marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Well D3 is soon going to completes its two year of successful journey. During it the gang faced various ups and downs. They lost a few friends and even gained some. They faced various problems mostly due to dil and sometime due to Dosti and sometime for dance. But in these two year one thing which have remained common was no matter what they had always been able to dance through their problem. It was always there go to solution - either to ease pain caused by heart breaks or to express joy over getting reciprocation from the person one loved. To patch up friendship sometime or to fight even some hooligans. Hell they even danced their way through a basket ball match. The basic point which I want to say is dance was always the solution never a problem.

In this two year dance became a problem only once and its repercussion can still be felt in life of every character on the show. Now after almost one year later dance had again emerged as a problem. And this time from
the glimpse that I caught in today's episode I could only say this intense problem is not something which Swayam, Sharon, Rey and Gang have ever faced. This is for the first time I felt like D3 is venturing from the relatively easy fun zone to the hard core reality. A lot is here at stake now. And I, after today's episode am super excited about the coming track.

And not to forget I am loving the fact that its Swayam who is in center of the storm this time. The person on whom everyone could depend; the person who was always the calming influence over everyone, is himself going to have the toughest time this time around. He needs his friends more than ever now. But more than any one else he needs Sharon with him as his strength. So here I am hoping we get some proper progress in SwaRon love story too along with this super amazing track.

Lastly I would only say brace yourself everyone this ride is going to be bumpy. After all Storm had arrived.

Edited by marauder - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved!
Intimidating topic! Epi dekh loon pehle :P
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved! ðŸ˜³
Unres..
Firstly, awesome topic! Intimidating as well.. But yeah, the first para is very well written. The main aim of this show is to make the dancing youth watch it, dancers should be able to connect with it. D3's base has ALWAYS been dance, and it will always remain dance, come what may.
Dance has always been their passion and even if some members of the team get swayed away by cold logic, dance has always managed to stay in their heart. 11 mature dancers and their passion, this is what the story revolves around now. And it's true, they'll face thousands of hurdles in an attempt to gain acceptance from all the people, including the closest critics.
Yesterday's episode was as expected revolving around swayam, the person who binds people, the soft and philosophical one in d3. The meek, docile and calm person is going to go through a lot. He is going to face the toughest time of his life. And so are ShaRey, because of emotional connect of course. I'd love to see the future track too, it would be amazing to see how these dancers win the hearts of people who still believe that dance cannot be considered a career option. This track is going to be SUPER DUPER EXCITING!
But I loved the attention he was getting. It's high time his dad comes to know about dance as a career. Agreed to all your points here.
About Sharon, I'll only say, she's going through a phase of immense denial. Which will turn into acceptance soon. The feeling of ultra "liking" is still there. She'll definitely be by his side after she comes to know about his situation with his father. 
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol first i use to see res's on ff's ss's os's n now i see them on ur topics..!! ðŸ˜†
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namratajadhav

lol first i use to see res's on ff's ss's os's n now i see them on ur topics..!! ðŸ˜†

😆 LOL aisa thoda hi hai. Bahuton ke topic pe res hota hai.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">😆 LOL aisa thoda hi hai. Bahuton ke topic pe res hota hai.</font>

U should seriously think to write OS / SS on swaron it will be treat as reader to read it.
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not going to reserve bcs reserve karneki baad bhi kuch nahi keh paawoongi...so again wonderful topic shishir and eagerly waiting for upcoming episodes specially swaron scene but i want masti and fun should be there whatever it happens...
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post u penned it very nicely ya seriously from here on d3 is gone be very realistic one . With that I want my Swaron story to move far ward .
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well plot is good and something substantial to look forward to but i want them not to sideline SwaRon love-story in the process.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marauder

Well D3 is soon going to completes its two year of successful journey. During it the gang faced various ups and downs. They lost a few friends and even gained some. They faced various problems mostly due to dil and sometime due to Dosti and sometime for dance. But in these two year one thing which have remained common was no matter what they had always been able to dance through their problem. It was always there go to solution - either to ease pain caused by heart breaks or to express joy over getting reciprocation from the person one loved. To patch up friendship sometime or to fight even some hooligans. Hell they even danced their way through a basket ball match. The basic point which I want to say is dance was always the solution never a problem.

In this two year dance became a problem only once and its repercussion can still be felt in life of every character on the show. Now after almost one year later dance had again emerged as a problem. And this time from
the glimpse that I caught in today's episode I could only say this intense problem is not something which Swayam, Sharon, Rey and Gang have ever faced. This is for the first time I felt like D3 is venturing from the relatively easy fun zone to the hard core reality. A lot is here at stake now. And I, after today's episode am super excited about the coming track.

And not to forget I am loving the fact that its Swayam who is in center of the storm this time. The person on whom everyone could depend; the person who was always the calming influence over everyone, is himself going to have the toughest time this time around. He needs his friends more than ever now. But more than any one else he needs Sharon with him as his strength. So here I am hoping we get some proper progress in SwaRon love story too along with this super amazing track.

Lastly I would only say brace yourself everyone this ride is going to be bumpy. After all Storm had arrived.

in red...
m in love with tht paragraph...
really happy seeing tht now swayam is the center of attraction..
the one person who used to solve evry problems of his frnds is now in a very big problem...

i wish tht in order to solve swayam's problem we get to see DIL (SHARON HELPING HIM) DOSTI (his frnds finding out solutions) and DANCE (to convince swayam's dad)... all in all...

loved ur topic...