Ravi Jhankal to enter Hitler Didi

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Ravi Jhankal to enter Hitler Didi

The actor's character will be similar to that of Sadashiv Amrapurkar's popular role of Maharani in the movie Sadak. The character will be called Rajrani, and she (who looks like a half male and half woman) will be the mastermind in the trafficking of women which the protagonist Indira (Rati Pandey) is about to bust. Rajrani has a soft side and cares for the girls in her brothel, but her rude and cruel side comes to the fore always. She is ruthless and powerful.

for full article you can visit rival site πŸ˜†

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS. So another new entry. Let wait & see. But this is very good news. HD is going to give a very good social message. If this is going to end on a +ve note, then I'll really thanks Ila mam.Edited by amanrj - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Shreya.

Tfs πŸ˜ƒ

off the topic:

Shreya - when i see your signature i feel like jumping "YES YES MY INDIRA SHARMA IS BACK, MY  HITLER IS BACK AND SERIOUS EXPRESSIONS ARE BACK" πŸ₯³

Thanks for such a lovely signature
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

off the topic:

Shreya - when i see your signature i feel like jumping "YES YES MY INDIRA SHARMA IS BACK, MY  HITLER IS BACK AND SERIOUS EXPRESSIONS ARE BACK" πŸ₯³

Thanks for such a lovely signature

I too feel the same PD πŸ˜†Thanks to Nancy for making those avis 😳
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs PD , yes this what am talking about new social message on HD with Indira taking the matter on hand . Finally am getting what I want in HD social message , I just hope Ms Ila mam don't ruin it .
Rati will Rock