Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Good writing, anarocksick led me here, when she gave you a recommendation. So I knew I had to read this. nd I'm so glad I did. Ihave never read Pygmalion, but I am going to check it out as well. I really liked the story so far. It has all the makings of a great chicflick, of the romantic dramedy variety :P Keep going :)
segad thumbnail
excellent job.  Shaw is one of my favorites.  Thanks to anarocksick for recommending this story.  love your style.
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U gat me looking forward for mire
Very intresting
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome piece of writing! havent read the book so im all the more curious to know wat happens next!
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am bookmarking... Shall read and come back...
richa1792 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Manitaa

Hi There Richa,

First of all,a very good start to the FF. 'Pygmalion' is  one play that influenced a lot of TV and Film productions. However, the closing act continues to be 'conveniently altered' for all these productions and one is yet to see the actual implementation of the play. Keeping that in mind, I would love to know how you handle the subject matter.

What struck me most about your writing was how close you keep them to the real characters.  The  episodes I've read so far have definitely intrigued me and I would love to read more. Khushi as Eliza, very interesting. Please do Keep me posted.

Cheers,
Manita

I agree. But if I am being honest, I was never actually satisfied with Shaw's ending. I always felt that Higgins and Eliza should have ended up together, but it was only because of Shaw's anti-romantic stance that he made Eliza marry Freddie.

And his justification, as to Higgins wanting someone like his mother for a life partner, kind of felt short of mark.
Anywhoo, i am a sucker for happy endings.! Lol.

And to be honest, the story is shaping up on its own. Trust me, nothing is happening the way i planned it.!
richa1792 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

Wow! Just came across your story as it was recommended by Anarocksick. 

I can't believe I missed this one. Your first 2 chapters were very gripping. I'm so excited to find out what happens next. Your description of Arnav was amazing and so apt. 

I loved how there was instant attraction from Khushi's side. 

If you don't mind I would love to recommend this story to my readers. Please do continue, I will bs waiting!

Great job!

Thank you so much. Ananya has been an angel.!
And it is extremely kind of you to want to recommend the story.
I am honored.
Sacchi.!!
MithilaTorr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a good start.. Nice style of narration..good scenes and nice depiction of characters..Please continue soon
aleezay thumbnail
just read the two parts and i love it <3
its really well written
aleezay thumbnail
i want part 3 sooonnn on monday plzzz