Rival site: Jiten Lalwani to enter Dil Dosti Dance

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone,

I just found an article on a rival site which states that Jiten Lalwani (Indra) will soon be entering the show Dil Dosti Dance.

He will play Mr Shikawat, the father of Swayam (played by Shantanu Maheshwari). The father and son duo will have a clash of ideologies as Mr Shikawat doesn't like the fact that his son is a dancer, and he doesn't believe that dancing is "manly" or a viable career option.

Quote from the article: Jiten Lalwani said, "Yes, it is true that I am entering Dil Dostii Dance. The show has a unique flavour and my character brings in a conflict of thoughts between the young and older generations." 
_______
Good on Mr Lalwani - he does a fantastic job as Indra, and we did see some articles recently in which he had expressed a desire to work in another show as well as DKDM, so I guess he got his wish. 

I find the dancing-is-not-manly idea hilarious myself (just my POV, no offence intended). ðŸ˜† I think people forget that Lord Shiva is the Lord of Dance (Nataraj) - he who embodies MASCULINE energy! 

Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago
Thanks but I hope he has enough time for DKDM I don't want anybody else as Indra. Jiten is fab in that role. 
Originally posted by consuela

Thanks but I hope he has enough time for DKDM I don't want anybody else as Indra. Jiten is fab in that role. 

I don't think they will replace him, and I'm sure he will have plenty of time for DKDM. He was quoted in recent articles saying that he only worked for around 12 days every month for DKDM and so wanted to do one more show as well, to fill in his time. I'm sure he will be around for a long time - as we know Indra is immortal because of drinking amrit, so he won't be going anywhere in a hurry (no matter how much we sometimes want him to die because of his misdeeds!).