New Article on Sanjeeda Shaikh our Meera

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
My character in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan is unique, but emotional, says Sanjeeda Sheikh!

Beautiful and talented actress Sa
njeeda Shaikh recently shifted to Zee TV's new show Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan after quitting her old show Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage on Sahara One. She is playing a fun-loving, optimistic character of Meera in the show and says it is a unique one on screen.

She said, "The character of Meera is unique because she seems optimistic with a smile on her face, but there is something emotionally troubling her. She is sad from within. So, it is very challenging for me as an actor to smile while reflecting the character's pain as well."

Sanjeeda is one actress in t-town who is known for playing grey shades in daily soaps. She played a frivolous girl in Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa and negative Ayesha inStar Plus' Kayamath. When asked about the genre she likes most, she said, "It is very important for actors to maintain a variety in their body of work. Being an actor, you have to be versatile, and open to all kinds of roles, be it positive or one with grey shades."

Sanjeeda has also done short roles in films likeBhaagban and Pankh. She is got married to Aamir Aliand says, life is more beautiful with him. They were the winners of Nach Baliye 3 and the husband-wife duo often takes to the stage to perform together at various live events.
Edited by Flora3333 - 10 years ago
I absolutely loved her interview and loving her character! 👏
Thank you for sharing. 

Glad to see Sanjeeda is enjoying her role.  When an actor loves their roles, we will see them performing their very best which is very pleasing to the fans and viewers.
Thanks for sharing 
yes i always great when actors love their role
coz then they always try to portray that character to their best ability 
for the audience to feel and understand the emotions and feelings of that character as well as develop a liking to them