Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rival site wedding plans go kaput in BALH

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Rival site article says Ram will bring Siddhanth to KM & whole family will want Sid Ayesha married
Sid Ayesha will agree but
Ayesha will call off her wedding to him at the last moment 
Ram will get  Sid put behind bars but he will escape n get arrested again Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

rival site article says Ram will bring siddhanth to KM & Ayesha will call off her wedding to him
ram will put sid behind bars he will escape n get arrested again

and again he runs away😑

sad and bad news...

not good hopes with balh now 😭 bad bad bad sab bad horahain.. now sid will kidnap pihu and brainwash against her parents 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 i wish sid aur codna ak bachhha mar jay hameshaa keliyee aan unwanted show piece he isss 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 saat hi sid aur conda...🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 baad news from tellychakkarrr
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs cvs have gone mad ab bas yehi bacha tha ki inki bhi shaddi ka drama dekhna padegi 🀒
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
y this crap scene of marriage btwn conda-sid i hate CV for it..i want our HERO RAM to slap him or make him to arrest..k that it will happen but i want it before itself dnt wanna this marriage bla bla bla..anyway if they show some cute moments btwn OUR RAYA in the marriage arrangements means it will be ok to watch that crap marriage segment...but wat ever may i hope OUR RAYA will return to KAPOOR mansion soon..waiting for my sweet couples cute romance and wanna kill that SID who giving more amd more tention and irritation to us..im happy that atleast now that conda open her eyes and reject to marriage SID..waiting for happy RAYA moments hope fully😳😳😳 and also waiting to see our HERO RAM to in his old look with royal😳😳😳 as "THE RAM KAPOOR" and sakshi to be in gorgeous sarees as before😳

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: shamavi

and again he runs away😑

sad and bad news...

not good hopes with balh now 😭 bad bad bad sab bad horahain.. now sid will kidnap pihu and brainwash against her parents 🀒 i wish sid aur codna ak bachhha mar jay hameshaa keliyee aan unwanted show piece he isss 🀒 saat hi sid aur conda...😑 baad news from tellychakkarrr

typical Ekta style drama🀒😑
Satrupa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamavi

and again he runs away😑

sad and bad news...

not good hopes with balh now 😭 bad bad bad sab bad horahain.. now sid will kidnap pihu and brainwash against her parents 🀒 i wish sid aur codna ak bachhha mar jay hameshaa keliyee aan unwanted show piece he isss 🀒 saat hi sid aur conda...😑 baad news from tellychakkarrr

no yaar..i dnt wanna this to happen in our BALH😭😭😭😭😭
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But I want that chipkali to marry Sid she deserve him n by doing so she will never ever dare to use the tag of ram kapoor...
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: simlavidhi

But I want that chipkali to marry Sid she deserve him n by doing so she will never ever dare to use the tag of ram kapoor...

yes dear i agree with u
i want that ayesha and khush and sid away from ram and family 😭 😭 😭
Satrupa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simlavidhi

ya i too agree that😊
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sangeethagupta

yes dear i agree with u
i want that ayesha and khush and sid away from ram and family 😭 😭 😭

same here.. wish three goes and fall from cliff and loose tier mental balance