Hitler Didi

tc:Ravi Jhankal to enter HD

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Ravi Jhankal, the renowned actor with a vast theatre, film and television experience will soon enter Zee TV's Hitler Didi, produced by Trilogy Krikos.

The actor's character will be similar to that of Sadashiv Amrapurkar's popular role of Maharani in the movie Sadak. The character will be called Rajrani, and she (who looks like a half male and half woman) will be the mastermind in the trafficking of women which the protagonist Indira (Rati Pandey) is about to bust. Rajrani has a soft side and cares for the girls in her brothel, but her rude and cruel side comes to the fore always. She is ruthless and powerful.

When contacted, Ravi Jhankal who was last seen on TV in few episodics of Lakhon Mein Ek on Star Plus said, "Yes, I am due to enter Hitler Didi. Today is my first day of shoot. The character will be called Rajrani and has looks which are both male and female. While she puts nail polish, lipstick and sports long hair, her attire is of a male. I had done a similar role in the movie Welcome to Sajjanpur, and I would say Rajrani is the other angle to that role."

As reported earlier, Neha Talwar who essays the role of Sajni will also help Indira in busting the racket.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: godblessu

Ravi Jhankal, the renowned actor with a vast theatre, film and television experience will soon enter Zee TV's Hitler Didi, produced by Trilogy Krikos.

The actor's character will be similar to that of Sadashiv Amrapurkar's popular role of Maharani in the movie Sadak. The character will be called Rajrani, and she (who looks like a half male and half woman) will be the mastermind in the trafficking of women which the protagonist Indira (Rati Pandey) is about to bust. Rajrani has a soft side and cares for the girls in her brothel, but her rude and cruel side comes to the fore always. She is ruthless and powerful.

When contacted, Ravi Jhankal who was last seen on TV in few episodics of Lakhon Mein Ek on Star Plus said, "Yes, I am due to enter Hitler Didi. Today is my first day of shoot. The character will be called Rajrani and has looks which are both male and female. While she puts nail polish, lipstick and sports long hair, her attire is of a male. I had done a similar role in the movie Welcome to Sajjanpur, and I would say Rajrani is the other angle to that role."

As reported earlier, Neha Talwar who essays the role of Sajni will also help Indira in busting the racket.

Watch this space for more updates.

@Bold: Sadak is  one of my most favourite movie !!😛 The story of SADAK was awesome👏  !!