reach when suddenly taani called neha ,rey immediately lowered his hand '''.

Taani ' neha tumhare baalo [ hair] ko kya hua kharab ho gaye hai

neha- really taani '..

taani- haha tum mere sath loo cahlo mai thik kar deti hu

rey [ shouted]- nahi''' I mean  kaha kharab hai thik toh hai

taani- nahi kharab hai

rey- thik hai

taani- kharab hai

this fight continued everyone watch them first they look taani then too rey they all are confused that what's going on here then this fight is stop by Sharon

sh- guys stop it ye kya bacho ki tarah lad rahe ho that's enough [ taani try to speak] kaha na bahot bol chuke tum dono taani chalo hum sab loo chalet hai

[ rey try to speak but as usual Sharon k aage kis ki chalti hai she gave a look to rey then the all girls move towards the loo and taani give a winning look to rey on the other hand rey give her beware look

After that gang  are in corridor taarey walking behind the gang taani try to hold rey's hand but he jerked her hand & walk speedily ''''

Taani ---sorry rey [ and hold her ear]

Rey- nahi I don't forgive you [ she made a puppy face ] okkk only for one condition[ she widened her eyes ] you have to kiss me that too in front of everyone

Taani ------okkk

[ rey is totally surprised by his gf behavior, she agree for that that too infront of everyone, that doesn't mean that  they didn't  kissed before , they kissed several times but not in front of anyone but today she is ready for that , that too soon  and here taani joined the gang '.

Taani- hey guys chalo na haunted house chalet hai shopping kkarte karte bored  ho gaye''

Neha- nahi neha scared in haunted house neha nahi jayegi you will go''

Taani said something to neha in her ear

Taani- neha tumhe apne babu k sath time spend karna hai toh chalo humare sath vaha tumhe koi dekhega bhi nahi andhera hoga na vaha par '.

[ neha agreed on that then everyone moved towards haunted house , swayam buy ticket for everyone ,everyone entered with their partners and taarey off course in last  in haunted house rey about to move but taani come in front of him and in no time she put her soft lips against his hot one , rey didn't know what was happening with him , he only feel taani lips on his lips , his both hand moved towards her waist and hold it tightly , pulled her more close to deepened the kiss , on the other hand taani's both hand moved in his hair they broke the kiss when they feel short of breath , again they kissed but this time rey put his lips on her soft one , he nibbled her lower lip, taani also respond back with same passion  , she open her mouth , rey slid his tongue tasting each part , their tongues collide with each other they enjoyed the kiss ''..

Here ghost enter from behind taani----

g- huhahauha mai bhoot hu.

They both lost in the kiss  they didn't notice him

g- [ again] ' huhahuha mai bhoot hu

this time rey indicate from his hand that go away from there but ghost didn't understand

g- mai tumhe khane aaya hu

taani b/w her kiss

taani- baad mai aana ''

g- but mai tumhe darane aaya hu or tumhe darna hoga '''..

this is enough for rey , he broke the kiss and moved towards him in such a angry man look

rey- agar tu abhi yaha se nahi gya toh aisa punch marunga na ki jindgi bhar apni shakal mirror mai dekhkar darega ''..

ghost so scared , he ran away from there , rey turn to look taani who is completely lol and blushing too'

taani- rey hume ab chalna chahiye sab humara wait kar rahe honge '..

he nodded his head in yes , they both exit from the haunted house where gang was already waiting for them''.

Swayam- taani kaha reh gaye the tum

Rey- kuch nahi o taani bahot dar rahi thin a bas isiliye der ho gayi '

And taarey exchanged naughty look'''''''.

The end

Maza aaya na maine socha hamesha apni atories se aap sabko rulati rehati hu kyo na iss bar thoda hasa du & I hope that I am succeed in this and yaa one more thing there is link of my another two stories  I really hope you all liked it too...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3512403">TAAREY OS- TAANI AT REY'S PLACE

TAAREY SS - TRUE LOVE-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3240266?pn=5

plz leave your precious comments ''''''''''..

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
OMG...It was so awesome...loved it to the core...esp naughty and loving Rey...a reminiscence of the past.
 wwow re its was awwsome yaar taarey in haunted house kissing and me was blushing😳 and rey chased away the ghost lol🤣🤣 and loved the naughty rey😆😆 u were awwsome yaar keep writing👍🏼 Edited by rakhiankita - 11 years ago
Originally posted by meghasingh

OMG...It was so awesome...loved it to the core...esp naughty and loving Rey...a reminiscence of the past.

thanks meghna😊😊😊
kya yeh sab real life mein ho jayega???????????

ha ha ha u made me laugh in ghost entry and rey's nautanki ...its really a nice os... ghost getting scared... taani saying baad mein aa jana... rey saying about punch to ghost 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
nice update and thanks for pm dr
Originally posted by rakhiankita

wwow re its was awwsome yaar taarey in haunted house kissing and me was blushing😳 and rey chased away the ghost lol🤣🤣 and loved the naughty rey😆😆 u were awwsome yaar keep writing👍🏼

thank you so much and me too blushing while writing it😊😊
Originally posted by sangeethask152

kya yeh sab real life mein ho jayega???????????

ha ha ha u made me laugh in ghost entry and rey's nautanki ...its really a nice os... ghost getting scared... taani saying baad mein aa jana... rey saying about punch to ghost 🤣
🤣
nice update and thanks for pm dr

guys tum sabke comment ab mujhe hasa rahe hai btw thanks a lot😊😊
Wow dear its awesome fabulous yaar loved naughty rey
nice update...
i like naughty rey😆😆